Entourage

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or there isn't a single thread on this ****ing awesome show?

Discuss, season 4 premiers next Sunday. Gonna make a day out of it.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I just got into it. Caught up on the previous 2.5 seasons. Piven is good but I really like what Kevin Dillon has done. The episode at COMIC-CON was fvcking hilarious.

randomusername

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerix said:
Is it just me or there isn't a single thread on this ****ing awesome show?

Discuss, season 4 premiers next Sunday. Gonna make a day out of it.
I don't watch enough TV to justify 15 bucks a month for HBO...i buy the seasons on DVD when they come out. Wish they had those on the apple TV store.

I love the show though..some of my friends are in talent agents and they always get teh great hookups for bars, parties, women, etc.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only got into it last year at Season 3. I saw the Las Vegas episode (one of my favorite) and after that I decided to rent season 1 and 2. Saw them all in 2 days time. Had to download all of season 3 (torrents) since it wasn't out on DVD yet.

3.5 was exciting, and I can't wait til 4 starts next Sunday!! This show is pretty damn inspiring, and very funny.

randomusername

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i saw them all in like 2 days per season when i get them...so addicting...btw....that first scene in the FIRST show of season 1...that was at fred segal......and its really like that.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Funny show and I think Kevin Dillon (Drama) takes the cake in this one. However, the lives those people live are so centered around materialism and greed it is disgusting that people really live like that.

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been watching it since the beginning, great show. It has the ability to make you feel good just watching it, pretty entertaining and powerful stuff for having such a meaningless plotline.

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed with bascardi this show always puts me in a good mood. I watched this show from the beginning, before it was popular. Ari's rants are funny, Drama kills me. KEEP MAKING SEASONS!!

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong with greed and Materialism? In the words of Michael Douglas in "Wall Street" "Greed, for a lack of a better word, is good..."

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Whats wrong with greed and Materialism? In the words of Michael Douglas in "Wall Street" "Greed, for a lack of a better word, is good..."
Haha, I love that movie, and I love that quote. Greed is good.

Getting back to the thread topic, I used to watch Entourage almost religiously back when I had HBO last year. Great show, really entertaining.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Yes, this is my favorite show atm. Just got one of the watches they wear on the show off hbo.com. But Zerix, just out of curiosity...how do you plan on making a day out of a 22 minute long show? :p

And what are you talking about, "materialism", mahon? They sold their home to realize Vince's artistic dream, man. Besides. It's show BUSINESS. Everyone on the show is in the BUSINESS to make money. Lots of money.
Ok lol not a whole day but I'm a be chillin with my buddy (who I watch the show with), and since he has east and west channels, we're gonna first watch it at 7, then go to a cafe that's near him, smoke some hookah, roll a joint, and enjoy it one more time in a different perspective ;) at 10.

:)

Just to add some more...

This show is gold! They can keep making seasons, making it like ****, and I'd be watching it every single time. The only reason I keep HBO is because of it. I agree with everyone else about making us feel good after watching. Really makes ya wanna achieve something and try as best as you can to live like that. I don't think a day goes by that I don't *think* of this show or make a reference.

By the way Deus, how's the watch? I've actually been considering buying it too! Along with a few t-shirts that I keep forgetting to place on order.

Yeah, I'm pretty nuts about it all :)

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Yes, this is my favorite show atm. Just got one of the watches they wear on the show off hbo.com. But Zerix, just out of curiosity...how do you plan on making a day out of a 22 minute long show? :p

And what are you talking about, "materialism", mahon? They sold their home to realize Vince's artistic dream, man. Besides. It's show BUSINESS. Everyone on the show is in the BUSINESS to make money. Lots of money.
So there is no materialism heh? How about spending 100K to throw a birthday party on a boat or Turtle trying to buy sneakers that cost 10K or something.

I like the show because it entertains me, but I don't know how people can live like that and NOT feel guilty that there are people in the world who don't have enough to eat.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I make less than 20k a year, I can only afford to eat two meals a day and I still feel guilty that there are people who are starving. There will always be people starving. Infact stars generally do give away large sums of money for different causes. Remember it was the celebrities who brought attention to Darfur. They jumped on the (Red) Campaign, Katrina, the Tidal Wave, Idol gives back. Yeah, maybe they don't spend a whole ton of their money on causes, but still they give. Which is more than what most of the population does.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
theunflushables said:
I make less than 20k a year, I can only afford to eat two meals a day and I still feel guilty that there are people who are starving. There will always be people starving. Infact stars generally do give away large sums of money for different causes. Remember it was the celebrities who brought attention to Darfur. They jumped on the (Red) Campaign, Katrina, the Tidal Wave, Idol gives back. Yeah, maybe they don't spend a whole ton of their money on causes, but still they give. Which is more than what most of the population does.
I am NOT saying all Hollywood stars are greedy, materialistic and don't give away money...but alot of them are. Materialism and greed DOES NOT lead to happiness because you are always left wanting more. Look at Michael Douglas in Wall Street. Charlies Sheen says something to him like, "When is enough enough, how many yachts can you ski behind?"

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I understand what you're saying about always wanting more and more, and I guess thats the downside of being greedy. But I also see greed as motivation and drive. I guess you have to know your limits.

Man, I still wish I had HBO. Thats the only thing I miss about my ex, that and the DVR and OnDemand. Damn those were some good times.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
So yeah, that premiere was badass. I guess now we'll get to see how Medellin does at the box office. Vince will probably get even more famous now. I was busting up when that writer guy was all, "Yeah, I've never been paid NOT to work, before...it was nice, actually." What a great show.

P.S. Zerix, I got the watch. It's great and all, but it stopped a few times already for about 10 minutes. It might just be a defect though, so I'll probably have to send it back. :(
Dang, yeah, inform them about that and get it switched. But other than that, happy with your purchase (if there wouldn't have been a defect)?

This premiere was kick ass!! I was laughing my ass off when Johnny was like "yeah, that guy was me, I got a handjob..." haha and then Turtle busts on him haha.

Man, next Sunday is a while away! :yes:

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Zerix said:
Dang, yeah, inform them about that and get it switched. But other than that, happy with your purchase (if there wouldn't have been a defect)?

This premiere was kick ass!! I was laughing my ass off when Johnny was like "yeah, that guy was me, I got a handjob..." haha and then Turtle busts on him haha.

Man, next Sunday is a while away! :yes:
Yea, it was pretty good. Turtle is a loser, what would he do without leaching off of Vince Chase.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else starting to have changing opinions of the characters?

I mean "E" is still the straight-edged guy and Vince is still the non-chalant good looking guy who gets all the girls.

However, I am starting to find Jeremy Piven's Character becoming quite annoying due to is hyper behavior. Drama is still funny as hell and I starting to realize Turtle is quite funny as well, with all the funny faces he makes.