"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Evaluation: First night with ex gf since break up, did good?

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Hey DJ's, tonight was a solid night for me.
Me and my ex broke up about two weeks ago. We had seen eachother only three times after and its been for a few mins. at max. We havent talked on the phone,IMed or E-mailed either one since the break up. Tonight there was a dance at school for a club we're part of, and I knew that tonight I would have to look my best so that i could get that "revenge on the ex". I went to Geoffry Bean and bought a new pair of pants and a spiffy belt. Then went to Haggar and bought a new dress shirt. Even got my haircut, had to look good. (Before I go on know that we had agreed to be friends still. We were friends for 2 yrs before the relationship.) Anyway, so I get there and get settled. Needless to say felt great! Had new digs, smelled great, and I was gonna gets me some revenge to let her know that I have moved on.
She gets there and I hit her with a neg-hit about the chinese outfit she has on, she says "shut up!" and hits me. Give her kiss on cheek. I'll admit that I went in for a hug and I wish I wouldn't of. The AFC alarm in my head went off and I was MUCH cautious after that. The only table left in the room was her's, so me and my friend (who was sort of my wingman since HIS ex was there that had just broken up with him 3 days ago, and he needed support as did I). So we sit there and I knew I had to take advantage, guys I was cracking jokes left and right. Had them all laughing at the table (even my ex). I made sure that she saw me mingling with a lot of the girls there. I sensed that she might have been kinda jealous that these girls were giving me attention. She was glancing a lot at me.
Anyway so the night went on and the music began. As soon as the music started a girl went to my table and literally dragged me on the dance floor. HA! My ex saw it too so that was sweet. I proceeded to dance the night away. (TIP: Guys, if you don't know how to dance LEARN! A guy that knows how to dance and does it with confidence can get a positive response from ANY woman on the dancefloor.) I was dancing with a lot of girls, but I didnt at any point dance with my ex. She just saw me dance the night away with a grin on my face ear to ear. She was leaving early and I just gave her a kiss (no hug this time from me).
Its ashame she left early because as soon as she left they played raggae and I had 2 girls around my arms dancing with me. GAWD I wish she could have seen that. Overall I think its safe to say that my friend (wingman if you want to call him that) helped me get through the night with him being there and me being there for him. Dance the night away and even a lil revenge of some sort. Heh, tis good my friends, tis good.
So guys, what say you? Good "revenge on the ex?"
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Ib wouldn't exactly call it revenge! Why do you wamt revenge? Are you bitter?
 

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Sydney, Australia
i've read a lot on about getting revenge on the EX and what not... the best revenge is just to live out your life to the fullest and that's it...

it's been posted that little saying around this board quite a lot... seems like everyone wants revenge on the EX.. just leave it be
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Me and my ex broke up 2 weeks ago too, so i surelly understand your point. Yf you wanna read my story the topic is: http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46163

At first i wanted to make her jealous, and i kinda still want, but specially yesterday, that i went for a date with a girl so diferent, way way way crazyer than my ex, and i had more fun than i ever had with her. That makes me thing, why the **** do i care about what she thinks?? She doesnt ****ing exist anymore, i dont give a **** about her, im gona enjoy so much having gorgeous girls around me and having fun seducing them and banging. Relax and always trance.
 

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Yeah PRLover, heh, I guess it really wasn't revenge. I guess I was just following protocol and acting upbeat around the ex. Cant let em see you down or anything right? I guess it was really just a "you missed the boat" kinda message. I remember at one point in the evening I was going to the beverage table and asked the ladies if they wanted drinks. The others said they did, then I asked my ex if she wanted one. I understood "no". I then went to the beverage table and came back. Brought a black girl a hawaiian punch and made a joke out of it for hells sake, killed! My ex then looks at me and says "why didnt you bring me a sprite?" I said "You didnt ask." She then tells me "You liar, oh well ill go." She then gets up and looks at me sorta as if she is expecting me to get up and go with her. The old AFC me would have gone up and tagged along, but I knew that if i did it would seem that I was dying to be around her. So I just sat there and looked at her with a grimmace on my face. Guess it wasnt revenge but showing her the new me that she is missing out on. Couldn't have been without SoSuave.com though. ;)
EDIT: Don't let your imaginations get the best of you and imagine me coming back with 50 sodas, lol. There were only 3 girls in the table and only 2 asked for sodas. Hell, I wouldnt have bothered if there were more than 6.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top