Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Enough is enough, time for a change journal.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Stop Crying Pt. II

thunder_god said:
I was so pissed off at his apathy that I hung up the call. He was the ****ing guy who got me into this mess, back in November when he convinced me to go after my oneitis, when I wanted to give up on her in mid december he told me to go after her, back in late march when I was on the verge of failing everything, he told me to go get myself friendzoned with her, and then when I was ready to move on with my life in mid june, he told me to answer her phone call which brought all these old emotions and drama back. Now for him to just turn me down like that was a huge blow to me and I don't think I can be friends with someone like that anymore.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

thunder_god said:
Now let's talk about my other wing who I referred to as an idiot. I had also called him up asking for what to reply back and you know what he said "*****, stop playing games!".
Not for nothing dude, you have to stop seeking counsel on every little thing. Sometimes, you have to be willing to try something to see if it will work.

thunder_god said:
It has quickly become apparent that I have been receiving the wrong dating advice from several ppl and I now need to be extremely wary of who I listen to.
No, you either haven't perfected the technique or it's applicable to your style of game. What works for the next guy may not necessarily work for you. Like Neil Strauss said in "The Game," I'll try something and if it works I'll keep it, but if doesn't I'll disregard it.

thunder_god said:
My new wing wants to meet up with me tomorrow to do some sarging but I am very hesitant to ever meetup with him again.
Since I wasn't there and I don't how dude acts in public, I'd say give him a month. Assuming that dude just isn't straight up f*cked up.

thunder_god said:
First, today when I saw him in action, he got rejected extremely badly.
But this happens to everybody.

thunder_god said:
ouldn't even get a few of the girls attention at all, which I have now pretty nailed down. His approaches were weak and sloppy.
Did you offer advice?

thunder_god said:
So here I am right now, having tears drip down my eyes for being an idiot and listening to these fools and ****ing things up once again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgcA8WUK1qM

You can act like a man! - Vito Corleone (The Godfather)

Watch that clip, bruh.

thunder_god said:
I am very pissed off at myself for always making these stupid mistakes with my oneitis.
You should be, so what are you going to do about it from this day forward?

thunder_god said:
Why the **** can't I just use my brain and understand women and respond to them well? You know they say things are suppose to get better, but so far, things have gotten worse.
Stop it with all of the histrionics. First of all you seem to forgot that you're learning a new social skill set that began learning a mere three months ago. How much progress do you realistically expected to have made in a three month period. However, in those three months, you've improved your wardrobe, you're able to have causal conversations with strangers, you're able to cold approach women and you're looking for a new place. Also, you from on of those cold approaches, you got an insta-date, (by the way,) why aren't you using old girl to grow your social circle?

I know this sh*t can get frustrating, but dude, you've got to stop it with these emotional outbursts. That sh*t is gay as f*ck. Yeah, something is missing from you life if you can't pull chicks, however, that something is VERY SMALL in the rand scheme of things, and you're putting entirely too much on it. I hope you're still going to therapy because you need to talk to somebody about why you're so f*cking emotional. Cryin over hoes? Really bruh?

Anway, what you need to do today is go on a sarging binge and approach everything and everybody with the intention of going out of your comfort zone and pushing the interaction as far as it will go.

Also, if you really and truly want to seek the advice and counsel of those who are great in this PUA sh*t, then you need to go to a Free Tour, a Hot Seat, and save your money and go on a boot camp.

thunder_god said:
Now I am seriously considering not even winging with these guys from the rsd inner circle anymore. So far, I have been hugely disappointed with most of the members.
You just have find the right ones.

thunder_god said:
Some of these guys are just downright weird and lack social intelligence and the thing is, they just don't get it. They think they are normal and are in denial. I thought I would have been able to find a guru to show me the ropes, instead I found a chump who's probably even worst then me when it comes to game even though he has spent years doing it.
Dude, if you can come to NYC and sarge with Rex, then you can sarge with RSD Toronto dudes.

Why must I continue to go through this torture and pain? I'm trying my best to go out every single day and put in time and effort, continuously getting rejected yet there seems like no hope for me. I always **** up and make stupid mistakes, in this case taking terrible advice from idiots.[/QUOTE]

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely had an idea of what I needed to do, but I was so emotional at that time that I was afraid I would made the wrong call if I went with my own decision, big mistake. I need to believe and trust in myself more. As of this moment, my idiot buddy will no longer be sarging with me, but if he tags along I'm just doing my own thing.

I honestly wanted to just use texting to setup a date with her. Cut out all of this texting BS because as we all know texting is a women's domain. I did use that line "dat ass though...just make sure you keep your hands off of the mechanise next time". All of my other wings didn't think it was a good idea, luckily I was still able to think rationally and use that line. She stopped texting after I sent her that reply back. It seems she was pissed off. I should have followed corey wayne's advice. When she reached out to me assume she wanted to go out and ask her out. Simple and direct. Saves me mental energy and I get my answer right away. My new wingman who I referred to as the legend thought it was a good idea to use those texts to test for IOI's but what's the point? Isn't me asking her out all the IOI"s I need? It accomplishes the same goals without any of that weird ****. I need to just trust in myself from now on and believe all the information I have read from dating coaches is good and not listen to amateur pua's who don't have this experience. I think the only thing I can do at this point is to wait a week, call her up and ask her out or if she reaches out before that ask her out. My idiot wingman actually told me to call my oneitis up yesterday and just ask her out. That's like confessing your love to some chick. 100% guaranteed rejection. Since she is probably all emotional from still yesterday any contact with her is probably a bad idea at this point. Those texts I sent were very amateur like and shows a lack of experience with women. My goal with her at this point is to try and get her out asap or if I'm in a social setting try to isolate her anyway possible. That's pretty much all I can do. In the mean time, I will go on a sarging binge today downtown. No more dating advice from these rsd inner circle guys. I will only use them for pushing me when sarging together.

