Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Epic Friendzone Stories

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this one and I just couldn't believe it:

There was a girl in my class. We were so into each other all the time that entire school thought we had a thing going. She was single, I was into some other girl who continuously ignored me. One day after school, I saw a boy following my friend. The next day I asked her about it and she told me that he had been following her from many days and wants her to get into a relationship with him. I took two of my male classmates and beat that guy up the very next day. One of the friends I had taken tells me the next day that he likes this friend of mine so I introduce them and they get along really well. The entire school cannot believe it. The boy ****s up couple of weeks later and both of us, me and that girl, laugh it off like as usual. After few weeks, the other guy I had taken with me walks upto me and talks about that girl. I tell him not to mess with her but he pursues her anyway. I maintain my distance this time and the entire school goes haywire once again. They carry on for couple of months until the boy's mother creates big scene and the girls breaks up with him. She meets up with me and once again we laugh it off. She wonders whether she will get a good guy in life or would she be getting into all this mess every time. Instantly, I propose her citing all the reasons of us being awesome friends and the fact that entire school already thinks we are a couple. She politely disagrees and says she doesn't want to lose a good friend and friendzones me effortlessly. We stayed friends for 12 years after school and then she got married and cut all communications with me. I still have her number but she never answers, never replies on whatsapp. Makes me think she might need her friend someday, so I am just telling her that I am around, always.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bat_Soup, please tell me one thing. It says you joined April 10th, 2020 right ? You have posted 3105 messages, and i see that you have the title " Master Don Juan". How is it possible for "MASTER DON JUAN" to be so active here and be so damn successful with the ladies ? Something dosent add up....

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Longest I’ve ever been Friendzoned was for 2 1/2 years when I was 15. What’s funny is she still lives about 5 miles from me and I see her around town every so often and she just stares at me but we haven’t spoken in over 20 years.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Longest I’ve ever been Friendzoned was for 2 1/2 years when I was 15. What’s funny is she still lives about 5 miles from me and I see her around town every so often and she just stares at me but we haven’t spoken in over 20 years.
It can be quite satisfying to see these women years later, after their looks decline.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We stayed friends for 12 years after school and then she got married and cut all communications with me. I still have her number but she never answers, never replies on whatsapp. Makes me think she might need her friend someday, so I am just telling her that I am around, always.
Ignorance is bliss as always...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jr High and high school crush. We met at an extracurricular event outside of school in 7th grade and she was "my girlfriend" for a day until she told me her dad forbade her from having a boyfriend. In Highschool she dated a friend of mine until he graduated. Then I took her as my date to a dance. I kept in contact with her and visited her when home from college. I was always the gentleman, never pushed anything physical.

One night in college I visited her and told her I'd met a woman who I intended to marry. She wished me well. When social media came along we reunited and both caught up with each other's marriages and families. She shared photos of us when she was my date at the dance in HS.

20 plus years after high school, I'm divorcing my wife and she's divorced with a much younger boyfriend. She invites me to stay with her while travelling through. I spend the night at her mother's house going one way then on the return trip with her and her family. During this visit she confides to me the night I told her I was engaged, she had intended to ask if we could "try to make it work [long distance dating]" .

My only reply was "well timing is a ***** eh?"

Since then we haven't talked or communicated. Looking at her family and her life I dodged a HUGE bullet. So I can't be mad I was FZ'ed for so long. Looking back I think she didn't think she measured up to what I deserved. I'm thankful for that, because she was right.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Met a chick at a bar circa 2005. Went to her place for date 3.

Watched tv, played with the cat, ate pizza, and talked. She gets up to go change. Comes back with just a tshirt and panties on. Sits next to me. I move in closer. She pulls back and says:

“You’re everything I ever wanted in a guy, Mike. Even my cat loves you, and he hates everybody. But I’m into bad boys. You should leave now.”

I walked out and deleted her number from my (analog lol) phone.

