Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eva Longoria

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesnt have ass bro.

Or if she does, its fat injections, because she didnt have any ass in 2008

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
give a **** meter is at negative 5

girl has legs to kill for. not an ass man.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Top notch

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
Top notch
You know what I'm really feeling Rihanna. Not that's she's that attractive she's just a freak. I could send her pics of my man junk all day and night and she would get wetter than spongebob in...can't think of anything :woo: Anyways, I think that is hot and she likes do be dominated a little I would like her to smack me around a little bit and I would bite her nipples Rihanna all the way.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she looks good in those pictures...

I have a weakness for girl volleyball players, especially if they are taller then me 6'0, blonde or jet black hair and have really thick thighs.... :eek:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
finacee is sick, real sick, think she has the flu so I am sitting home today.

i just got killed in the 9th, had the 5 at 9 to 1 and got beat by a filly at the last second

I like bench points in the derby plus my finacee knows the trainers wife. pulling for them.\\
lol, like is a strong word. think he wins by default.

I did not like uncle mo but did not have the balls to bet against him. had win willy in the oaklawn handicap. had first dude but passed on the wager at 4/5. other than that slow day

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
finacee is sick, real sick, think she has the flu so I am sitting home today.

i just got killed in the 9th, had the 5 at 9 to 1 and got beat by a filly at the last second

I like bench points in the derby plus my finacee knows the trainers wife. pulling for them.\\
lol, like is a strong word. think he wins by default.

I did not like uncle mo but did not have the balls to bet against him. had win willy in the oaklawn handicap. had first dude but passed on the wager at 4/5. other than that slow day
Yeah Mo looked slow.

I'll put a C note on bench points. Harness racing started up now around 4 so I'll bet that until the gf comes over. We will probably just have a few drinks here while playing Tiger Woods Masters (she loves it, has Justin Rose as her guy since her name is Rose haha) then head up to Old Town to the Yardhouse or something. Then sexy time haha.

Hope your girl feels better soon.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
changed my pick to comma to the top in tehh post parade (never ask me what horse i like before i see a post parade, it changes) lost by a ****ing nose. sick.

still the win by win willy basically broke even today.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
The women that clean at my work place are more attractive and for sure are paid less to do some real work.

This eva longoria should do the commercial for gilette razors.
It's not pretty that's for sure.