I actually could have had an instadate yesterday with a girl. I pulled her from the street and we went shopping together at a store and I told her we are having coffee afterwards and she was ok with it. I tried to kino her and grabbed her hand and also put my arm around her shoulder for like a second. It felt weird as $hit but at the same time, I was cringing at doing all this stuff and the thought of having coffee with her was too much. I found her very ugly, a 5 at best, and just couldn't force myself to do it. So I ejected as she was paying for her item. I've been approaching a lot more prettier girls as of late. I approached 4 attractive girls yesterday but got blown out pretty much immediately. 2 told me there either had a bf or were married, while the other two told me they had to go and just took off. Any advice for this? That girl who I pulled yesterday also said she had to go shopping but instead of just letting her go, I said "ok, lets go shopping at this store" so we ended up going. My goal for today is to go out and work on physicality more.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Stop Being So Outcome Dependent

thunder_god said:
I definitely had an idea of what I needed to do, but I was so emotional at that time that I was afraid I would made the wrong call if I went with my own decision, big mistake.
And what if you do make the wrong call? So what? Is the world going to end? No. That's the purpose of this forum and your journal, to document your mistakes and get some analysis on what to what to do when a similar situation arises. Remember, it took Mystery ten years to develop the Mystery Method and it took Tyler Durden two years of going out every night to gain proficiency, and you're only on month three. Also, you need to keep this quote from Mystery in mind.

“All your emotions are going to try to **** you up,” Mystery continued. They are there to try to confuse you, so know right now that they cannot be trusted at all. You will feel shy sometimes, and self-conscious, and you must deal with it like you deal with a pebble in your shoe. It’s uncomfortable, but you ignore it. It’s not part of the equation.” Mystery-The Game Penetrating the Society of Pickup Artists Approach and Open p.19
thunder_god said:
I need to believe and trust in myself more.
So why don't you? Making mistakes is good and it's the only way that you will learn and get better, and you need to stop being so outcome dependent.

thunder_god said:
As of this moment, my idiot buddy will no longer be sarging with me, but if he tags along I'm just doing my own thing.
If y'all are going out with just the intention to kick it, well go and have a good time. However, if you're going out to sarge, leave that weak ass muthaf*cka at home, or have him meet you when you're finished sarging for the day.

thunder_god said:
I honestly wanted to just use texting to setup a date with her.
Yo Rex, I should have listened to you man. This chick has been playing games after games. I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to next this girl.
Remember when you told me that in Girl Flaking http://www.sosuave.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2175085 Post 15. Well, if you persist in pursing this broad, you're going to be telling me some similar sh*t if you persist in this nonsense. For you're own well being, I'm telling for the last time, for time being leave this broad alone. Go full NC, that means delete her off your social media, block her number from your phone, and avoid going to places that she will be until you get some p*ssy under your belt.

thunder_god said:
I actually could have had an instadate yesterday with a girl. I pulled her from the street and we went shopping together at a store
Tells us about it and going shopping together qualifies as an insta-date.

I tried to kino her and grabbed her hand and also put my arm around her shoulder for like a second. It felt weird as $hit but at the same time, I was cringing at doing all this stuff and the thought of having coffee with her was too much.
“All your emotions are going to try to **** you up,” Mystery continued. They are there to try to confuse you, so know right now that they cannot be trusted at all. You will feel shy sometimes, and self-conscious, and you must deal with it like you deal with a pebble in your shoe. It’s uncomfortable, but you ignore it. It’s not part of the equation.” Mystery-The Game Penetrating the Society of Pickup Artists Approach and Open p.19

[/i][/color][/b]“All your emotions are going to try to **** you up,” Mystery continued. They are there to try to confuse you, so know right now that they cannot be trusted at all. You will feel shy sometimes, and self-conscious, and you must deal with it like you deal with a pebble in your shoe. It’s uncomfortable, but you ignore it. It’s not part of the equation.” Mystery-The Game Penetrating the Society of Pickup Artists Approach and Open p.19 [/COLOR][/B]
thunder_god said:
I found her very ugly, a 5 at best, and just couldn't force myself to do it.
If you're going to approach average looking chicks and get that far in the sarge, as to avoid wasting your time, keep her around to increase your social circle and to get accesses to her hot friends, sisters, or cousins.

thunder_god said:
My goal for today is to go out and work on physicality more.
Good luck.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 17 day 3: Today I did about 8 approaches with my wing. Now that I have gotten a bit better at it, the wing who I'm now winging with is not a bad fit for me. His game's decent and I have definitely learnt a thing or two from him. Today me and him ended up number closing two chicks. It was a two set, and I really struggled with the girl who I was talking to as she was giving me bull$hit short answers and not a lot I could work with. Once soon as I saw him ask for his girls number and she agreed, I went for mines and got it. Also when I saw him hug his girl, I also did the same thing. It was my first time hugging a girl from a cold approach. The girl I number closed was a russian chick who I believe had one of those metal brace retainers or some ****. She was like 19 or something. She was about a 6. I'm not expecting anything to happen with her, but I told my wing to text the girl who he number closed and see if he can setup a double date. I definitely feel like I improved a little bit more this week, especially with physicality. Also I got fed the bf line today as well, and me remembering a video from rsd Todd, I told the chick to tell her bf that I was gay. She cracked up lol. She and her friend both ended up taking off after I cracked her up. I wasn't into the set but my wing opened them so I just stayed in there to occupy her so my wing could do his magic. My wing I'm just going to call Tommy said I have improved a lot and in the past I couldn't even approach a single girl.

