Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ergonomic Mice and Keys

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is sort of an issue that effects us all whether you are a programmer, gamer or a chronic masturbator, Carpal Tunnel comes in many forms. I'm wondering if any of you also use ergonomic mice and if so can you recommend a good brand. I've been using the Delux for a few years and really found that it alleviates wrist problems but recently I decided to try something new and buy an Anker, I wouldn't recommend it to anybody [despite the good reviews]. It's quite uncomfortable. I used a trackball mouse quite a few years ago and I really miss it, so I was also looking for an opinion on that and if it works with carpal?

That said, I also use a special keyboard and I find it eliminates a ton of wrist pain. I pay about 20 to 50 bucks for each keyboard and the difference is night and day.

First image: Delux
Second: Anker
Third: Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is sort of an issue that effects us all whether you are a programmer, gamer or a chronic masturbator, Carpal Tunnel comes in many forms.
For the chronic masturbators, maybe a penis shaped mouse would be more comfortable.

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had muscle pain/weakness for many years in my hands. Not carpal tunnel, though. I have the earlier wired model of this one that has lasted me over 15 years. Still use it and would never change it for anything else. Also, did things like use click lock and make mouse pointer speed really fast, etc.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the red ball
I had muscle pain/weakness for many years in my hands. Not carpal tunnel, though. I have the earlier wired model of this one that has lasted me over 15 years. Still use it and would never change it for anything else. Also, did things like use click lock and make mouse pointer speed really fast, etc.

I had the red ball and I recall using it for quite awhile too, maybe I'll get another.

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the red ball and I recall using it for quite awhile too, maybe I'll get another.
Yup, that's the one. I tried a couple of other models in recent times but hated them so just stuck with the logitech.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a mouse pad with the gel wrist support. I get horrible back pain if my wrist isn't supported when using the mouse.

I've used ergonomic keyboards my whole life and never had anything even close to carpal tunnel. They're worth it

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, people get carpal tunnel from jerking it? I'm not seeing how. Must be way too much. Lol

I've had it before. Between videogames and playing violin (holding the bow put stress on the thumb) in High School I had soreness in my thumb and wrist that hung around for a few months. Occasionally I would have spasms/twitching in my thumb. I just started resting my hand and let it heal.

Btw, violin was not my choice. I had to take what was available.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, people get carpal tunnel from jerking it? I'm not seeing how. Must be way too much. Lol
That's a sure sign you need to practice at least a little more self control.