“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Even after a few years of studying the way of the DJ...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I have a couple common problems:

1) Calling a girl for the first time. I STILL GET NERVOUS AS ****! AND I FIND THE LONGER I THINK ABOUT IT THE WORSE IT GETS

2) I get intimidated by other guys (specifically the big stud types). You know guys who are taller and bigger than me and dressed up well. I get especially intimidated by guys that seem to pull hotter chicks than me or already have them hanging on them. I also get damned jealous.

I wrote about this in 2002 in a thread called "Do you get pissed when you see other dudes"

I really still struggle with seeing other guys doing well. It is the competitive nature. I hate that I compare myself to them.

I hate seeing these 6 ft 4, baseball studs because they always got the finest tail, while I'm scraping for the 7 and 8's that are left.

YEP I'M PRETTY MUCH HONEST. I can get some good looking girls, but I want my pick of the litter every day every way.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Nosferatu

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Everywhere
Okay, dude, here's your solution:

Start lifting weights, if you're not already. Once you get a week or two of that under your belt, call her IMMEDIATELY AFTER A WORKOUT. You will feel much more confident as you are pumped up and oozing testosterone. Try this; It works great.

Regarding your other problem, comparing yourself with another is a confidence killer, no matter what the playing field. If you find yourself competing with studs wherever you are, then change your modus operandi...Find a place to hang out where girls are and where guys aren't. Museums, book stores, etc. are a great place to start.

Nosferatu
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Before I used to look at alpha males and womanizers and get jealous and find reasons to hate them. Now when I see a guy hook up with a girl that I was checking out, I just kind of smile and give him props.

But I hear you on the phone stuff. I hate calling a girl the first time on the phone. I hate calling ANYBODY the first time on the phone. But I guess I shouldn't. It's just awkward any time you're having a voice-only conversation with someone. Even at work, I hate when people call me. I prefer face-to-face or E-mail.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
#1 is a non issue to me.

Your on the phone - they can't see you, so it's no big deal...

What I used to do (when I was nervous) is walk through what I'm going to say before you call. Run through it a few times - have a plan of what your going to say - and have a plan of what your date will be.

Remember that she will probably be as nervous as you - and if she isn't ir probably means she's not interested.

Few other things...

1) Keep it light hearted.

2) don't be two serious

3) Don't be to eager to ask her out. Chat for a little while before you ask.

4) ask her how she is. Ask her how her day/week has been. Take interest in her.


Finally - there's something I always do when I talk to women. I keep notes. If there something she has told me - e.g. her favorite color is red - then I make note of it - so I know in any future conversations I have with her. You'd be surprised how much women love this and comment on how much of a good listener I am. It's especially good when dating multiple women.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top