Later on, another wing ended up showing up. This wing is the weird guy who I talked about who ****ed up my sets. I didn't call him to come out but we ended up running into him. Anyways I opened a 3 set since there was 3 of us. This was probably my best set for today as it was my last set. The girl who I focused on was the prettiest one out of the bunch and I made her blush a few times by feeding her crap like "you have a really nice glow to you, especially with those earrings", "it makes you look really sexy and cute". Some BS like that. She hate it up. We were having a good conversation but that weird wing had trouble keeping his girl distracted so she ended up ****blocking my wing, which in turn lead to his girl ****blocking me. The girl ended up getting dragged away. Thinking back, I should have said something like "now before I let you walk out of my life forever, we should exchange contact details". She most likely would have given it to me. I later on found out from one of wings that they were 17 or so, but whatever I need to practice. Also I ran into a asian chick from my salsa class on the subway on my way home. She approached me and started chatting me up. She's ugly though a 5 at best and I'm not the slightest attracted to her. She asked if she could sit beside me and we started talking and she kept on saying how she is like that too, blah blah blah. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to just practice talking to her, although I'm kind of hesitant to flirt with her as I don't want her to get the wrong idea, but then again having girls want you is definitely good for social proof even if the girl is ugly. My salsa teacher was giving me extra attention today as well and kept on grabbing me to dance with her to demonstrate to the class. Any of you guys have any tips on pulling a dance instructor? Maybe I should wait till class is over and when she leaves to try and chat her up?

I'm looking forward to going sarging again tomorrow to work on physicality and having a sexual vibe. Also I need to start working on role playing as well. I noticed in the last 2 weeks, I'm starting to say more sexual things in the conversation such as "sexy", "cute", etc but I need to amp it up even more. Tomorrow I will have more time to sarge. I also want to try for an instant makeout session.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 17 day 4: Today was abit wild. I wanted to get more physical and try some crazy openers so I decided to try the hand of god from rsd. I met up with little Tony today the guy who I referred to as "the legend". On my first set, I used the hand of god opener. At first the girl stopped and looked at me all funny, then I extended out my hand again and this time she shook it. So we both ended up walking and talking. I ended up number closing her as she said she was trying to catch a train. She was an asian HB6 with glasses. Not really my type but I could use the practice so I will try to set something up with her.

We then saw Mr. A and some new guy who I never saw before. Me and Mr. a ended up sarging together while little tony and that new guy went together. I immediately opened a 2 set. There were two asian fob's and I noticed they had a badminton racket so I commented on it. They tried to blow me off but I persisted and followed them, but after getting 2 more rejections I ejected the set. Me and Mr. A didn't really end up doing any sets together but rather just talked about pickup and how ****ed up our lives are now due to our upbringing. Anyways we then saw that new guy all alone when we got back. Mr. A's friend called him, so he told me to sarge with that new guy while he waited for his friend. That new guy mentioned he had just started about 4 weeks ago, but only focuses mainly on night game. He mentioned he took a girl home like a week ago from a nightclub. At first I thought this guy had game but then he mentioned that he actually got approached by the girl and she was quite aggressive so he scored. His lack of game nor experience quickly became apparent when I realized he didn't want to approach any girls. I made him approach a girl, but when she rejected him, he took it personally and started talking back to the girl and getting angry. I had to quickly explain to him to chill out and to not take it personally. I then tried to show him how to open a set. I again used the hand of god opener. This time though the girl gave me a weird look as she slowly stopped walking. I had to extend my hand out like 4 times before she said what do you want. I said I want you to shake it. Then we started talking about relationships before she said she had to take off to meet her friend. Now I got back to Mr. A and that weird wingman showed up as well. Then my idiot wingman also showed up, as well as a few other pua's. There must have been like a dozen pua's there at this point. Anyways Mr. A and me decided to go sarging together while that weird wingman and the new guy went together. At this point due to all the socializing I had done instead of approaching girls, I developed serious approach anxiety.

I eventually approached a 2 set to warm up again. These were two asians. One of them was probably a HB6.5-7 while the other was a 5.5 or maybe a 6 at best. I opened the HB 5.5 as she was right beside me. My original target was the HB6.5 but I hooked the HB5.5 instead. I opened with "hey what are you guys drinking?", then quickly transitioned to asking them about themselves. MR. A then jumped in. I started to get into interview mode so I decided to try something new like role play and be playful. So when the girl asked about my age, I asked her back and then she was like I asked you first. I said ok lets do rock, paper, scissors and she is like no. So then I role played with her. I was like "you know I was going to propose to you today, but I guess I would have had to divorce you the next day, since there's a lack of trust here". She started to warm up at this point and I knew I had hooked her. I started to say bull$hit like I was going to take you to pic the rock for your finger but I guess I'm no longer doing that. Then she told me that there was a girl in a bikini and that I should go try to pick her up. I then turned and noticed it was a gay dude and told her that. She cracked up but then her friend dragged her away in a corner. I probably could have persisted a bit more but whatever. Then the weird wingman, and my idiot wingman joined us. I at first opened a 3 set but my two wings didn't jump in and help me so I got crushed. Then I opened another 2 set and yet again, no help from my wing. Afterwards Mr. A took off, so it was just me, the weird wingman, and my idiot wingman. I also saw little tony trying to do solo game himself but he looked very weird and awkward as well, and I saw a lot of awkward pauses in his set.

My idiot wingman tried to get me to approaches again but at this point I was really tired and my approach anxiety had overcome me. My vibe had dropped significantly. I did end up doing a few more approaches but got shut out. One of the approaches I did ended very horribly. It was a two set. Two asian girls who looked like fobs. Just as I opened them, there whole family came out of nowhere and were looking at me and my wingman like wtf. There must have been like 10 ppl there lol. I quickly said "you guys look like your not from toronto, people from toronto are friendly" then immediately took off. It was probably one of my weirdest approaches to date.

