"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Evaluation

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
After reading day 2 of the 6 week bible reading. I read an article which said that I should write all the things that I want to improve or I don't like about myself. So I decided to write it here so maybe someone can help me with some of them. Here it.
1.Lazy
2.Scared to aproach girls
3.Don't tend to meet new people unless I'm introduced
4.Lack of confidence,selfesteem,movition
5.Kind of 2 faced. Like one minute I'm having fun have alot of confidence trying to act like A DJ. Then next min I'm quiet and acting like a Dj. It usually pertains to people I hang out with usually.
6.Quiet in big groups unless I know most of the people in the group very well.
7.Never had a gf
8. Only kissed one girl
9.Shy sometimes
10. Worry to much of what others think
11.Can't really talk to my parents.
12.Think I know best of everything
13. Don't go out as much scared to ask my parents.
14. I have too many fears


So happy its summer cause this is the year I'm going to change to be a better person. Waiting all year for summer so I can change.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Balanced

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Hey, Your not doing to bad. Most people don't even know there weaknesses. Props for even trying your on the right track.

Alright if I were you I would attack one weakness a week.

You sound kind of shy so consider the following:
People care about what you think of them. If you realize that they are trying to impress you and you dont impress them then you are ahead of the game.

To work on your shyness I would practice the art of being a jack ass. **** with peoples minds. Be risky. Do something you wouldnt normally do. For example I just got home from a sports camp and last night there was a dance. Except I was about 4 years older then all the girls. Guess what I did. I challenged all the girls to a dance off. I ended up dancing for 2 and a half hours and it was awesome. I got a ton of IOI's as well.

The biggest thing I learned was girls like guys who are comfortable in any situation, like dancing in front of every one.


I know this was pretty unorginised, but im not gonna fix it so good luck.
 
Top