Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Erection Problem?

1-2-3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now it's like my sex drive seems way down. Heres the situation. I've been out of town for about 1/2 month. I feel really out of place and don't like it. I'm going home soon though. Anyway, its like I haven't had an erection the whole time I've been away and my sex drive seems down. When I'm at home though me and my g/f do stuff a lot. I think it might be because I have a lot on my mind or something like that. I've also been tired lately. Anyone ever experience anyting like this? Any help?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is there is a chance that u are bored in your relationship?

there is the HB9 that has a thing for me. We started off as "friends" and i changed that status

we hooked up for a while, and now i have become bored of her because the game is over

she is tellin me how much she cares bout me, this and that

shes pretty hot so im keepin her around, more importantly keepin my options open, but i dont care bout her they way i used to when we were friends and i wanted her ass real bad

can u relate?

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it could be stress or depression. Either in large doses is not good for the ole libido. I don't know enough psychology nor enough of your situation to make a specific assesment, but those are possibilities.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That happened to me once. Search the internet for impotency.

Taking ephedra can cause it. So can benedryl. I'm sure there is so many more.

Like you say if there's too mch on your mind. Exams? That might be it...

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There you go! Fatigue will do it!

Are you on any prescription medications like antidepressants?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to add quite a zing to your sex life u may want to add some marijuana

i cant tell you scientifically why but when you have sex or recieve oral it feels much better when you are on marijuana

i have herd the same thing bout extasy but that sh!t is a lil too hardcore for my style