Eros’ 6 Rules on How to be the Best Lover

Eross

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eros’ 6 Rules on How to Be the Best Lover

1. Slow and passionate is better than fast and anxious

Many men get nervous when first seducing or making love to a woman, and that feeling of anxiety and nervousness can scare her off. The easiest way to come off confident in bed and in seduction is to SLOW THINGS DOWN. Slow down your kissing just enough to gain comfortability, slow down your licks when you’re starting to please her, slow down when teasing her or giving her a show. It shows that you aren’t in a rush and that you’re confident where it’s all going to end up. Whatever you need to facilitate that, such as mood music, taking an edible, dimming the lights, or whatever else you need, then do it. Nothing is sexier than confidence.

2. High energy beats low energy any day of the week

Many people, in general, aren’t engaged in what they do, whether it's their job, an activity, or conversations with family and friends at the dinner table. Often, we are not concentrating or putting any enthusiasm or energy into our everyday actions. This lack of engagement can manifest in the bedroom too. Don’t be that guy. Show your lover that you’re present with her and in this sexual experience. Display your lust, intensity, primal instincts, and passion. Show and tell her that you enjoy how she feels, that you love her body, and so on. This is the easiest way to separate yourself from everyone else in any aspect of life, not just in the bedroom. Pro tip: Through your actions in the bedroom, try to show her how much lust and love you have for her without saying it at all.

3.Don’t forget technique and adaptability

Many women over the years have said the biggest problem they had with previous partners was the man’s inability to know what he was doing in the bedroom or, even worse, not being adaptable or coachable to improve. Although energy, instincts, and lust matter, they are not as effective without proper technique. Deep and slow when making love to a woman is 100 times better than jackhammering (women hate that). Fingering a woman palm up and giving her a nice G-spot massage with the come-hither motion slow and sensual is better than jamming the fingers straight in and out (again, women hate that), and listening to her guide you when she says to go faster, slower, harder, softer, or says she really likes something you’re doing – you must be able to take that feedback and implement it virtually immediately. And for the love of God, if she says “Yes, just like that,” don’t stop; just keep doing what you’re doing.

4.Get to know what she likes, give it to her better than anyone else has, and refine your method

Plenty of men don’t attempt to know what a woman likes or wants in bed. They just go straight for the jugular, get their rocks off without pleasing her, and wonder why these women never call them the next day to do it again. You want to know what she likes. Every woman is slightly different, although there are similarities. Some women prefer being fingered, some really love receiving oral sex, others like being penetrated deeply and vigorously, and might see other sex acts as nice additions. Get to know her combination, so to speak; give it to her well, go above and beyond if needed, and perfect that technique through practice and feedback. If she loves being fingered, for instance, and you’re the best at it, trust me, she will depend on you for her fix like a drug addict depends on their dealer.

5. Being dominant and assertive is essential, but every woman needs a different dosage.

I consider myself more of a daddy dom. I like to lead and be dominant in the bedroom, but I am not rough doing it; it's more in a loving, nurturing, guiding, and gentle kind of way. I can switch things up, but that is my default style. Some women need a man to be highly dominant in bed; others like a moderate amount of dominance. Every woman is a little different. Of course, you can adapt and adjust based on her needs, but you will eventually want to find someone who matches your speed and style of dominance, both in and out of bed.

6.Sex is the most surefire way to get a woman to fall and stay in love with you.

So many men, even in their later years, still think the way to a woman’s heart is through flowers, cards, candy, expensive dinners, paying her bills, etc., while she is getting her back blown out and reaching climax like a waterfall at night from a guy she actually wants, who can’t rub two nickels together. If you really want her to fall for you, you need to focus on being the best you can be in the bedroom and looking sexually attractive. That will override everything else to get to her heart, and to maintain her love for you, you must continue to be the best you can be in bed. In theory, you could have so many other things working against you as a man, so many flaws and red flags that any sensible person would tell the woman that you aren’t right for her. Still, if you know how to perform properly, you can pretty much get away with all the other flaws. Gifts and everything else are nice after that bond is made, and she is sexually attracted to you because women don’t give a **** about those material things if she isn’t sexually attracted to you anyways, and they won’t get her to love you, but mind-blowing sex will.

