"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Enthusiasm

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I've noticed a trend with women are actually interested in hooking up and getting together:

they are always super enthusiastic about meeting up. They will go out of their way to meet, blowing off other people and cancelling/adapting whatever other plans they have.

The opposite is also true: when a woman is not interested in hooking up, there's a lack of enthusiasm and a lack of excitement. If it's hard to get a woman to agree to meet up, it's normally not worth it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
More compliance means more interest. If she isn't cooperating, she simply isn't interested. No girl who is into you is going to be "busy".
I have actually come to realise that the word "interest" isn't enough. When a girl wants to have sex with you, she's not just going to be interested in meeting, but excited.

Sometimes we talk about interest level, but really we should be talking about excitement level. That puts it into perspective when a girl starts talking about how busy she is or starts bullsheeting about this or that. If a girl is not excited to see you, there's really no point in meeting her at all.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I think you're on to something with this. An excited woman is the only one who is going to give a positive return on the investment of time that goes into meeting her. A woman who isn't showing a lot of interest might just be interested in getting a free dinner (in non-covid times). At best going on a date with her is likely to be a waste of your time.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top