Then after doing a few more half asses approaches due to my approach anxiety and low energy levels, I spotted a really attractive blonde. She was probably a HB8.5-9. I immediately turned into terminator mode and approached her without hesitation.

me: hi, you have this really nice glow to you, so it just compelled me to come talk to you, my name's thunder_god
her:....no response and just starts walking away
me: your not a very friendly person are you?
her.... continues walking while looking at me with a smile
me: do you not know english? (said with a smile)
her:....
me: said something else (can't remember)
her:....
me: last chance at love

then I just eject set. I probably should have persisted more and if I was more smooth I probably could have gotten her to open up. When I saw this girl, my mind completely forgot about my oneitis. I now know if I am to completely move on then I must find a girl who is more attractive then my oneitis. Unfortunately my skills aren't at the level yet to accomplish this task.

Next we all headed up to a pub/bar where Mr. A would meet us. When I arrived I knew immediately I was outside of my comfort zone and was in a completely new environment that I'm not used to. I have been to the nightclub a few times as well as another pub/bar but this place was packed and the music was extremely loud. I developed serious approach anxiety here and wasn't able to open any sets until like an hr later. I first tried the hand of god, but didn't really get any good response so I ditched that technique. Then one of the girls tripped from my wingman's foot and fell on me. I helped her up and she appoligized and then went to her friends. I then grabbed my wingman and used him as an opener. I said, I brought my friend her to apologize. Then she introduced me and my wing to her two friends. She was already cute like a 7 but one of her friends was very attractive like a 8.5. I introduced myself and we talked for a little bit but the music was so damn loud that I couldn't really do much. Anyways they turned around to the bar and were ordering drinks and I didn't want to stand there like an idiot so I went up to the girl and said bye. At this point I knew verbal game was pretty much out the window for opening so I decided to try the claw opener. At first I hesitated trying it out and just before I grabbed a girl I stopped my hand but then I said **** it. So I grabbed a girl's elbow with the claw opener. She immediately turned and looked at me and then blew me off while I tried to talk to her. This venue was packed with both guys and girls. A ratio of probably 40% girls/ 60% guys but damn were there a lot of hot girls here and a good chunk looked way better then my oneitis. I knew this would be the cure I needed if only I could pull one of these girls. I tried to use a direct approach but got blown off. Then I tried the claw again but this time by accident, I accidentally grabbed the side of a girls breast lol. I was so embarrassed but luckily my hand caught her elbow right after and she immediately turned towards me and then blew me off. All of my wings also got blown off. I then tried to grab a few more girls but it was a futile attempt. I even tried a direct opener but couldn't get more then a hi in before she blew me off. I then decided to leave. Overall I was satisfied with my performance at the pub since this was a completely new environment for me and I did manage to approach girls and even use non-verbals to open by grabbing girls which I never had the balls to do before. I would have liked to have hooked a few girls and maybe get a few numbers but considering that it was my first time i guess I couldn't have expected to be good right off the bat. I'm looking forward to training in this environment again most likely tomorrow night.

Overall I think I did at least 15-16 approaches today. I honestly lost count and couldn't even remember a 1/3 of the girls that I approached today. I was doing day and night game since 4:30pm to 12:00am. I was kind of excited afterwards about training in a bar/nightclub environment. When I got home, I registered for the guest list of three nightclubs so I wouldn't need to pay cover tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm looking forward to improving my skills even more, especially working on night game in a bar or club.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Explain the Opener

thunder_god said:
I had to quickly explain to him to chill out and to not take it personally.
I hope that you also remember that.

thunder_god said:
I again used the hand of god opener.
What's "The Hand of God," opener.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
I hope that you also remember that.

What's "The Hand of God," opener.
Extend your hand out without saying a word, when she reaches out to hold you hand, bring her in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txNxHuWFnt0

I actually never did the pulling in part through when I was doing daygame. I think I forgot to do that part, I'll try to polish the technique up today.

Last edited:

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 17 day 6: Didn't have time to update the journal the last two days because I've been busy going out to learn game. On friday, I gamed from 4:30pm-12:30am. I was literally exhausted by the time I got home. I started the day meeting up with big Tony. I'm not sure what it is but it seems everytime I wing with this guy I get huge approach anxiety. I ended up not being in state and only having weak ass attempts at doing cold approaches. I think I did like 5 approaches with him that day. I gave a few high fives and tried doing the claw but since I was so out of state, none of it worked. Then later on, Tommy came by. When he came, I felt much more in state. I guess its because I have been more successful when winging with him. I started to approach girls and I noticed my state was getting better. I approached a two set of Filipino girls. I chose to open the better looking one which was a HB 6. Don't remember what I said but it was something like this.

me: I love that hat you got own
her: thanks and smiles
me: it's so trendy, like a fedora
her: says something
me: I also love your fashion, looks like something out of a magazine or something
her: blushes

I forgot the rest of the conversation, but I initially hooked her, but then I ran out of $hit to say, so there was a few awkward silences in the conversation. Anyways she mentioned that her friends had ditched her so I told her I had guestlisted at a few venues and invited her to come. She agreed so I number closed her. My wing also number closed her friend as well. During one of the last awkward silences me and my wing ended up switching girls to talk to, before ejecting. It was good that I stuck around after getting the number but my conversation skills need to be better. I need to stop asking so much damn questions and be a value taker instead of a giver. Although I am now starting to make more statements, the conversations aren't very meaningful and deep. The plan was to meet up with them later in the night since it was only 9:30pm at that time. Looking back I should have tried to move them somewhere for predrinks or something to get some investment. So we left them alone and went sarging somewhere else.

