Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Enthusiasm

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a trend with women are actually interested in hooking up and getting together:

they are always super enthusiastic about meeting up. They will go out of their way to meet, blowing off other people and cancelling/adapting whatever other plans they have.

The opposite is also true: when a woman is not interested in hooking up, there's a lack of enthusiasm and a lack of excitement. If it's hard to get a woman to agree to meet up, it's normally not worth it.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More compliance means more interest. If she isn't cooperating, she simply isn't interested. No girl who is into you is going to be "busy".
I have actually come to realise that the word "interest" isn't enough. When a girl wants to have sex with you, she's not just going to be interested in meeting, but excited.

Sometimes we talk about interest level, but really we should be talking about excitement level. That puts it into perspective when a girl starts talking about how busy she is or starts bullsheeting about this or that. If a girl is not excited to see you, there's really no point in meeting her at all.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're on to something with this. An excited woman is the only one who is going to give a positive return on the investment of time that goes into meeting her. A woman who isn't showing a lot of interest might just be interested in getting a free dinner (in non-covid times). At best going on a date with her is likely to be a waste of your time.