Enough is enough, time for a change journal.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 19 day 7: Today I went to the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition) with my close friends. I intended to do some approaches here but didn't get very far. One of my friends who I haven't seen in a while but heard about what I was doing was like "I want to see you in action" and $hit like that. I told him I ain't doing $hit to please him and if he wants to see action, he can go approach girls himself. Anyways about 15-20 minutes later, I see a 2 set and I approach after telling my idiot friend to come wing with me. This muther****er gets cold feet and I end up flying solo. I eject the set as my mind froze during the interaction. That was pretty much all the sets I did at the CNE. Almost all of the girls there were together with people and I didn't have any wings.

Next my idiot friend told me let's go to this beach party. Since I'm trying to get out of my shell and become more comfortable in these type of environments I agreed. When I get there, its some ghetto ass party out in the lake. The music was ****ing terrible. It looked like a rave or something. The majority of people there were white trash and blacks. Also almost everyone was smoking cigarettes, weed, using other drugs, and drinking. I must have inhaled a full year's worth of second hand smoke in a few hours there. When I got out of that $hit hole, I kept on coughing profusely and spitting out phlegm. Also when I blew my nose later, I noticed all this black tar crap that was stuck on my nostril hair from all the tobacco smoke. No way in hell am I ever going to take up such a disgusting habit.

Anyways I only opened one girl there. She completely ignored me. There were hardly any girls there by themselves isolated and my ****ing idiot friend kept
on making excuses like "thunder_god, just chill". It was kind of pissing me off. I think from now on, I'm just going to stick to doing pick up with my wings and never involve my friends. These guys are not only pussies but hold me back as well.

I took a few videos from that awful rave party. I'll upload them tomorrow.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 20 day 1: Yesterday I decided to get a haircut from a more upscale barbershop. It turned out to be a big mistake. It was $25 which was expensive as hell but I was willing to fork over the money if the haircut looked really nice. Long story short, the barber did a half a$$ed job so I didn't even bother to tip him. I had to get my hair redone today by my regular barber. Nothing much happened in terms of pickup.

Today I had a appointment with my psychiatrist who is currently an intern or something getting supervised. Anyways I told how about what I have been doing and that I ****ed up with my oneitis because I was afraid of putting myself out there and I was afraid of rejection, succession, and failure. She was like did you hear what you just said. She also said because it's all internal issues I am having, its within my control to change it. I guess understanding your internal issues is half of the battle. Now the hard part is how do I fix my internal issues and get rid of all these insecurities.

Afterwards I headed downtown to do some daygame. My original plan was to do 10 approaches today. I only had an 1hr before my improv comedy class. I ended up only doing 1 direct approach and two indirect approaches. On my first direct approach, the chick looked at me, but then ignored me lol. These asian fobs are so damn rude. Good thing I'm not attracted to Asian girls because they are damn *****y. The next girl I used a situational indirect opener. She was carrying a bin and some cardboard boxes. I opened her with:

me: What are you building?
her: I'm actually moving
me: oh, so I'm assuming your not from toronto
her: no, I'm moving to somewhere else in toronto

forgot some of the conversation
me: are you a student here?
her: I used to be
me: what did you study?
her: radio and television media studies
me: oh, so like a reporter or anchor
her: lol, no like digital media stuff like advertising
me: so you try to hit the targets and stuff
her: ya
me: so you must spam people's emails then
her: lol, no

forgot some of the conversation
her: are you a student here
me: I used to be
me: I study at u of t now
her: what do you study
me: physiotherapy
her: oh cool
me: ya, just don't ask me to help fix your leg or anything
her: lol, ya
me: thats what people typically ask me when they hear about me studying physiotherapy. Its like I'm not a doctor people
me: what's your ethnicity
her: umm..
me: you look like your Irish
her: you got it
me: oh really, on my first attempt too
her: I'm Irish, and english
me: so pretty much canadian
me: oh, my name's thunder_god
her: oh I can't shake your hands because I'm holding these boxes
me: and your name is?
her: lucy
me: so what do you like to do for fun?
her: I take archery lessons
me: oh wow, I wanted to take archery lessons from school
her: there's a school somewhere downtown
me: so did you take it so that you could audition for the next katniss everdeen role in the hunger games
her: laughs
her: well anyways, I got to go shop for groceries at the metro
me: nice meeting you lucy
her: nice meeting you

I had problems trying to hook her during the conversation. One of my major sticking points is hooking girls during the conversations. She was a cute blonde HB7. A lot more friendlier then that asian fob *****.

