Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Enlightening Your Friends?

Audiophile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering, have you guys ever attempted to show your friends any of the material on this website? If so, how have they reacted to it?

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
I'd be more interested in showing someone like my 28 year old uncle for example. He's ike my older brother, and just went through a divorce after cheating on his wife.They've also got two kids...who yeah, in my opinion he could benefit from Sosuave a lot more than my friends could; they'd most likely mock me for coming here anyway.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Show them via success. Then just discuss game with them as guys talking about girls. Don't worry about showing them this site. Most times people think its pathetic. Learning to fix a computer on a forum = acceptable. Learning to fix your relationships with women = pathetic. I have never understood that equation. Wisdom is where you find it.

That being said, I recently gave my buddy a copy of The Game. We were talking about all the hot girls we see with douchebags and fat old farts. And we talked about the three areas of attraction, money, good looks and game. So my buddy says, I don't have any of those. I tell him that you can work on improving your looks and you can work on game and game is free. Then we started talking about how lame pick up artist were like mystery, and so I told him I had a copy of the Game and that it was more interesting as an insiders look into the PUA community and he should read it for laughs. He started reading it last night.

Mr. Goods

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
No. Show them via success. Then just discuss game with them as guys talking about girls. Don't worry about showing them this site. Most times people think its pathetic. Learning to fix a computer on a forum = acceptable. Learning to fix your relationships with women = pathetic. I have never understood that equation. Wisdom is where you find it.
I agree with this. It's a very good site for picking up advice and pointers, but it's not really a site you want to show to everyone you know. It's like your little cheat sheet. :yes:

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I've said it before: The First rule of fight club is that you do not talk about fight club.
This is definitely true when it comes to revealing anything about you doing sarging and pick up to either friends, family, and specially women. You should never reveal that you go out and try to pick up chicks to anyone.

But if you're just talking to a male friend about women and relationships I see nothing wrong with writing down this website on a piece of paper and telling them to check out the articles/forum and how it helped your game.

If there's something in your life that you struggle with and would like to improve on i'm sure you would appreciate a friend giving you a link to a website with some great advice on your problem. The same applies to sosuave.

What's not your business is if they actually come here/take the advice seriously. You just give them the site and if they do anything with it that's not your problem.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I wouldn't say anything because theres very few people that can keep a secret even well intentioned people.

People have their own beliefs and beliefs are hard to change. Theres a lot of people on here who can't change their beliefs after years of debate ie women only care about looks or women only care about money.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't talk about it--not because I think it's "secret"--because I don't think that 99% of guys really have the world outlook to utilize it in any effective manner.

The internet plays a big role in everyone's life now. If you're a dude who has an interest in "seduction," your first line of thought would be "let's see what I can find on the 'net about it." If you haven't taken that step, then I don't think you're ready for information about seduction methods.

It's like the Freemasons... they don't "recruit," you have to ask. Having said that, if some guy asked me if I knew anything about seduction, I'd probably point him to some 'net materials, probably not sosuave, at least not at first. I don't think noobs should get advice from anonymous internet trolls, I think they should stick to the mainstream stuff at first.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be too embarassed lol, no way.

Don Alfredo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only one of my closest buddies know I visit this site and get tips. I would not feel comfortable in recommending it in general. A few reasons:

- In some circles, it is easier to gain a reputation than to lose it. If some people found out I was using tips and stuff to get better dates the piss taking would be merciless (in a light hearted way).

- A lot of people reject such advice. I would only recommend this site if a buddy is really really down about his chances. Like, properly depressed. Only those who want to learn will learn.

- You never want to let out of the bag that you are not solely going out to have a good time. If people suspect that you are going out to pick up, social invitiations will become fewer and people will judge you on this alone, instead of having a good time (which is the one thing that maximises your chances on nights out) or being a true friend.

- The very fact you need tips devalues you in the eyes of others. It shows you don't have it. The exceptions would be a fellow DJ or a fellow member of this community. Hell, half of us are here because we 'don't get it' or 'didn't get it'; myself included.

- You want to stand out from your buddies when you are in the field. This is especially true if your mates are better looking. If they all go on here, everyone's game will go up and thus you will be relegated back a few steps.

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this site a few weeks back whilst searching on Google for some random stuff to get for my new flat.

Since then I find I have to check in every now and again because it's like a bad soap opera.

For every clever, well thought out post about self improvement, self development or positive mental attitude, you'll find a whole load that seem to be from kids asking 'why doesn't that wh0re love me!?!'.

Let me put it like this - if any of my friends used phrases like DJs (unless referring to a dinner jacket) or Alpha...I be would be ripping the piss for years to come.

P.S. Seriously...this is a forum dedicated, at the fundamental level, to getting men to have sex with women...and words like wh0re have to disguised? Well **** my arse...

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Audiophile said:
Just wondering, have you guys ever attempted to show your friends any of the material on this website? If so, how have they reacted to it?
I showed it to a friend of mine who's good-looking, but seeks for approval a lot and just got out of a relationship; he didn't have much of a reaction. I introduced him to David Deangelo though; he loved it and now he's spinning a plate. He's still kinda AFC though cause he's scared to talk to more than one girl at a time.

Overall: I agree, this is our invaluable, little cheat sheet. If my gf fond out I posted about her she'd be pissed, but again, should she get mad I have an opportunity to leave her and spin some other plates :rolleyes:

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never recommended it, but my friends and I talk about game, playing the field, etc.. all the time in real life. They'd probably think I was weird if they knew I was getting tips from a website, but hey **** it right? This place has lots of valuable information I would be lost without!