Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Epigenetics... you're not stuck with what you got.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very interesting documentary about the emerging field of epigenetics. Its about an hour long and presents some intriguing ideas...

In short epigenetics deals with the field of inheritable changes that occur by some other mechanism other than changing the actual DNA sequence. It has to do with gene activation patterns/gene regulation patterns, and can actually be passed on to future generations. Originally the ideas were quite heretical, but its slowly being proven w/ data that's coming out.

In the light of this new knowledge, its even more important to take care of ourselves and not abuse our bodies to ensure that future generations inherit a good combination of activated genes. Also shows you that you're not necessarily stuck with that you're born with... The genome is simply the sequence of DNA you were born with, but the regulation of these genes is what makes up your phenotype (what you are). With proper nutrition and stimulation thru exercise you can activate the appropriate genes to create big, strong, lean and healthy physique.

Here's the vid:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1128045835761675934#

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Nature vs. Nurture!

its one of my favorite psych subjects. Sorry FD I haven't clicked the link yet, but how much of this applies to guys who have finished growing? (at least mostly growing, as in age 21+)

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, didn't think what I study could be used here. You think there will be any foods available to amplify gene expression of muscles?