Next approach was on the subway train. I initially see another girl who I wanted to approach with a dog, and beside her was another girl who I also wanted to approach, but I waited too long and chickened out. Then when I lean back I see some girl eating a sandwich.

me: your making me hungry
her: huh?
me: your making me hungry
her: haha

I should have tried to push the conversation forward but instead gave up too quickly.

Now I head to my improv comedy class. The class was alright but I feel like I could have learned more. I guess I will have to continue taking drop in classes. The girls this week performing the plays were pretty good looking. There was at least 3 girls who looked very pretty, as well as a hot looking bartender. There was one girl in particular who caught my eye. She was a brunette HB7.5. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to talk to any of the actresses in the show.

When I was waiting for the bus to get home, I spotted a short asian girl holding a drumstick in front of me in line. At first I didn't know if it was a drum stick or not so I tried to move to the side to see clearly. Then when I finally saw that it was a drum stick I opened her.

me: are you a drummer?
her: no, I got this from the cne
me: oh because if your not, I'm scared you might stab me with it
her: lol

I got into some surface level 45min conversation with her on the bus about school, food, travel, parents, living situation, parents, etc. I tried to deep dive but it was hard. She gave me a few keywords to use in her responses but when I tried to steer the conversation that way, it didn't get to a deep level. I also tried to facebook close her but she didn't have data on her phone nor do I. She also said she rarely uses it. She did ask for my name at one point and she shook hands. Anyways it was a normal stranger type of conversation. Not really deep. I did tease her a few times, but it didn't go anywhere. There were a few awkward pauses in the conversation too. One interesting thing to note was I mentioned that I was taking improv comedy classes to help me become more social, less shy and timid, and the girl said I didn't appear to be shy but was very social. I found this surprising since I have always considered my social skills $hit. I guess I need to believe in my skills more and just be relaxed lol.

Tomorrow I will dedicate a whole afternoon and evening to daygame, nightgame, and clubgame.

Last edited:

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 20 day 4: Don't remember much about yesterday other then I chickened out of doing cold approaches on the street except for two half assed attempts. Then I hitted up a high end nightclub/lounge with a wing. Mr. A also showed up later in the night with two other guys. Anyways as I came into the nightclub I spotted an old buddy of mine from undergrad. Me and him were pretty close while in school. Anyways he's a pretty laid back and relaxed guy. Not the brightest fella but he does have experience with women. You can sort of label him as a natural. Anyways I hit him up and we talk about what's happened since the last time I spoke to him like back in late February/ early March. Anyways he was there with his cousin and her friend. At first I thought he was picking them up but later found out this was not the case. Anyways I was watching him game the friend. He didn't really pursue it because he has a girlfriend but I could tell she was interested. Anyways he was offering me advice and stuff, and a lot of it sounded exactly like game theory. I did 3 half assed approaches inside. On my last one, I tried to block a chick who was walking by and she kind of played along but I gave up too soon.

Today I had a cpr course with my classmates. My oneitis was there but before this I had an hr to kill so I used it to do daygame. I did 5 approaches. There weren't entirely bad, but it gave me some social momentum for when I got to my cpr class. I had this grand idea that I would show up to class dressed up in my leather jacket, aviator sunglasses, and designer jeans with dark brown oxfords and be the center of attention lol. I was going to start grabbing chicks and pulling them in and give them a hug while lifting them up. I even planned to scoop one or two girls up and spin them around. Unfortunately when I showed up there was no one there yet so that plan didn't work out. Then all the guys showed up so I ended up sitting with them. Just after that all the chicks showed up. My oneitis showed up late and sat somewhere on the back at the other side of the room. Right after class, she immediately took off. Didn't get a chance to talk to her. I left the cpr class feeling like $hit and depressed. **** this *****!

