“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Escalating to a kiss with conversation in a club...

akindoc

New Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I've done a search and the only thing people say about this is to go in for the kiss. I'd prefer to say something to her before I kiss her rather than just go for it out of the blue. The times I've kissed women in clubs I've just went for it but im trying to improve my game with the verbals. For example... "So,we should kiss now.". What else is there... "You're lips look very kissable?" I'm really clutching at straws... HELP!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
i cant think of anything you can say, i dont think you should say anything, but you could get a long EC with her just as you are about to go in.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
this one i've used twice. 100% successful

after talking with her/making her laugh for abit

i do this, i lean in close to her and ask her if she can smell my aftershave/cologne

:D

in both cases both girls said it smelt extremely good.

so now that she has broken down the conservative wall by sniffing my cologne, moving into my personal space, i move into hers..

slowly moving closer to her neck area, pretending to smell for perfume of some sort, gently nuzzling her neck

in one case it was like this

(me nuzzling her neck)

me : "you smell real good"

her: -laughs- and acts shy

(then here's when i slowly moved my head away from her neck and looked into her eyes and lifted her chin to mine...)

it was all a gradual progression

but you got to know how to build up rapport before you do this

and for the other girl, maybe she was turned on or something, before i could even lift her chin to mine, her lips were already on mine. haha.

haha.

oh such fun.

go try it. certified effective by me
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
MAN

I posted this in a different/better forum, not here because it was a little too full on for this place I thought.

Last week I had two girls who were friends playing up to me. I looked at one and said "kiss me", and I went in for some tonsil action. I turned to her friend and told her to do the same, she did. Did this a few times and then told them to kiss each other so I could decide who was the best kisser.

Just fukcing tell them to, they will if they are in to you.

Be the Daddy.

PS. I applied some Player Supreme method here by the way. To those of you who dont agree with him....WAKE UP!
 

Jippii

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Location
Finland/Canada
I think sart's reply is good.

one thing i've noticed is that verbalizing sexual tension (you know that feeling when something's going on) actually may dissolve it. Something to think about...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
In a loud place, you don't need ANY verbal interaction. Create enough sexual tension thru dancing, embracing, touching, and you should be good. Just reach out while looking into her eyes, caress her face/tilt up her chin, then bring her face toward you+move in. Kiss tha hoe.


If she's offering resistance or you for whatever reason decide that she needs more priming, then ISOLATE. ISOLATE ISOLATE ISOLATE. I've kissed/tongued girl who were VERY hesitant to do anything with me in front of her friends, but was all over me on the other side of the bar/club.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I've NEVER verbally said anything about kissing with a girl.

Usually if you've got her interested/aroused through kino, etc, you'll know when it's OK to kiss her...the head will tilt to one side, she'll get that glazed over look, eyes will start to half-close...also you should be naturally (NATURALLY!! This isn't some script!) closing the distance between the two of you as you talk to her.

If you start to move in and it doesn't look like she's ready, or she turns, just say something into her ear, nuzzle her cheek/neck, etc.

If you're horny...and you've also succeeded in getting HER horny...the kiss shouldn't even be an issue. After all, it's just a kiss. :p
 
Top