"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Evaluation

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
After reading day 2 of the 6 week bible reading. I read an article which said that I should write all the things that I want to improve or I don't like about myself. So I decided to write it here so maybe someone can help me with some of them. Here it.
1.Lazy
2.Scared to aproach girls
3.Don't tend to meet new people unless I'm introduced
4.Lack of confidence,selfesteem,movition
5.Kind of 2 faced. Like one minute I'm having fun have alot of confidence trying to act like A DJ. Then next min I'm quiet and acting like a Dj. It usually pertains to people I hang out with usually.
6.Quiet in big groups unless I know most of the people in the group very well.
7.Never had a gf
8. Only kissed one girl
9.Shy sometimes
10. Worry to much of what others think
11.Can't really talk to my parents.
12.Think I know best of everything
13. Don't go out as much scared to ask my parents.
14. I have too many fears


So happy its summer cause this is the year I'm going to change to be a better person. Waiting all year for summer so I can change.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

carbani

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
You pretty much match me from two years ago!

But you're 16, I was 18.

When it comes to working on your social skills, do this: go somewhere where you don't know anyone. You'll have to be outgoing there to survive. Some kind of a camp perhaps?

How is your haircut? "Normal" and boring? Go to a hairdresser and say that you want something new and good. Let him choose the style. It helps a lot.

And work on yourself. Learn, study, even work. In your age the best thing that you can do is focusing on your developement. Do this and you'll be money when you hit 20 or 25.
 
Top