Then I met up with some wings, the two tony's and my weird wingman. I was feeling really depressed when I met up with them and didn't do any approaches until like 1-2 hrs later, but once I did man did I really build momentum. By the last 8 approaches, I was approaching every single set my wingman told me to. I was like an approach machine. I approached a total of 20 girls and I think I used like at least 18 direct openers on them. I was on fire. One set gave me a really dirty look and just put her earphones back on lol but I didn't care. I did it not to get a reaction out of her but to help kill my approach anxiety. Afterwards we hit up the same pub/bar from last thursday. As usual it was packed, however we came a little earlier today so the dance floor was pretty much empty. Me and my wing both used the same technique as last week whereby we just go dance and do our own thing and then girls would approach us. It took us like 30 minutes before my wing got approached by 4 girls lol. Two of the four were cute. Then the mother hen a blonde HB 7-7.5 who was one of the cute ones approached me. I danced with her and another one of her friends some average looking overweight brunette. Then the blonde kept on reengaging and reapproaching me. Then her bf or beta orbiter friend came in. He pretty much had his hands on her waist from behind the whole time. Nonetheless she kept on reapproaching me and dancing with me while also dancing with big tony and my weird wingman. Then at one point she just came over to me and danced with me. I ended up grinding with her for a bit while her bf or beta orbiter kept his hands on her waist in front of her lol. Oh ya, she also took several pictures with me and even took one where she kissed me on the cheeks. It felt ****ing awesome. I don't even think I ever had a girl kiss me on the cheeks before yet alone an attractive one. She also couldn't keep her hands off of me. She ran her hands down my chest and then later put her hands on my shoulders and upper back while I danced with her facing her. Her beta orbiter was holding her waist from behind while this was going on lol. We took a pic where she was behind me like a train as well. She commented on my t-shirt and neck bracelet saying she loves it. I just bought the neck bracelet this week ( I knew it would come in handy lol ). My weird wingman also took a pic of me with her and her two friends. I just saw the pic and he said I looked like a pimp lol. I asked for her name but because I knew the music was really loud verbal game wouldn't work so well so I left it at that. I was going to reapproach her later. Then later I couldn't find her and kind of freaked out because I wanted to add her to facebook so that I could get those photos of me and use them for social proof. Luckily as me and my wing left, we spotted her outside in the smoking area. She was surrounded by three dudes. Since my wing was closer to her I told him to open her and to say something like this"

weird wingman: hey!
her: hey!
weird wingman: we're taking off now but you seem like a cool girl, lets hangout some time.
her: ok
weird wingman: ok add me on facebook or something.

He didn't listen to me and said something else that made him look desperate. I think he said something like I want to see some of those photos you took or something. She ended up giving him her guy friends number lol. Then he finally tried to get her facebook but she was putting up resistance but finally gave it to him. I just hung back and tried to remain cool. She again commented on my t-shirt and my neck bracelet. She then asked one of her guy friends "doesn't his t-shirt look cool?". He obviously agreed. I shook the guys hand and then bid her farewell. She's like lets do this again, next week?. I'm like ya then I took off.

This chick doesn't seem like relationship material but she would make a great **** buddy though. Plus she looks at the very least the same level of attractiveness if not more then my oneitis. She would definitely help cure my nasty oneitis disease and help me move on if I could hook up with her. My wing added her on facebook so I told him to tag me in that photo of me and her and then tag her so that way she see's me being tagged and hopefully adds me as a friend, and then hopefully tags me in all those photos.

Worst case scenario, I try to add her and she doesn't accept my friend request or she accepts it but doesn't tag me in those photos, in which case I will get my wing to do it. Overall a great night. I got my first kiss on the cheeks by an attractive chick and even got my third grind. Hopefully soon I will start getting makeouts and dates.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also forgot to mention that I bought cologne 2 days ago. I purchased the Versace Pour Homme cologne after trying several different kinds at the department store. I didn't purchase it from the department store because I sensed it was going to be marked up grossly. I went on the wifi and saw amazon had it for a lot cheaper so ordered from there. I went back to the department store yesterday and the lady was quite of aggressive with the sales but I was extremely tempted to get 1-2 different colognes mainly the Givenchy Gentlemen, Play Sport, and Pie Neo. All three smelled fabulous. I checked up on amazon and after factoring in shipping there wasn't that much of a difference plus the lady said she would throw in a few samples of the other kinds of cologne if I purchased a specific one so that I had different types. I probably should have purchased it yesterday when that lady was there since she said she won't be back, but I didn't want to carry around cologne with me all day especially when I was at the pub last night. Trying to turn into a don juan is expensive lol.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You Needed to Do This

