Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ending the conversation first

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone felt helpless about not being able to end the phone conversation first. I'm usually good at it coz most time Im not genuinely interested in the conversation with girls I'm not serious about. However, with this one girl I just cant end the conversation. Even if I do, she'll just say no keep talking and I cant bring myself to end it. Its always her ending the conversation and I need to change that. She lives in a different town so our means of contact is via phone conversation which usually lasts for an hour. I have been on and off with her but have a great rapport and conversation just naturally flows. She's the one who calls almost 90% of the times usually at night before going to bed.

Now I know its destroying the challenge & I need to somehow change the rules here. How to proceed. thanks.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the little tips I have learned from SoSuave and the DJ Bible. Always be the one to end a date or a phone conversation, it is bad for you if the girl gets there first, because that means she is feeling slightly bored. I remind myself of that all the time, last time was this Wednesday when I was seeing a girl at a café.

We talk about how DJing is not a set of rules and tricks, and more about attitude, but there really are a lot of these helpful short tips floating around. Another one I keep in mind is to always have plants at home, so I bought an Easter-looking yellow plant yesterday. Things like that.

Even if I do, she'll just say no keep talking and I cant bring myself to end it.

Then this is good practice for you. Be firm, be a man! Joke about it. "Nope, gotta go, the kitchen won't paint itself. Don't feel bad, you'll get more of me next time."

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i do it ALL the time. mostly because i don't like being on the phone for long. also on dates i try to end first. it's more a habit because i don't like when they end on me i feel hated and that they don't like me that much.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lonewolf i agree with you about the phone
me too i dont like to be on the phone for a long time
but feeling hated if the girl end up the date first ?
imagine if this gonna happened how do you gonna respond to that ?!
dont be so hard with yourself
endin de date first its a non-needy action but not to avoir this feeling of being hated

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have had enough yabbering, take the phone into the toilet , yawn loudly and pee into the bowl and flush. She will get the message.

deuce42

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
When you have had enough yabbering, take the phone into the toilet , yawn loudly and pee into the bowl and flush. She will get the message.

Quality advice!