Escalating to the next level

RollinDo

Don Juan
Reaction score
from what Ive read kino kino and some more KINO basically get the chick comfortable with you touching her in places like the small of her back, back of her neck, thigh/inner thigh, just places a male friend wouldn't normally touch. Also you should initiate kino ASAP or you might get friend zoned. Right when you meet the chick shake her hand or play with her braclet(pretend to be looking at it) ya know just get the initial contact and escalate from their. Also don't be a pus$y most chicks won't want to f*ck with another b!tch.

Migeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what I can say personally but when I first got here the best bit of advice I got was to read the DJ Bible. It's at the bottom left of the page.

RollinDo

Don Juan
Reaction score
well that depends on the chick but personally I'd go by extended periods of eye contact followed by a big ass smile/giggling(by the female of course), holding hands and extended eye contact, if she nibbles her lower lip and looks at you, different types of body language like if she turns to face you with her shoulders/legs, constantly fixing her hair,putting on lip gloss after you just made some big moves and tons of other stuff it kinda depends on each individual situation.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is the fastest and easiest way out of the friend zone. Simple as that.

Mofongo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
Aey thanx Rollindo i jus got back from skul and i did what u stated..u know kino,kino,kino..well yeah you right it works!any tips on goin for the kiss to test if she likes me or not?oh and thanx migeman il download the Dj bible and check it..
Look at her left eye, look at her right eye, look at her lips, do this a few times and alternate (one second each look), get closer to her face, check for signs of aproval or just keep getting closer and doing this and go for it, if you see that she is backing up then abort mission and keep talking like nothing happened. I read this somewhere but cant remember where, and yeah, read the DJ Bible, you will find most that you need in there, it is the most valuable thing in here in my opinion.
Also, get caught looking at her body and when she catches you, smile (this is to leave friend zone).

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Eaglez,slowly but surely I'l' get there....now check this yesterday was a good day for me,fresh from reading the DJ bible I was full of energy!At break time which is like 30 minutes...I chilled with my hommies who I now identify as AFC's who recently have criticisized me,saying stuff such as I'm beginning to change,they kinda think I'm tryna be better than 'em...I Brushed those words off and went away,suddenly i see A group of really hot chicks,4 to be exact,well yeah Guys....I went there with these words ringin in my head "the greatest risk Is not taking a risk at all"and it went well..a bit shaky when I started But it went well,they even invited me to come chill them again...Fine..the thing is my hommies really break my confidence...do you think i should ditch em?oh and no I didnt get those girls digits but Il try tomorrow.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I personally wouldnt ditch your best friends for a few girls. Bros before hoes. You have to tell your friends that your working on getting with newer hotter girls, and that they can either join you, or continue to be losers who get no ass.