You should of asked her who she was there with. Also, why didn't you go for the bounce, or at least more her to another location in the club, and why didn't you number close?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
You should of asked her who she was there with. Also, why didn't you go for the bounce, or at least more her to another location in the club, and why didn't you number close?
It was way too loud to talk in there but that's a very good point you made. I'll remember this in the future. I'm so used to doing daygame where there's no mixed sets so I never had to ask that question, but for club game its different. I never expected this to happen last night so I was unprepared. I had no place to bounce her to, although I think I ****ed up because when I told her we were leaving, she is like ya lets go to the after party meaning my place lol. I'm moving into my apartment next week although I'm sharing it with a roommate and he seems really uptight about everything. Plus she had 3 beta orbiters around her at the time, so if I tried to take her away those three dudes would have followed. I probably should have offered to buy her a drink so that I could isolate her.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 20 day 5: Today was brutal. The Approach anxiety came back with a vengeance rendering me almost unable to approach. I think I only opened 1 set during day game and it was half assed. Then I went to the rsd inner circle meeting. As expected it was a waste of time. I don't think I'll be going to these meetings anymore. I also hit the night club but was scared $hitless to approach girls. I did try to open like 4 girls but got rejected. I also winged for my wingman in a few sets but did terrible. How do you open and game chicks in nightclubs? I find its completely different then daygame and even pubs.

I am so exhausted right now as I write this field report. I've been out gaming from 4:30-1am for the past three days. I just got home around 3am. I'm really envious of all those guys who just start pick up and immediately get really good at it, but for guys like me, the work is rough, the rejections are harsh, and the results are minimal considering the amount of time and effort you put in. However I know if I were to stop, then all of my efforts would have been for nothing and I would eventually regress back to my formal self and I can't be that guy anymore.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunder_god said:
Week 20 day 5: Today was brutal. The Approach anxiety came back with a vengeance rendering me almost unable to approach. I think I only opened 1 set during day game and it was half assed. Then I went to the rsd inner circle meeting. As expected it was a waste of time. I don't think I'll be going to these meetings anymore. I also hit the night club but was scared $hitless to approach girls. I did try to open like 4 girls but got rejected. I also winged for my wingman in a few sets but did terrible. How do you open and game chicks in nightclubs? I find its completely different then daygame and even pubs.

I am so exhausted right now as I write this field report. I've been out gaming from 4:30-1am for the past three days. I just got home around 3am. I'm really envious of all those guys who just start pick up and immediately get really good at it, but for guys like me, the work is rough, the rejections are harsh, and the results are minimal considering the amount of time and effort you put in. However I know if I were to stop, then all of my efforts would have been for nothing and I would eventually regress back to my formal self and I can't be that guy anymore.
I feel that way too often times, the guys who get good at approaching and talking to women, flirting with them in order to attract them, getting a girlfriend, etc., I know people say its wrong to compare yourself to others but it just seems and looks like instinctive common sense for the vast majority of guys to know how to get a girlfriend by their late teens or early 20's, I don't know if it is because they started practicing earlier, went through trial and error earlier, or if they were raised, brought up the right way by their family or had a good childhood social experience, had the right type of peers growing up or if they were naturally born knowing how to approach and talk to girls the right way that gets the girls to view the guy as boyfriend material/hook-up material, born with "game", etc.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 20 day 7: Yesterday I went with my idiot friend to the same pub I went to on thursday. There was a cover charge and the place was not nearly as packed as thursday. However there were a lot less girls there and also the quality went way down hill. At first I hit the dance floor. I noticed almost everyone was just standing around talking on the dance floor and that it was like 80% dudes. I tried using the dance routine as bait but unfortunately it didn't work out so well. I tried opening a set with a high five but got ignored. I tried extending my hand out to a fattie and got rejected. Like seriously a ****ing old middle aged fatty rejected me. This ***** should even be happy that I even gave her a chance, since no one wanted to dance with her fat a$$.

I used two situational openers but it didn't work out too welll either. Pub game is very difficult for me and nightclub game is even tougher. I need to start figuring out how to open and game chicks at these joints. Next week I'm just going to try using direct openers and see if that works.

I'm going to hit up my local mall today and purchase a few more last minute clothe items before I move out later this week. I also lost my sunglasses on thursday while dancing on the dancefloor so I need to go get new ones today as well. Not really going to do any cold approaches today since I'm ****ing exhausted. I've been going out gaming practically everyday for the last week. Today will be my off day to recharge the batteries.

I also got a crazy idea yesterday involving booking a trip down to vegas and attending a bootcamp run by squattincassanova. I'm going to try and save up and then book a flight for around the christmas holidays. I know the cost is going to be ridiculous but this is one area of my life I need to get handled. All the advanced and intermediate guys don't want to mentor me and show me the ropes therefore I need to go sign up for bootcamp by an instructor. It blows having to waste all his money but what can you do?