That night, I had saw a really pretty girl who looked like Jennifer Lawrences clone. I had seen her earlier during the day watching the free concert downtown but due to my serious approach anxiety didn't have the balls to approach. I later made eye contact with her again a few hrs later but chickened out. Anyways I was determined to talk to her before I never got a chance to see her again, so I made another one approach her friend and open them and I would jump in. Hi opened them with a weak opener, and immediately got really nervous because he said the friend was really hot. I jumped into the conversation but before I had a chance to really talk to the girl, my wing ejected. I was kind of disappointed with his sudden ejection. I literally had less then 30 secs to speak to this girl before he ejected. All well, at least I got to speak to her. I also opened up some ugly average looking girl carrying luggage with the line "hey where are you going?". We got talking for a few minutes before I bid her farewell. My wing tommy also opened up two asians inside of a plaza.

They were initially giving us awkward looks like why the hell are you talking to us for. I fed them the line "why are you guys making this awkward for?". It didn't seem to work lol. After talking for a few minutes they blew us off. Anyways, my wing told me to text the girl who I number closed earlier to ask her to meetup so that we can pull them at the club. I texted her but no reply. We thought they gave us fake numbers at that time, but now I remember I had actually called her number in front of her and told her to save my number with my name. Anyways we all headed to a nightclub that I had guestlisted at, there was me, big tony, tommy, that guy who opened the jennifer lawrence set, and another guy. When we arrived, we ended up running into Mr. A, my idiot wing, and one other guy. The nightclub was empty when we got in so we left and headed to another venue I had guestlisted. When we got here, the place was also kind of empty. We hitted the dancefloor downstairs but there wasn't alot of girls neither so we did what we could.

My wings started to approach girls and try to dance with them but the mostly got rejected. One of my wings opened a set of 3 ugly fat chicks, and I ended up dancing with some fat ugly black chick. We decided to eject from them after a few minutes of banter lol. This place was getting us no where. Big tony left to try another club that we weren't guestlisted at. Me and Tommy decided to go back to the earlier club we were at. Just as we were lining up to get back in, the girl who I number closed earlier texted me back. She asked us where we were so we had a few back and forth banter. Me and Tommy had ditched the club to try to get them to us by trying to agree to meet at a mutual location. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up. In the end, it seems she was jerking us around. We tried to lie and say we took a bus to where she was and asked her where she was at, and no reply back. That concluded my night.

Last night, I went out with my buddy who I mentioned doesn't do jack$hit approaches. He said he just wanted to chill, but then when he got to my house he said we're going to a nightclub tonight so I was like ok whatever. We chilled during the late afternoon to early evening. Mr. A had texted me saying he got guestlisted at a club so we decided to meet him there. Unfortunately when we got there, he was already inside so we couldn't get in and we weren't feeling like paying $20 cover. We decided to go to another nightclub that my buddy says is really good. unfortunately I had to bite the bullet and pay $20 cover to get in. I wasn't very keen on paying $20 cover, when I could have guestlisted at a few other places for free but whatever.

We get inside, and immediately I get overwhelmed by the loud crowd, loud music, the lights blazing back and forth. I literally started to get scared and had like a mini panic attack or something. I did not feel comfortable at all inside and wanted to leave. My buddy had taken like 7 shots before we arrive downtown so he didn't have any approach anxiety last night which I was surprised. Since I wasn't used to the club scene I asked him to show me how its done. He started to grab chicks hands and tried dancing with them but he got blown off by every single girl who grabbed. I also had huge approach anxiety as well, but I managed to pull through and open a few sets. I noticed his hand grabbing technique wasn't working so well, so I just placed my hand behind a girls shoulder and when she turned around I immediately said hi, and introduced myself by sticking my hand out. It seemed to work. I was able open a few sets. Unfortunately the really loud music made it hard to talk and my physicality wasn't very good and I feel strange touching girls so I didn't try to dance with them and grind. This was probably my biggest pitfall. Also I again asked way too many questions. I need to cut this $hit out. I noticed a few girls looking at me, and I did try approaching one girl who we made eye contact but since my game isn't tight she blew me off after like 30 secs. I was in state for a few minutes after opening those few sets and starting talking to everyone and giving people high fives. Then suddenly I got this huge fear that came out of nowhere. It was nothing like approach anxiety. I just felt completely uncomfortable in that environment. It was like I was shell shocked or something. Now I really wanted to leave even though we were inside for maybe 1.5 hrs at most. I kept on telling my wing, lets go. He at this point was feeling very confident and approaching a lot of girls and I tried to wing him but that fear was quickly consuming me. He agreed after opening a few more sets, and when I got outside the fear completely consumed me. I had no idea what happened. I had been to a few nightclubs before but today was different. It might have been because I knew my oneitis had been to this club before or something. Anyways he told me to do street game but I was so terrified at this point. We ended up running into my idiot wingman and some other guy. My buddy and my idiot wingman started approaching girls on the street while I stood idle. We then split ways. I told my wing that we were not to leave tonight until I did at least two approaches. As we were walking around, we ended up running into Mr. A again, and several other puas. Now the fear was slowly evaporating and I started to approach girls. The first set I approached blew me off. Next I noticed an asian girl looking at me so I immediately approached her, she blew me off lol. I left and went home feeling very scared and fearful. I was really surprised at this. I guess it might be because I'm not acclimatized to the club scene. I told my buddy that we are doing this again next week and will continue to do this until this fear completely goes away.

I now realize my nightclub game sucks ass. I need to learn how to game differently in the night club. Today I'm heading to my local mall to do daygame.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you are from Toronto OP, have you heard of Michael Marks? He is founder of get a great girl, he does boot-camps in Toronto

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
Since you are from Toronto OP, have you heard of Michael Marks? He is founder of get a great girl, he does boot-camps in Toronto
Never heard of him before but the prices he charges is pretty expensive.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 17 day 7: Went to the mall today, and walked around for an hr and saw maybe 2 girls by themselves at most but I hesitated too long and lost them. I ended up going to the buffalo store and talking to that girl. The other hot one it seems no longer works there :(. This one is a HB7 and is going into first yr university. I don't think I'll be able to game her though. I tried to talk to her about her personal things but she would redirect it after telling me 1-2 things about her. I did mention about my program having parties every week and I guess I should have used that as an excuse to invite her out. I wasn't able to do that because I was too worried about how to lead the conversation. I hate this!

