Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Escalating to light ****/ropes

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, this girl came over for the weekend and literal waterfalls with choking/hair pulling and some slapping here and there. She also went crazy when she tried to fight me off of her, and basically making me force my way in. And well, I liked it too. (I did make sure she was playing, but it got quite rough and she's tiny).

I don't know when I will see her again (we live 7 hours apart). But I have a feeling she's the type to be into some light rope play. Should I just bring it over and pull it out when it gets hot and heavy? I feel that talking about it beforehand might be lame.

I'm super into this chick for more than just the sex, but of course I want to continue the "alpha" frame I've been able to have with her since the day we met. It helps that she's 22 and I'm 28, but I have shown some vulnerability, which I guess doesn't always reduce one's "alphaness" as it takes some balls to be vulnerable. Doesn't mean I'm being a *****.

So tl;dr; mention some ropes beforehand or just bring them and pull them out when clothes start coming off?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't attach she's too far away. Keep hitting when she's over and enjoy it while it last, when you get tired of her ghost and that's about it. Remember she's the one who should develop feelings for you not vice versa.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't attach she's too far away. Keep hitting when she's over and enjoy it while it last, when you get tired of her ghost and that's about it. Remember she's the one who should develop feelings for you not vice versa.
I will continue dating others to not drive myself insane, but there's no way I'm not seeing how far this can go. I live in a pretty rich area and can walk to a ski resort(could ski there directly if there were more snow, but it's April), so when we went for a hike, and her being a skier, she naturally noticed this and pointed out how cool it was. I happen to also live closer to her parents, and she casually mentioned she had considered moving closer to her parents and that this area positively surprised her. If she's willing to enter my frame like this I'd be game.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read your previous thread about that girl, just because you had fun with her on few occasions doesn't mean she's good for a long run. From what I've read on both threads it seems she's not quality ltr material, seems to me she just wants a fun time but you will see how things are in the future.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read your previous thread about that girl, just because you had fun with her on few occasions doesn't mean she's good for a long run. From what I've read on both threads it seems she's not quality ltr material, seems to me she just wants a fun time but you will see how things are in the future.
Maybe. I'm willing to participate in both. We will see, and I will date others in the meantime.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Stop putting so much into this alpha/beta nonsense. Ironically actively thinking about how to "be alpha" is beta.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, enjoy sex with her while it lasts. And keep dating & banging other plates. Don't get attached to any of them.