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunder_god said:
Week 20 day 7: Yesterday I went with my idiot friend to the same pub I went to on thursday. There was a cover charge and the place was not nearly as packed as thursday. However there were a lot less girls there and also the quality went way down hill. At first I hit the dance floor. I noticed almost everyone was just standing around talking on the dance floor and that it was like 80% dudes. I tried using the dance routine as bait but unfortunately it didn't work out so well. I tried opening a set with a high five but got ignored. I tried extending my hand out to a fattie and got rejected. Like seriously a ****ing old middle aged fatty rejected me. This ***** should even be happy that I even gave her a chance, since no one wanted to dance with her fat a$$.

I used two situational openers but it didn't work out too welll either. Pub game is very difficult for me and nightclub game is even tougher. I need to start figuring out how to open and game chicks at these joints. Next week I'm just going to try using direct openers and see if that works.

I'm going to hit up my local mall today and purchase a few more last minute clothe items before I move out later this week. I also lost my sunglasses on thursday while dancing on the dancefloor so I need to go get new ones today as well. Not really going to do any cold approaches today since I'm ****ing exhausted. I've been going out gaming practically everyday for the last week. Today will be my off day to recharge the batteries.

I also got a crazy idea yesterday involving booking a trip down to vegas and attending a bootcamp run by squattincassanova. I'm going to try and save up and then book a flight for around the christmas holidays. I know the cost is going to be ridiculous but this is one area of my life I need to get handled. All the advanced and intermediate guys don't want to mentor me and show me the ropes therefore I need to go sign up for bootcamp by an instructor. It blows having to waste all his money but what can you do?
Why do the advanced and intermediate guys not want to mentor you?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
Why do the advanced and intermediate guys not want to mentor you?
Why would they want to? People are selfish and only looking out for themselves. If you can't offer anything to them like money, training, etc then why would they want to mentor you? Remember these people aren't your close friends who will help you. Hell even one or two of my somewhat close friends don't even really help me out with women even though they are a lot better then me.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Good Luck with the Bootcamp

thunder_god said:
I also got a crazy idea yesterday involving booking a trip down to vegas and attending a bootcamp run by squattincassanova.
Who is squattincassanova? I've never heard of dude and why did you pick him?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Who is squattincassanova? I've never heard of dude and why did you pick him?
http://squattincassanova.blogspot.ca/

I mentioned him a few times in my recent journal entries. I also posted a link to his journal from back in 2011. He was trained under DJ FUJI.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 21 day 1: Today I didn't do any daygame because I needed to get the keys to my apartment and also I had a meet and greet with my new classmates. I'm actually glad I went to it. I thought it was going to be a $hit show with my oneitis and that fat piece of $hit showing up and ruining my night, but instead I was welcomed by numerous pretty girls. I was actually surprised by the number of cute and attractive girls that will soon be my classmates :). I was also very surprised at how confident I was there opening and talking to nearly every girl there. I think I opened every single table there except one. I was giving girls high fives, talking to my old classmates, approaching tables full of mixed sets and chatting everyone up. Wow who would have known I could do something like this. A year ago, I would have been a nervous wreck and waiting for people to talk to me. I remember last year during the first week of school, instead of approaching people sitting in a table during lunch, I ended up sitting by a table by myself. It was by pure luck that two of my classmates came over and talked to me otherwise I would have been that weird quiet guy all over again.