Eross

Don Juan
Reaction score

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the ones who see value in this are the ones that already understand. The ones who aren't great at this stuff will be along shortly to downplay it all.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Eross,
Yeah really great, but perhaps the most important thing is privacy,If you share with others then warn them that you don't want to be disturbed, close the doors...Ideally you need a room with a substantial Table and fast access to the Kitchen,The table should be pushed against the wall to create room for Dancing/moving to music,Two adjacent places should be set,close together to facilitate hands wandering later in the evening.... Should you share with others,then warn them to respect your space.....First thing is to create atmosphere,what about Candles?I have scented candles for the boudoir and two,three Candle,Candelabras for the Dining Room Table...It really creates the romantic atmosphere...A certain amount of preparation is necessary,what is her music...Latin,Country,classical?after the deed a meditation CD...
then there are the nibbles,what is her palate,sweet or savoury?...Most are the former,I visit a chain here called Paris Pattiserie stock up on tasty looking Tarts,Macadamia slices.For the latter I do Calamari rings or King Prawn Cutlets,five minutes in the Kitchen if things are defrosted....Then there are Drinkies,I mostly date Asian Girls usually Non drinkers,but suckers for Baileys Chocolate or Hazelnut Liquers...Me?Cold Tea!As Shakespeare once said,"Alcohol adds to the attraction,but detracts from the performance"!

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all well and good to want to learn techniques and become a better lover, but in order for it to work, don't neglect the quality of the woman you're going to have sex with.
Many women over the years have said the biggest problem they had with previous partners was the man’s inability to know what he was doing in the bedroom or, even worse, not being adaptable or coachable to improve.
The more partners she's had, the less you can trust what she says. In other words, the number of exes shows she has issues ... either in selecting the man she has sex with and/or being capable of maintaining a relationship.

Plenty of men don’t attempt to know what a woman likes or wants in bed. They just go straight for the jugular, get their rocks off without pleasing her, and wonder why these women never call them the next day to do it again.
And why would they? As long as she is seen as an ONS or plate/Fbuddy, the guys either don't care and/or know they can't trust her.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It's all well and good to want to learn techniques and become a better lover, but in order for it to work, don't neglect the quality of the woman you're going to have sex with.
You make a good point. I keep coming back to Desdinova´s High Score Theory. Improving in the bedroom is good for sure, but being at the top of her List is even better imho. The good news is the these things are not mutually exclusive.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make a good point. I keep coming back to Desdinova´s High Score Theory. Improving in the bedroom is good for sure, but being at the top of her List is even better imho. The good news is the these things are not mutually exclusive.
Indeed. If the guy doesn't see the woman as relationship worthy, then probably half of sex techniques would be out of the question (for instance giving oral sex or making tender love). If the woman is damaged, then most probably the guy would recognise it and act accordingly, but even if he doesn't, she won't be able to appreciate the efforts he puts in.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I have to lick the alphabet on her cliitoris or can I also spell Nyarlathothep the Crawling Chaos? And do you lick capital letters bigger or the same size?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do I have to lick the alphabet on her cliitoris or can I also spell Nyarlathothep the Crawling Chaos? And do you lick capital letters bigger or the same size?
Hi Amsterdam,
And here's me thinking you had made the transition from being a pleasurer to being pleasured LOL.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Amsterdam,
And here's me thinking you had made the transition from being a pleasurer to being pleasured LOL.
I derive pleasure from pleasuring. There's nothing better than edging a woman until she sexually assaults you.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good list but mind blowing sex does not keep a woman. When I was younger I thought it did.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff.

Now can you give 6 rules on where to find the Best Woman?