Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Enough of the ELITE_WOMANIZER

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ban this guy before he posts his "method" he is being egged on to post in that success poll thread of his. If his method gets posted it will be the worse post ever to appear on this newsgroup. Every time he posts he proves himself more of a jackass, he has no content to offer. Zap him, please.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

Don_juan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or enable a "ignore" function so we just don't have to deal with trolls if we don't want to. Like Yahoo message boards have.... that would be cool also.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He said something about the" BJ Bible" come sosuave. This guy dis respects all of us. That's not cool.

------------------
And there is no such thing as a no on a pickup. A sale is made on every pickup you do. Either you sell the women some DJ skills or she sells you a reason she can't give you her number. Either way a sale is made, the only question is who is gonna close? You or her? Now be relentless, that's it, I'm done.

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed, ban his gay a$$, what a stupid fukk, he has no clue what the hell he's talking about, and still that geek think himself a god's gift and a bodybuilding genius..damn he really pisses me off.

------------------
~BallZ of SteeL.

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't heard from him lately...

Did he get banned???

Mr. Mystery

------------------
"Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around" Vanilla Sky

"The little things...theres nothing bigger is there?" Vanilla Sky

"Whats your favorite position? That's cool with me, it's not my favorite but I'll do it for you" Tenacious D-Fvck her gentley

I know this sorta contridicts some of my other quotes but **** it...

"Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out alive" Van Wilder

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX:
Every time he posts he proves himself more of a jackass, he has no content to offer.
This is STILL the case, you can zap him any time you like.

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries

tome4_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ban him, he is really starting to annoy a lot of people. Maybe he is Machoguy 123
?

david_med@hotmail.com

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
unfortunately he is not making a positive contribution to the board. it is in everyone's best interest to ban him. the only downside is that he can open up another account at a public library and pose as someone else and we'd have no idea that it was him. that is one advantage to keeping him. in any case, i think the bottom line is that we know he's an idiot if we keep him.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I'd like to say: SexPDX, you're a helluva DJ, you took control of that whole convo, and knocked down a bit of that pedestal that HE's on. Women are so much easier to knock off

As for Elite Womanizer, he is flooding this site with useless posts to make himself look better. Ban him and eliminate much cybertrash. There will be more room for more useful & insightful posts.

------------------
"I'm running down the road tryin' to loosen my load
I've got seven women on my mind,
Four that wanna own me, Two that wanna stone me,
One says she's a friend of mine" - Eagles

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have to ban him now.

Newbies will be corrupeted by his rubbish

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is a waste of everybody's time. The fact that we have to start a thread about it is even more a waste of time. He has contributed nothing positive to the site, in fact he REFUSES to contribute!. And apparently he hasn't GAINED anything from the site, so his presence here is to simply stir up flames. This is NOT going to help anybody along. I have been here for six months and have not seen a better reason to ban somebody than this. Do us all a favor and put an end to him. Thank you.

-blitz

[This message has been edited by xblitz44x (edited 10-31-2002).]

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THe million dollar question is: Is EW gonna get banned???????? I sit in anticipation ponderin the answer....

------------------
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there

AIM- oakraiderz2
email-cwoodson6@hotmail.com

Rico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why haven't you guys ignored him yet?

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What we have here is an ethical dilemma. On the one hand, it is a public forum where we are all welcome to learn and teach what we can, and commune with likeminded individuals across this globe.

On the other hand, what to do when a brethren takes the stump to spew his own brand of rhetoric and corrupt the minds of the newbies, unwittingly heeding his words to their detriment.

"ZAP HIM! ZAP HIM!" cries the mob as if to Zeus! "Take your mighty gilded thunderbolt and banish him to another realm where he cannot spread such poison!"

And so what will the mighty Zeus do? Will he show mercy or justice? The huddled masses still await his reply...

-CyranoDeBergerac

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im with u guys, just dont respond to his crap...any answer to his post will just boost his ego. he likes to argue and if people pay attention to his nonsense, theyre feeding the fire. hes obviously some lonely chump whos only means of attention is posting stuff on here pretending hes gods gift to women and were all peasants...its a psychological term called projection-one of freuds ideas. the guys an idiot. hes screwing everybody over and defeating the purpose of this forum...oh and btw, EW...ur dumb. the only reason u said that ur ideas r classified is cuz u dont have any...none whatssoever. plz, if u were that great, u wouldnt be here to begin with...classified. ha! he talks the talk but the guy has no legs...lol...ban him

JohnnyBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ban him, ignore him.

I was stupid enough to get drawn into a thread with him before i realised what was going on. To tell you the truth i don't give a sh*t whether some anonymous a**hole thinks he is the trance master and i know nothing about nlp, hypnosis and ss. Fine.

nb - if you do know anything about these subjects go read ew's post on ss. For the laugh if nothing else.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyBoy wrote:
"Don't ban him, ignore him."

We're tried that. The problem is that he infests every single thread that he doesn't agree with, with BS mumbo-jumbo and insults. Of course this causes the other guys to call him on his bullshyt, and the flame war re-ignites with the original topic ruined. I have tried to ignore him and too many times has he destroyed very good threads with his non-sense. I've had enough.

-Blitz

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys, the easiest way for us not to respond to his posts is for his posts not to exist in the first place. He has nothing but prove the impression I originally had of him since I posted this thread, we should have got rid of him sooner.

------------------
"Dare to aim high." ~ DeepBlue

"Embrace the unknown." ~ Mystery

"Every human being has so much to offer, it's whether they are willing to give it that makes or breaks their relationship with me." ~ Gunwitch

"All you can do is make sure that YOUR game is tight and your skills are intact. Be prepared for anything and play YOUR game at all times, right down the line." ~ MrSex4uNYC

"Capture and lead her imagination and she will not resist you." ~ Ross Jeffries

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's still going at it. We have newbies here with intelligent questions about SS and he keeps talking about how it doesn't work, and his system is much better, thus altering the topic of the thread into a flamewar.

BAN! BAN! BAN!

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's been banned.