Raasay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I ever was friend zoned. Maybe this one time: Good girl, attractive etc. we both are in LTR, her dude is in USA for some months, we live in GER, she tries to get into contact a lot, we have lunch at work once a week or more often, she follows me to the gym easily 2 times a week. I'm not super happy with my GF anymore, but it's ok, same for her. I know, after 6 month her dude will be back and there won't be contact anymore, I also tell her, she says, no friends forever bla bla. We spend some nice 6 months and I also develop very small feelings for her, the dude returns, she leaves my life as expected, I'm fine with it. Idk if this was a friend zone, I guess she had feelings too.

Some weeks later she gets into contact again, he dumped her, we start spending time again, this time more intense, I dump my GF, we start dating and she becomes my GF for 5 years until the relationship deteriorates... rest of the story you can read in the break up thread.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During this visit she confides to me the night I told her I was engaged, she had intended to ask if we could "try to make it work [long distance dating]" .

My only reply was "well timing is a ***** eh?"

Since then we haven't talked or communicated. Looking at her family and her life I dodged a HUGE bullet. So I can't be mad I was FZ'ed for so long. Looking back I think she didn't think she measured up to what I deserved. I'm thankful for that, because she was right.
Sounds like you where her backup/fallback option if her plans didn't turn out the way she wanted...

Ye, it sounds like you really dodged big pile of sheite... :up:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bat_Soup, please tell me one thing. It says you joined April 10th, 2020 right ? You have posted 3105 messages, and i see that you have the title " Master Don Juan". How is it possible for "MASTER DON JUAN" to be so active here and be so damn successful with the ladies ? Something dosent add up....
57ad26d3bb90f67aa7c3d558a2e9aff23ca32270e99a87cd0a6a0f0c6f427ff4_1.jpg

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Watched tv, played with the cat, ate pizza, and talked. She gets up to go change. Comes back with just a tshirt and panties on. Sits next to me. I move in closer. She pulls back and says:

“You’re everything I ever wanted in a guy, Mike. Even my cat loves you, and he hates everybody. But I’m into bad boys. You should leave now.”

Today she’s a single mom of multiple kids from various fathers I bet lol

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I remember having one of the most boring conversations during a 2nd date, she asked me "what are your hobbies and interests" and I just replied with "Sex". It caught her off guard, I know for a fact she didn't expect that answer.

She started laughing, and before i knew it the whole conversation shifted to Sex, i asked to combine our two interests (her one was going outdoors) for outdoor sex.

We ended up doing it in the bathroom at a public park, I'm still amazed at how one word changed an entire interaction.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure she didn't want you to make a move? IF the mantra "watch what they do, don't listen to what they say" is true, she stripped to her panties and shirt then sat next to you.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was definitely a very mixed message.
If she hadn’t have said the “you can leave” and just stopped at the “I like bad boys” that would have been the perfect time to make a move and make out with her.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember having one of the most boring conversations during a 2nd date, she asked me "what are your hobbies and interests" and I just replied with "Sex". It caught her off guard, I know for a fact she didn't expect that answer.

She started laughing, and before i knew it the whole conversation shifted to Sex, i asked to combine our two interests (her one was going outdoors) for outdoor sex.

We ended up doing it in the bathroom at a public park, I'm still amazed at how one word changed an entire interaction.
That´s a good hobby to have.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It was definitely a very mixed message.
Today she’s a single mom of multiple kids from various fathers I bet lol
This was an epic story. It'd be awesome if you knew what she was up to 16 years later. She's probably gone from a 1 cat lady to a multiple cat lady.

The mixed message thing was unpleasant. You could have tried to push forward there if it was the middle of kissing.

Good move on the immediate deletion. The pre-smartphone cell phones had a lot going for them, especially those 2000-2005 era phones.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she wasn’t joking. She said “You should leave now” in a businesslike tone. It was the weirdest thing. We were getting along great, and she did a 180.
It doesn't seem like there was any way to turn that one so you had to leave. Did you ever hear anything about her in the last 16 years? It is possible you visited one of her social media pages.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It doesn't seem like there was any way to turn that one so you had to leave. Did you ever hear anything about her in the last 16 years? It is possible you visited one of her social media pages.
Never looked her up. But saw her leave another bar with a tatted, shaved head dude months later. So she was probably correct about being into bad boys.