One thing I realized after I talked to her was I'm seeking validation and happiness from females and our conversations. This makes my conversations not seem genuine and not flow naturally. I'm too worried about the outcome of the conversation that I'm not letting it just naturally go whatever direction its going. This is really bad. I think I've been memorizing all these theory and routines but now that I think about it, it actually may do more harm then good. I should go into any interaction with girls without expecting any outcome and just say whatever is on my mind. I also need to stop relying on females to make my happy. I need to seek happiness from within me. Even though I have just had this revelation though, I'm not sure how I can fix this. I think this week I'm going to try to do natural game. Just go up to a girl and say hi and then speak whatever is on my mind, even if it means telling her I find her attractive and sexy. Me always analyzing $hit and worrying about how to lead a conversation is making me feel robotic and unauthentic. Plus it feels like a lot of work too trying to memorize stuff.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 18 day 1: Today I originally meant to take the day off but someone from my class posted on facebook needing ppl to play for their intramural team so me being the nice guy that I am, decided to come out to help them and also to force myself to do some cold approaches before the game. I texted several wings but no one was down, so I figured I might have to do solo game today. Then when I got downtown, I saw that wannable pua guy who stopped texting me back after saying he wanted to meetup like back in May. So I approached this muther****er and introduced myself and so we started sarging together. I wanted to see this guy's game, since he thinks he was so much better then me to be sarging with me back when I just started out. It turns out he has been sarging for about a year. This muther****er has zero game whatsoever. He couldn't even open half of his sets. He would open with a very low, shy, weird tone of voice that barely anyone could hear. His opener was some $hitty ass complement "excuse me, I think your cute or excuse me, I think your adorable". He wouldn't even immediately follow up after delivering his opener. He even approached the same two sets of girls and then tried to grab them and the girl told him "don't touch me" lol. I'm kind of glad I didn't end up sarging with this muthe****er back in May, he probably would have held me back.

so anyways I ended up doing about 10 approaches today. I tried to use the simple opener "hi, how are you" combined with a situational opener. My first set was a polish HB7.

me: hey, what does your tattoo mean?
her: my tattoos?
me: ya, what does it mean?
her: umm...
me: just something random I guess?
her: ya
me: you seem very artistic
her: artistic?
me: ya with those tattooes and that red shirt
her: laughs
me: I noticed you have an accent, where are you from?
her: poland
me: how long have you been in Canada?
her: 2 months
me: You have very good english, you must be a quick learner
me: my name's thunder_god (extend my hand out)
her: Marta (shakes my hand)
me: so what are you up to?
her: I'm meeting my bf
me: how long have you been together?
her: six months
me: so is he an artsy guy too?
her: looks confused
her: anyways I got to go
me: ok, have a nice day

It was a weak set, but my first set for the day. Don't remember all the sets I did, but I will try to list down the ones that I remembered.

I walk around the Ryerson campus and spot some HB7 in a beautiful red dress so I approach her.

me: hi, how are you?
her: hi, I'm ok, how are you?
me: I'm good
me: I noticed that beautiful red dress you have on
her: thanks (laughs)
me: so are you a student here?
me: what do u study?
her: forgot what she said, I think it was something to do with kids
me: that's perfect, you have on that colorful skirt to attract kids ( or something, I forgot)
her: are you a student here?
me: no, I study at u of t
her: what do you study?
me: PT
her: awesome, so what year are you in?
me: first year, its a masters program
her: cool

I forgot how the rest of the conversation went but we talked about where she lived, and then I gave her a high five since we were in neighbourhoods beside each other. Then the conversation suddenly died off and I didn't know what to say, so then she said I got to go, and then I tried to get an instadate.

Me: let's go out for coffee sometime
her: I actually have a bf
me: tell him I'm gay
me: I extend my hand and shake her hand and hold it for a 1-2 secs longer then usual. This was probably my best set.

I saw a two set, and my wing told me to approach. They were two blonde HB7's I believe. They were doing some weird hand gestures so I used that to open them.

me: (mimicking there hand gestures), whats with these gestures
them: (looks at me) laughs then starts walking away
me: ( I walk with them not letting up and try to reopen again) you are guys sisters?
them:no
me: cousins then?
them: no laughs
me: ok at least bff's?
them: looks at each other then one of them says you better say something nice
Then my wing interrupts my set and asks them where the starbucks was. I was thinking wtf
me: oh, that doesn't sound nice, then I give up and eject

Another approach I did was at a stop light. I see a blonde HB7.5 holding a luggage or something.

me:hi, how are you?
her: hi, I'm good, how are you?

Forgot the rest of the conversation but she said she was going to parry sound before taking off

I spotted a chick texting while walking across the street.

me: do you know its illegal to text while walking?
her: what?
me: do you know its illegal to text while walking?
her: really?
me: no I was just joking
her: oh I know
me: your not laughing, it must be a bad joke
her: no it was ok
me: so what are you up to?
her: I'm on break
me: so since you mentioned on break, I'm assuming your at work
me: wherabouts?
her: abercrombie
me: ah
me: my name's thunder_god (extend my hand out)
her: forgot her name, it was some asian name
me: that sounds like either japanese or korean
her: ya its korean
me: well since you work at abercrombie, you can probably hook me up with deals
me: I'll come ask for you next time
her: ok

I didn't really know what to say so I ejected the set

I saw some women walking wearing black so I approached her.

me: hi, how are you?
her: hi, I'm ok, how are you?
me: I was walking and I saw you walk by so I came over to say hi because you seem like an interesting person so I wanted to find out more about you
me: you seem like a sporty type of person

I forgot the rest of the conversation but she said she was going inside the mall so I ejected.

