Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Estrogen Regulator: DIM

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys look into DIM capsules. This stuff is magical.

- Regulates estrogen
- Frees up testosterone
- Anti-cancer
- Antioxidants yadda yadda

Do some research, I started taking the pills yesterday. Feeling good.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend blood work every so often even on anti estrogen supplements. I was taking DIM and after a few weeks found my joints cracklings... zero energy, constipated, angry and struggling to get thru the day. My estrogen had bottomed out which feels ten times worse than having low testosterone.

The supplements work but work different in everyone. I take it 2-3 times a week now and it seems to be the sweet spot for me.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend blood work every so often even on anti estrogen supplements. I was taking DIM and after a few weeks found my joints cracklings... zero energy, constipated, angry and struggling to get thru the day. My estrogen had bottomed out which feels ten times worse than having low testosterone.

The supplements work but work different in everyone. I take it 2-3 times a week now and it seems to be the sweet spot for me.
Thanks. My joints been cracking long before I got on DIM. Any idea what may be causing it?

And yeah 2 times a week sounds ideal. Thanks