"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ending the call, or conversation

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
It seems like every time I am talking to a female on the phone, I never quite know how to end the call,

I dont want to seem like I dont want to talk to her, but I dont want to sit there and talk to her for an hour, which I have done recently until she said, "well do you want me to let you go". and I was unsure what to say to that. say no and keep talking, or say yes and seem like I dont want to talk to her anymore?

and when I say bye it seems like they arent very happy with me saying "bye" like there is a better way to end the convo.

Maybe it is the tone of my voice that is not correct, maybe bye is not the right word? I dont know, I say bye, and she says bye kind of in a way that there should be more there, but I dont know what.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
start with small talk about your day or whatever, then get to the point of the call (asking for a date, or to do something) then say you have to run an errand or go out to meet a firend....Just fire an excuse about how busy you are and end the call...it isn't tough...

Don't feel you have to pander to her on the phone...She sees it as weak afc behavior anyways....friendzone stuff....
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
"So lets get together this weekend, (propose day)"


If she is studying somewhere and only comes home at weekends:

"Hey, are you coming home this weekend?"
If yes

If she stays at home all times:

"Lets get together then, (setup a date)"

If you are seting up sometime before:
"Ok, that's great! So i'll call you thursday for us to go out friday/saturday"

If its not long before:
"Ok, so i'll see ya friday/saturday!"

As easy as that
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"I have to get some stuff done around the house."
"I need to call my mom/sister/friend/bookie."
"I have to get to xxxxx before it closes."

Just "have something to do." Easy out.

If she gets p!ssed that you have a life outside of her, chances are you're talking to a loser-girl anyway.
 
Top