Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Estrogen Blockers

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of you guys ever take them and if so what's your experience with them?

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never taken any but it seems even estrogen can have good sides in the ormonal balance,I recall an article where a body builder who tried estrogen blockers suffered some loss in strengh (minimal) and some medic explained that as estrogen being a counterpart of testosterone usually influence it.

As if everyone is made to have a certain proportion and if u try to cut down one the other falls to match the proportion again.
Anyway no scientific support or experience on my post,jsut reporting.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
As if everyone is made to have a certain proportion and if u try to cut down one the other falls to match the proportion again.

That's basically the jiist of it.

Do not mess with your hormones. If you feel something is up, go see a doctor, but otherwise the right nutrition plan and exercise plan combined with proper sleep patterns will self regulate your hormones.

Sleep is key. Get to bed by 10:00pm and get up by 6am, regularly. (weekends you can get away with late nights, as long as you're eating really well) Your growth, rest and repair cycles which are hormone driven operate at peak efficiency between the hours of 10pm and 6am. Sleeping in the daytime does not have the same effect on your growth and repair cycles, because these are circadian rhythms driven by the day night cycle.

Physical growth and repair happen between 10pm and 2am and mental/cognitive rejuvenation happens between 2am and 6am. If you get to bed even an hour late, you're cutting into your growth and repair cycles.

I have a lot of clients who don't get better until I get them sleeping properly. It is as important as diet and exercise and people think I'm crazy when I tell them this, until they spend a month doing it and noticing the changes in their day to day performance in and out of the gym.

Nimm

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
That's basically the jiist of it.

Do not mess with your hormones. If you feel something is up, go see a doctor, but otherwise the right nutrition plan and exercise plan combined with proper sleep patterns will self regulate your hormones.

Sleep is key. Get to bed by 10:00pm and get up by 6am, regularly. (weekends you can get away with late nights, as long as you're eating really well) Your growth, rest and repair cycles which are hormone driven operate at peak efficiency between the hours of 10pm and 6am. Sleeping in the daytime does not have the same effect on your growth and repair cycles, because these are circadian rhythms driven by the day night cycle.

Physical growth and repair happen between 10pm and 2am and mental/cognitive rejuvenation happens between 2am and 6am. If you get to bed even an hour late, you're cutting into your growth and repair cycles.

I have a lot of clients who don't get better until I get them sleeping properly. It is as important as diet and exercise and people think I'm crazy when I tell them this, until they spend a month doing it and noticing the changes in their day to day performance in and out of the gym.
q: How do you develope a "healty sleeping pattern" ?
I see that you suggest 8 hours of sleep? I`ve never been able to sleep more than 7 top, No matter how tiered or sleep deprived i am.
I`ve tried going to bed early, but can`t go to sleep after ive lied in my bed 2-3 hours. So useally a "night`s sleep" is 4-5 hours max for me..

Sorry if the question isn`t related to the topic...

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nimm said:
q: How do you develope a "healty sleeping pattern" ?
I see that you suggest 8 hours of sleep? I`ve never been able to sleep more than 7 top, No matter how tiered or sleep deprived i am.
I`ve tried going to bed early, but can`t go to sleep after ive lied in my bed 2-3 hours. So useally a "night`s sleep" is 4-5 hours max for me..

Sorry if the question isn`t related to the topic...

I'll tell you how:

Turn off your computer. Turn off the TV. Dim the lights in the evening and read a book, or do some yoga or something like that.

Cortisol and Melatonin are the two chief regulators of circadian rhythm. At 6am, your body releases cortisol and this is supposed to wake you up. Cortisol is at it's peak by noon and then slowly dips throughout the day and by 6pm melatonin (the sleep inducing hormone) begins to rise and take over. Melatonin is at its peak by about midnight.

Computer screens, TVs, loud music, stress, anxiety caffeinated beverages after noontime) and all the other things we preoccupy ourselves with, daily tend to keep us jacked up on cortisol. So if you are staying up late and surfing the net and watching TV (these screens act like strobe lights) you are keeping your cortisol levels high, when melatonin should be taking over.

You need to make big changes if you want to look and feel your best.

If you can only sleep 4-5 hours a night, you are in for big trouble down the road and I'd urge you to address this stuff now.

Shallow, restless sleep is a sign that something is up. Stress, and possibly even a parasite infection could be to blame. Or just a very messed up circadian rhythm that has been entrained to not get deep restful sleep. That can take a long time to fix, but there's no time like the present.

Nimm

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
I'll tell you how:

Turn off your computer. Turn off the TV. Dim the lights in the evening and read a book, or do some yoga or something like that.

Cortisol and Melatonin are the two chief regulators of circadian rhythm. At 6am, your body releases cortisol and this is supposed to wake you up. Cortisol is at it's peak by noon and then slowly dips throughout the day and by 6pm melatonin (the sleep inducing hormone) begins to rise and take over. Melatonin is at its peak by about midnight.

Computer screens, TVs, loud music, stress, anxiety caffeinated beverages after noontime) and all the other things we preoccupy ourselves with, daily tend to keep us jacked up on cortisol. So if you are staying up late and surfing the net and watching TV (these screens act like strobe lights) you are keeping your cortisol levels high, when melatonin should be taking over.

You need to make big changes if you want to look and feel your best.

If you can only sleep 4-5 hours a night, you are in for big trouble down the road and I'd urge you to address this stuff now.

Shallow, restless sleep is a sign that something is up. Stress, and possibly even a parasite infection could be to blame. Or just a very messed up circadian rhythm that has been entrained to not get deep restful sleep. That can take a long time to fix, but there's no time like the present.
Thanks for the reply,
But how would i get the "circadian rhythm" back in sync? I turn off all the electronics around me when i go to sleep, I only turn on the tv/or start reading a book if i havent`t fallen asleep after 2hours... ( Maybe i should get some boring books? :woo: ) I am temptet to get some sleeping pills, but ive tryd some before(realting to some stomach pain that wouldn`t let me get to sleep) but i remeber feeling like a zombie for the rest of the day after takeing them.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know we've strayed OT from the estrogen blockers, but this stuff is important in the grand scheme of proper hormonal balance so we can build strong and healthy bodies.

Think of it this way:

It took you a long time to get your sleep patterns messed up, so it'll take you a long time to get them back in order.

Maybe you aren't moving enough in the daytime? I know when I have a busy day, I pop my head down on the pillow and I am out in minutes.

If I have a day where I sort of laze around and do "nothing", by night time I can't get to sleep... it's as if my body needs to burn some energy or something like that, so I end up wired and it's 11pm.

Try googling for sleeping tips. Pills are a very bad idea, and as you already seen, ithey make you a zombie the next day. Try Niquil at night and see how you feel in the morning. Horribly "out of it", usually.

Nimm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.... Sorry for hijacking the thread.

I`ve searched some around, and think ill try a "wake up" light

Anyways, thanks for your reply`s, guess ill have to make some work "adjusting" myself.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've used tamoxifen (a competitive estrogen receptor blocker or antagonist). Also used clomiphene (a selective estrogen receptor modulator). Anostrazole (an aromatase inhibitor).

Its crucial to have access to these drugs for an AAS cycle. Overall, they work well for what they're supposed to do. I'm quite impressed w/ how anastrazole, used on a prn or EOD basis, can help w/ estrogenic bloat when using stuff like test.

Clomid makes me blow big loads at least for the first day or two. It also makes me *****y and kinda emotional.... guess kinda feel like a girl.