There was 1-2 hot chicks that really caught my eye. I'm going to go try the not give her any attention route when I return to school to see if that works. I also chatted up a kind of cute chick as well for a bit. I didn't really feel any chemistry but I did let her yap a lot. Thankfully I kept my bad habit of cutting people off when they are talking to a minimal because I know people feel connected and close to you when they tell you their life story lol. Now I'm kind of excited to see what this school year brings. Oh ya, my damn oneitis sent me a text earlier today saying happy birthday. My birthday was 2 days ago. At first I was gonna ignore it but I figure why be rude about it. Anyways I was enjoying the company of my classmates that I didn't bother to reply back until I was nearly home. She said "ya I know, but I was at the cottage without reception". Whatever I didn't bother to reply back. I'm sick of her bull$hit and drama. Why the **** should I even give a **** about her now that I have so many other options from school plus daygame, and clubgame? If she wants to go out with a fat ****ing alcholic trailer park trash piece of $hit, then that's her problem. She missed out on the best thing to come into her life. While she is slowly losing value, I'm increasing mines at a accelerated pace. One of my old classmates who withdrew out of the program last year back in the fall showed up today as well and he didn't even recognize me. He said I lost a lot of weight and that I look great. It feels ****ing awesome to finally see the dividends from me working on myself. I will continue working on myself and make myself into the best man I can possibility be with or without a particular girl.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 21 day 5: Today started off ok. I had a dinner party at one of the year two students house with a few students from the incoming class who will be my classmates. We all got a bit wasted but then we headed to a bar/club where all the year twos and year ones would meet up and go inside. Initially I was having fun there, just dancing to the beat and chatting my classmates up as well one set. This all changed when I noticed my oneitis showed up with that fat piece of $hit. I still continued to dance and stuff. I even got up on the stage and started dancing for a bit. One of the year twos told me to get up on the bar stage and dance, but when I tried to the bartender pushed me off lol. I noticed my oneitis grinded with three guys. I was like what the hell. She seemed to be one of the few girls who actually were grinding with guys whereas other girls weren't doing it. Needless to say it made her look like a ***** and left a bad taste in my month. Anyways there was a year one girl who will now be my classmate. I danced with her a bit, and then she grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor. We started to dance and then out of nowhere my oneitis pats me on the back and I turn around. She then jumps right in and tries to grind with me. I walk away and blow her off, as she ends up grinding with another guy beside me for a few seconds thinking it was me, before realizing it wasn't me and blowing him off.

I did however get amog'd with that new girl. Some ********** came out of nowhere and tried to get between me and the girl. I initially tried to turn my back towards him and then I grabbed her by the waist. This muther****er then tried to grab her by the waist but then he felt my hands and didn't do it. He was a persistent muthe****er though and I eventually lost the girl when I got distracted by another girl from my class. I should have been more aggressive with the girl like pull her in and then place both of my arms around her or tried to pull her away somewhere else. I also saw my oneitis hovering around the areas I was at a few times. She also flirted with two of those guys as well. That fat piece of $Hit was just standing around while she was out somewhere else talking to the other guy. I grinded with a few chicks and opened a two set as well. Later in the night, I went to the washroom and as I was making my way there I see my oneitis and that fat piece of $hit about to kiss. When she sees me, she immediately stops what they are doing. When I came out of the washroom, I noticed they had moved. That $hit stung pretty bad and I just had to leave the venue. I took a cab home.

It seems this ***** is playing several guys at once and is also trying to get me involved as well. Why the **** did I ever get attracted to such a despicable piece of $hit human being? I was feeling pretty down when I got home. After having a chat with one of my wings, I now feel a lot better. Hopefully I can hook up with an attractive chick soon so that I can get rid of this ****ing poison out of my life forever! I also noticed one or two guys from my incoming class who seemed like naturals. One guy was picking up girls and girls were grabbing this guy to dance with them. I also saw him making out with one of the girls. Another guy also tried to make out with the same girl. I was like holy $hit. I better become friends with these guys and learn from them.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 21 day 6: Went out today to do some daygame at a mall with my idiot wingman. I was feeling pretty ****ing down about what happened on friday with my oneitis. She didn't really give me much of a choice for blowing her off after seeing her grind with three other guys and then just ****blocking me and trying to grind with me while I was dancing with another girl. I suppose I could have blown her off and then a few minutes later grab her and dance with her, but it still doesn't change the fact that she grinded with three other guys. Why the **** I caught deep feelings for this girl is beyond me. Why couldn't I have caught feelings for a "good" girl instead? It's made me all broken up inside and the pain just gets deeper and deeper. I almost cried yesterday in the mall thinking about all the $hit that has happened between me and her.

