"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Ethniccel in Australia laments that although he has a good job and is set in all other aspects of life, he still hasn't gotten wife as per schedule

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125

my opinion: What can be done for this guy? It's not like he could go back to his homeland as 30 million of his potential wives have already been sex-selectively aborted. I don't think surgerymaxing would work either. And I don't think he could bleach his way to being white enough either. And he's in Chadstralia. It's OVER. :down:
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
This is just another example of a guy that doesn't have enough confidence to go out and try to get what he wants. A lot of guys want to use their height/race/job as an excuse not to get out there, because they're scared to death of being rejected. I have plenty of Indian friends that do just fine with women.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
This is just another example of a guy that doesn't have enough confidence to go out and try to get what he wants. A lot of guys want to use their height/race/job as an excuse not to get out there, because they're scared to death of being rejected. I have plenty of Indian friends that do just fine with women.
Pretty much this. They are arrogant enough to think they have the "right" to simply do it one time and have it work the way they want. They fail to realize that the people who are succeeding have also failed 100x more than they have but the difference is they don't let that stop them, they simply use it to learn from and improve and next time not make the same mistake again.

People who are afraid to fail can pretty much guarantee they won't succeed. At getting women or at anything else in life.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Rubbish, I've been to Australia on many occasions, I've been approached by women even whilst I'm in a swimming pool, minding my own business.

Women there are just too aggressive to my liking, like a pack of hungry wolves.
 
Top