I don't remember too much of the rest of the sets I opened. There was one set where the girl said she had been approached several times before by other guys downtown. I said I'm not like those other guys. Anyways she then mentioned a bf and then I asked her if her bf was like the type of guy she said she was attracted to (confident). She said no he's normal and then said she didn't feel comfortable talking about it with me. I then said, its ok we're no longer strangers since we introduced ourselves. It was getting weird so I ejected lol. I also was a little more physical today and was touching 1-2 of the girls shoulders or elbows during the conversation.

From today's training, it seems I'm slowly getting more comfortable touching girls and being more physical. I just need to continue to work on this to be more physical and hold their hands longer. Also I'm becoming more comfortable opening and the approach anxiety seemed to be under better control at least for today. I think I might need to start recording my conversations because I can't remember a big chunk of the conversations just mainly due to the amount of approaches and conversations I'm having. Overall not a great day but also not a bad day either. Just somewhere in between.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You: "I'm not like those guys"

Right way to say it: I'm better than those guys"

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TG,

Keep approaching you're doing great on the approaches.

Remember that we all are responsive to scripts and that most people turn off when they here certain questions.

Based on your conversations it appears they derail a bit when you ask them question after question.

I know it's hard when they answer with one word answers but the key to unlocking conversation with women is getting them to talk about what they love and you to bust them and make them laugh or even better hit you.

Your main goal is to evoke an emotional response.

When you ask question after question it becomes like a survey to them.

Whereas if you ask someone about their major, and then bust them it creates an emotional response.

I.E.

You: What's your major?
Her: I'm studying Phlebotomy
You: You mean you you screw with people's brains? (big smile showing you are joking)
Her: No, I collect samples from people
You: Samples of what exactly?
Her: Blood
You: Oh! First you steal their blood, then you steal/screw with their brains (again with a big smile to show you are joking).

It doesn't make sense necessarily but you are creating an inside joke with the girl. Plus you are jokingly accusing her of malfeasance which plays into the you're a bad girl vibe.

It's one of many tricks one can use.

It also helps with removing the outcome dependency aspect because you are more focused on keeping up the ruse/game with her and she's likely having fun because she's not used to this type of conversation.

Think about how many times she gets asked about her major and then usually will get a follow-up question of How is that? Is it hard? Are you enjoying it? etc. Those questions are fluff and once someone gets asked this line of questions, they will go into survey answer mode unless you can get away from that script.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_411 said:
TG,

Keep approaching you're doing great on the approaches.

Remember that we all are responsive to scripts and that most people turn off when they here certain questions.

Based on your conversations it appears they derail a bit when you ask them question after question.

I know it's hard when they answer with one word answers but the key to unlocking conversation with women is getting them to talk about what they love and you to bust them and make them laugh or even better hit you.

Your main goal is to evoke an emotional response.

When you ask question after question it becomes like a survey to them.

Whereas if you ask someone about their major, and then bust them it creates an emotional response.

I.E.

You: What's your major?
Her: I'm studying Phlebotomy
You: You mean you you screw with people's brains? (big smile showing you are joking)
Her: No, I collect samples from people
You: Samples of what exactly?
Her: Blood
You: Oh! First you steal their blood, then you steal/screw with their brains (again with a big smile to show you are joking).

It doesn't make sense necessarily but you are creating an inside joke with the girl. Plus you are jokingly accusing her of malfeasance which plays into the you're a bad girl vibe.

It's one of many tricks one can use.

It also helps with removing the outcome dependency aspect because you are more focused on keeping up the ruse/game with her and she's likely having fun because she's not used to this type of conversation.

Think about how many times she gets asked about her major and then usually will get a follow-up question of How is that? Is it hard? Are you enjoying it? etc. Those questions are fluff and once someone gets asked this line of questions, they will go into survey answer mode unless you can get away from that script.
Thanks for the tip, I will try it out tomorrow. This has got me thinking now, if someone mentions a major like accounting I guess I can accuse them of helping companies with tax evasion or white collar crimes but what about social worker or computer science? I'm not very quick on my feet, especially when I'm nervous.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 18 day 2: On sunday while I was at the Buffalo store, I saw a leather jacket that really caught my eye but it was regular price so I didn't get it. The girl working there HB7 who I mentioned told me about a sale they were having this week so I figured I would come back today to pick up the jacket and talk to her again. When I arrived though, it appears she wasn't working today and there was some new average looking chick and one of the regular guys working there. I didn't see the sale either so I left. Today I was feeling really needy and wanting to reach out to my oneitis but I know that isn't the right thing to do, especially after she disrespected me. I need to continue my training and improve and hone my skills with women. Everyone says to get rid of neediness you need to spin more plates, however what can you do when you got no plates to spin? It's not like I'm sitting on my ass at home all day, I'm actually going out and doing cold approaches, going to social events, dance lessons but nothing seems to be working. The only place so far that I have actually seen a large abundance of quality women is through cold approaches. Unfortunately I have not been able to score a date with any of them except that one instadate with an average looking girl who I had no interest in. That guy who I mentioned in my previous post who I sarged with says he has gotten a few lays since starting pick up a year ago. He even has a gf that he met online who he is cheating on. That guy has zero game whatsoever yet based on me sarging with him, there definitely was a noticable difference between his game and mine yet here I am all alone, dateless and having my mind trying to seek happiness and validation from my oneitis just because I don't have any options right now. It sucks balls being optionless and it seems no matter how hard I try, things aren't getting any better. Its very demotivating to continue to go sarging day in and day out and have nothing to show for your efforts. I mean even an insta-makeout right now is looking pretty attractive. It seems I have hit a plateau. There might be a dinner with rsd alex tmr in Toronto so if that's going down I'm going to that event and hopefully I can learn a few things from him. Also I signed up for the free tour on thursday so looking forward to hearing him talk about dating and pickup.