I also had like 3 hrs of sleep the night before due to me not being able to sleep thinking about her. I was exhausted yesterday yet I still tried to muster through and do some cold approaches. I did about ten cold approaches in the mall but they were pretty half assed. My approach anxiety was really bad. My idiot wingman told me to try and use an umbrella as an opener for self amusement. I gave it a shot twice, but it seemed only he got a laugh out of it. I then went home and crashed for a few hrs. Then I met up with him again to do nightgame at a nightclub. He brought along one of his friends who's suppose to be a "natural". All this guy did was stand behind the lines and spit out bull$hit about psychology. He kept on asking me I'm all dressed up and stuff. Obviously its to help increase my odds with the opposite sex. I did one street approach. My wing told me to approach a two set by myself. I couldn't think of anything to open the girl with so I saw her sucking on a lollipop so I said that lollipop looks delicious. Then I started to talk to her about fruits and random $hit. I again ejected too soon shortly after that. Anyways when we hit up the nightclub, It took me a bit to get into state. I started dancing and moving to the beat and then I approached one girl commenting on her dress, but then ejected too soon. Next I danced with another fatty. I opened her by copying her dance moves. I grabbed her hands in front of me and started to wave her hands up in the arm. I even ass bumped her. My wing kept on trying to get me to push forward and grab her to grind. I was really hesitant to do it but I should have though. I also danced with another girl who was vasolating between me, my idiot wing, and another black guy who looked like a natural. The black guy was originally hitting on the girl until my idiot wingman amog'd him lol. The black guy shook my hand later and we gave a bro hug to each other. Then the club closed so we hit the streets for a bit. I approached a girl with a bicycle but got blown off. I was too tired after that so left and went home. Not the greatest day. I haven't done any approaches all week except on friday at the nightclub.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thunder_god said:
Week 21 day 5: Today started off ok. I had a dinner party at one of the year two students house with a few students from the incoming class who will be my classmates. We all got a bit wasted but then we headed to a bar/club where all the year twos and year ones would meet up and go inside. Initially I was having fun there, just dancing to the beat and chatting my classmates up as well one set. This all changed when I noticed my oneitis showed up with that fat piece of $hit. I still continued to dance and stuff. I even got up on the stage and started dancing for a bit. One of the year twos told me to get up on the bar stage and dance, but when I tried to the bartender pushed me off lol. I noticed my oneitis grinded with three guys. I was like what the hell. She seemed to be one of the few girls who actually were grinding with guys whereas other girls weren't doing it. Needless to say it made her look like a ***** and left a bad taste in my month. Anyways there was a year one girl who will now be my classmate. I danced with her a bit, and then she grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor. We started to dance and then out of nowhere my oneitis pats me on the back and I turn around. She then jumps right in and tries to grind with me. I walk away and blow her off, as she ends up grinding with another guy beside me for a few seconds thinking it was me, before realizing it wasn't me and blowing him off.

I did however get amog'd with that new girl. Some ********** came out of nowhere and tried to get between me and the girl. I initially tried to turn my back towards him and then I grabbed her by the waist. This muther****er then tried to grab her by the waist but then he felt my hands and didn't do it. He was a persistent muthe****er though and I eventually lost the girl when I got distracted by another girl from my class. I should have been more aggressive with the girl like pull her in and then place both of my arms around her or tried to pull her away somewhere else. I also saw my oneitis hovering around the areas I was at a few times. She also flirted with two of those guys as well. That fat piece of $Hit was just standing around while she was out somewhere else talking to the other guy. I grinded with a few chicks and opened a two set as well. Later in the night, I went to the washroom and as I was making my way there I see my oneitis and that fat piece of $hit about to kiss. When she sees me, she immediately stops what they are doing. When I came out of the washroom, I noticed they had moved. That $hit stung pretty bad and I just had to leave the venue. I took a cab home.

