“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Engaged women flirt, they want that thing. How can they live with that while keeping a facade in their LTR?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,643
Age
48
In this case, it's not the man.
Is it the woman who initiates, flirts, makes it clear she's interested and wants to be ****ed?

The man is not at fault for being the recipient of this.
He is at fault for acting on it. As I said, a “gf” of another man, who cares? A wife? No.

Screwing either comes with serious risk, including death.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,933
Age
37
For the simple fact that you are on the same path as me, that is, you say that it happened to you too...
I said that this has happened to MANY of us... Why do married women flirt with men who aren't their husbands? Engaging in activities which are "forbidden" is often thrilling in the short term, therefore we humans do just that. Behave in way which are "transgressive"
 

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,643
Age
48
He is at fault for acting on it. As I said, a “gf” of another man, who cares? A wife? No.

Screwing either comes with serious risk, including death.
To continue, a psycho I grew up with, 6’2”, large framed, good with his hands, and a gang member, intimidated a former friend of his in a love triangle into getting on his knees and apologizing in front of a Manhattan bar.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top