Game plan for this week is tmr sarge until either the dinner or if there's no dinner go to my salsa class and eye **** the dance instructor to help take my mind off of my oneitis unless some of you guys got advice on how to pick her up from salsa class? Thursday I'm sarging until the free tour at 7pm. Then hitting up a pub at night and gaming until around 12:30-1am then heading home. Friday sarging all day and then doing club game at night. Saturday I might be going to the beach with my close friends but I'm going to try to sarge there and also convince them to go clubbing afterwards so I can get more practice in. Sunday I'm going to try to sarge at my local mall however I really struggle with solo game. Hopefully by the end of this week, I can take my skills to the next level again meaning being more physical, more fun, engaging and sexual conversations, more used to **** tests especially the bf line, getting numbers from HB7's and 8's, and hopefully start getting some dates.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didnt know you lived in Toronto. We should do sets together sometime. My brother goes to Ryerson and I go to u of t.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
Didnt know you lived in Toronto. We should do sets together sometime. My brother goes to Ryerson and I go to u of t.
Send me a pm with your contact details. I go sarging almost everyday. How's your game? I'm a beginner as you can probably already tell and I'm frustrated beyond belief with my lack of progress.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 18 day 3: Today was a bust. I texted several wings and everyone said they were busy. I also saw no pua's downtown today. I guess it might be because it was cold. Anyways I was forced to do solo game. Solo game is 10x harder then doing it with wings, and its been weeks since I did sarging on my own. The approach anxiety was ferocious today. I only managed to open four sets but my opener was weak and I also didn't really continue the set after I opened them. One of the openers that I have had tremendous success for opening girls "where are you going?" if she is carrying luggage was pretty weak today. The approach anxiety was so bad that I had to resort to just using situational openers.

First set: I see two fat chicks wearing pink and some tiara with flowers.

me: you guys look like your from hawaii
girls: both look and me and laugh, no its for a concert
me: so who's singing?
girls: some random dude
me: never heard of them before
girls: ya he isn't very famous

just then a electrical scooter beside us starts automatically honking and ended up ****blocking me and the two girls go inside a store.

2nd set: I walk to the ryerson campus and look for my next target

HB6.5 (redhead?)

me: where are you going?
her: takes off earphones, what?
me: where are you going? your carrying luggage
her: back to london
me: london uk or ontario?
her: ontario

just then some guy in an eletrical wheelchair drives right between us and ends up ****blocking me as the girl walks away

3rd set:

asian HB5-6

me: I like your shoes
her: thanks
me: I love those pebbles that are around them
me: was that the reason why you bought it?
her: I bought it because of the color

my mind freezes and then I hesitate. She walks and goes down the subway

her: have a nice day
me: you too

At this point I walk around for close to an hr without opening any sets and feel like $Hit. Its now time for my salsa class so I'm forced to leave.

As I walk to class, I spot two girls who look like they are lost. They are pretty young though, maybe still in HS.

4th set:
me: you guys look like your lost
spanish girl: ya, do you know where the art gallery of ontario is?
me: ya, its just over there
spanish girl: oh thank you (laughs)
me: so I take it you guys aren't from Toronto?
spanish girl: no, I'm from spain, she's from russia
me: ola
spanish girl: smiles
me: so what brings you to Canada?
spanish girl: We're here to study english
me: your english is very good, you don't need to study english
spanish girl: thanks (laughs)
me: if you go back to spain, you can teach english. You'll be like the top 1% of english speakers there
spanish girl: laughs
me: so how do you like Canada so far?
spanish girl: I like it, except its kind of cold
me: ya, its much warmer in spain, (I try to include the russian girl in the conversation so I say), must be colder in russia
russian girl: doesn't understand, so spanish girl trys to explain to her
russian girl: its the same
me: must be like home then

we arrive at the art gallery so I show them it and say goodbye and take off.

I was so pissed off at myself today. Only managed to do 4 measly half assed approaches. It feels like I'm now regressing instead of progressing. I really need to learn how to manage approach anxiety because today it was terrible. I am smacking my head against the wall with frustration right now. Pickup and getting good with women is probably the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. I thought my program at school was extremely tough, but pickup takes it to several levels. I'm finding it more and more difficult to continue to go out sarging each week. Today when I went home I felt like quitting. Its really difficult to go out each day and put in all this time and effort and yet have nothing to show for it. It ****ing sucks balls. I mean if I at least got a few day 2's then I would be ok with it, but so far I have gotten nothing but a few numbers that go nowhere. It just continues to ****ing sting and cause pain. I don't know how much longer I can continue to do this if I don't start getting some dates.

I stumbled upon squattincassanova's journal from the bodybuilding.com website yesterday http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132710573 and have been watching his videos and reading his thread. It really motivated me last night but today I feel like $hit not being able to achieve the same success he has had. I know he got coached by dj fuji a top pua in the california area which definitely helped him see rapid improvements and he mentions the pain period during pickup where 95% of the guys quit after a few months. I think I'm currently in this phase right now, and I'm really feeling the effects of it. I will try to push on the best that I can, but damn pick up is extremely hard and feeling like $Hit everyday isn't helping.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I had originally sworn off pof but seeing that I'm not getting any dates and thus zero practice I have decided to give it another shot. I just copied and pasted naughty ninja's profile and made some edits. I'm not even considering dating any of these whack jobs on pof but getting the practice nonetheless would be invaluable.