It seems this ***** is playing several guys at once and is also trying to get me involved as well. Why the **** did I ever get attracted to such a despicable piece of $hit human being? I was feeling pretty down when I got home. After having a chat with one of my wings, I now feel a lot better. Hopefully I can hook up with an attractive chick soon so that I can get rid of this ****ing poison out of my life forever! I also noticed one or two guys from my incoming class who seemed like naturals. One guy was picking up girls and girls were grabbing this guy to dance with them. I also saw him making out with one of the girls. Another guy also tried to make out with the same girl. I was like holy $hit. I better become friends with these guys and learn from them.
These guys that look like naturals, are they around your age?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
These guys that look like naturals, are they around your age?
The black guy who my idiot wingman said was a natural is 25-26. I didn't think he was much of a natural when I met him to be honest and I didn't see him approach or talk to any girls so we'll just assume he's full of $Hit until proven otherwise. As for the other guys, I think they are around the same age as well.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 21 day 7: Today I had to go to a scavenger hunt for school. I went to it so that I could become friends with my new classmates since I will be starting classes a month after everyone else. I was also going so that I can meet and work on some girls as well. Unfortunately my group had 2 other guys and only 2 girls who were less then stellar, but I feel I am now more closer to them so it will be easier to chat them up when I start classes. After the scavenger hunt, everyone met up at a bar. Unfortunately most of the girls didn't show up for the scavenger hunt. I also wasn't in a very social state. Don't know why that was. I was quite introverted today. I did however open a chick during the scavenger hunt who was jogging and then stopped to rest. I ran up to her while members of my team were behind me and use my hand gestures and said to her "come on, keep on going". She smiled or laugh and then said something but I didn't hear but my team members laughed. Couldn't really ditch my team to game that chick though. Later when I went home with my roommate, I saw two chicks carrying boxes of groceries so I opened them. "OMG, you guys bought all the food from the store, I was going to go get some food". They both laughed and said they were stocking up for winter. I should have tried to continue the conversation instead of ejecting so soon. Later during the evening, I went out with my best friend. I saw a chick on the bicycle waiting for the green light so I opened her" hey can you give me ride on the back of your bicycle?". Her reply "no" and then rides away. I should have again persisted more. Finally when I got home to my apartment, I see two girls walk in front of me with suitcases. I hold the door for them and they thank me. I then open one of them "coming home from a trip?". She said ya and something else but I didn't hear. Again I gave up too quickly. I need to try to stay in set longer.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 22 day 1: The thoughts of what I did to my oneitis on friday have been haunting me intensely for the past few days as well as finding out that she hooked up with that fat piece of $hit who I was ready to ****ing kill. This muther****er had the nerve to put his hand on my hair and mess it around that night, which I gladly returned the gesture and was ready to deck him. I'm not sure of what to do. I'm trying to move on with my life but I can't get another girl who looks better then her. I think I need to start thinking about my oneitis as a plate and not being the "it girl" for me. That way it places a lot less pressure on me to have a specific outcome say hooking up with her even though that is one of my end goals. It would make me less outcome dependent which I have been trying to do. I forgot to mention that on friday I opened another girl from my new class during the night out at the nightclub. I tried to pick her up to put her up on the bar stage but she was heavy as **** and kind of overweight lol. I only managed to lift her up till her a$$ touched the stage area. Needless to say it was ****ing embarrassing and amateurish on my part. She did however tell me she likes me afterwards lol. I checked out her facebook profile and apparently she ha a bf lol. Then she introduced me to her friend who was attractive. I couldn't hear jack $hit what she said lol, but hopefully will have more opportunities to game both of them.

Ok back to today. I met up with little tony today to sarge together. My goal was to do a minimum of ten approaches which I barely managed to complete. It took me 4 hrs to do the ten approaches which is really bad. I first opened a two set. There was a redhead and a brunette. I didn't know how to open them but noticed a tattoo on the redhead so opened her with that asking if it was a anchor. Then I asked her about her accent and correctly guessed that it was Australian. She then mentioned that she was here in Canada because of her bf, so I ejected lol.

Next few sets were mediocre. I did see two hired guns on break out on the street looking at some weirdo laying down his t-shirts on the floor. I opened the prettier one with, whats going on here? She gave me a lackluster response but then I said something like "he looks like a crackhead or something" and she immediately cracked up. She laughed real hard while stepping back and placing both of her arms on my arm for support. I knew I got her hooked at this point. I didn't even realize that was funny nor was I trying to be but apparently it worked. She then asked me if I knew what destiny was. I gave her a generic response which I shouldn't have. Instead I should have said something like " destiny is like when two random strangers meet for the first time and know they are destined to be together. If your trying to say its our destiny to be together then you got to at least tell me your name". instead I just said "no" lol and then asked her what it was. She told me it was a videogame. Then I told her I haven't touched a video game since high school. Then I asked her if she was a gamer in which she replied yes. I then said will you marry me and extended my hand out. She took it and said yes. I then said, I forgot to bring the ring, in which she replied " its ok, we got the handshake, its like a business contract". She then told me that they are launching it tonight at midnight and giving away free stuff. I told her that she is going to have to hook me up then since we are married, and she is like of course because what's mines is yours. She then went back to talking to her coworker before taking off. I should have been more persistent in that set as she was being playful back. I definitely ****ed up that set. Another noteworthy set which I ****ed up was with a girl who was just standing around. I walk towards her and I notice she is looking at me. We both hold eye contact and then I flash a smile at her. She smiles right back and then I say hi and she says hi. Me being a complete moron when it comes to women just walk right past her lol. I then turn around and I see that she is still looking at me. My wing tells me to go back and reengage but I hesitate. Just then when I'm really considering going back, I turn around and what do I see but another guy talking to her and they hug. Well at least its the first time that I actually opened a girl through eye contact. In the past I would never have had the nerve to smile back and even say hi to a girl if we made eye contact. The very fact that I was able to do this today already tells me that my confidence with women has already increased abit. I just needed to escalate more.

The rest of the sets were only half assed. Overall not the greatest start to the week. We'll see how the rest of the week goes.