Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ended my relationship and it hurts so bad

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the topic of thread is op broke up with a plate and feels miserable.

and I'm saying that if he wants to cure his problems for good, and stop being vulnerable to these emotional land mine's and to become someone who truely moves on from these scenarios for good I'm just expressing points and advice to what worked for me.

im saying that what I'm saying solved my problems, and I see the problems I've suffered with women half my life in the faces of 98% of of population.

it took me unexplainable pain to figure this chit out.

talking and trying to explain myself to the majority of people just feels like trying help homeless men make money.

helping dudes become happy internally and have them stop getting hurt over girls is the exact same thing now lol.

I can tell a guy the way to stop being hurt but he won't change, I can tell a homeless guy to make money but he wont change.

so whatever, just trying to motivate people to think outside the box and plant a seed in their head for a better way to live.

because really bro like I said, this epidemic of people getting emotionally gutted over relationships is a serious fvxking problem happening in mass proportions. I've see alot of chit my friend and I'm scared for humanity )';

R

Ranger

I can tell a guy the way to stop being hurt but he won't change, I can tell a homeless guy to make money but he wont change.
Indeed. A wise man once told me that if you think about it...people are doing what they want to do. Right now.
How do you revise or alter a reality? If it’s not yours...you don’t. You can offer but you can’t enforce.
Any bum on the street, right now, right this second, can walk off the street and revise his life. Within a short time he will be in an apartment with reasonable clothing and steady job.
They are doing what they want to do. You can’t fix it. No health care professional can change it. Ever.

To date there isn’t one single cure for a single thing concerning these two subjects. If you don’t cure anything, you’re a fraud. There’s no pill, no pleading, no philosophy whatsoever that can fix it.

I do not feel sorry or pity for them. They may even be happier than you think. Let them be.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again...the Geto Boys said it best 30 years ago...

You gotta let a ho be a ho...

OP listen to the song and the lyrics.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of people having problem being with their own company which leads them attracting the same problematic women. Getting a girl are much getting a car, When it's left to chance, fate, God or "The Universe," you don't really want one.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how a lot of dudes come on here see your post and comment "lol" "Captain save a hoe"...
Like they've never been in this situation before. Like they were born alpha males, never made mistakes, started spittin game and pullin b1tches since they came out the womb.
It's completely normal to fall for a chick and for you to feel hurt for breaking up with her when you feel you really love her.
Take my advice man. Try and move on( you need to move on). Just think about all the sh1t you've caught her doing and she even gave you a damn STD! Cmon brotha keep your head up. Theres so many beautiful women out there. This chick is trash. If you go back with her she will never respect you. And I promise you it will happen again and again. Never Speak to her AGAIN!

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked you about your age and what you do so I could recommend how to get laid the best, specifically online. Gym and sht is good, you gotta do it, but getting laid is what cures things most effectively. Try spamming 20 chicks per day on online dating site or app, like Badoo. Gotta have two pics, no selfies, one where you are traveling or having fun, and one where you are masculine. Open them up like so - What's up, I'm a college student working on my bachelors, in my free time I'm busy with my online business. What are you looking for here? For all your none one word replies go ahead and ask her number - give me your number I'll hit you up on whatsapp.
His solution is not online dating, since when is that ever an answer. I would suspect op's smv wouldn't land him anything worth mentioning. Especially online.

I say get a good hobby, MMA Boxing, Salsa, Improv, Public speaking or even Hitting up a bar and becomming a regular to get to know some people.

I don"t understand the go out and bang a new chick asap philosophy. I"ve tried it, end up thinking about the other chick when your with a new one.

Let this phase and emotions run It's course, with experience you will only need a week or two.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the best way to get over a girl is not to bang another girl but to have genuine attraction and fun with another girl. That or hard drugs and drink :)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how a lot of dudes come on here see your post and comment "lol" "Captain save a hoe"...
Like they've never been in this situation before. Like they were born alpha males, never made mistakes, started spittin game and pullin b1tches since they came out the womb.
It's completely normal to fall for a chick and for you to feel hurt for breaking up with her when you feel you really love her.
Take my advice man. Try and move on( you need to move on). Just think about all the sh1t you've caught her doing and she even gave you a damn STD! Cmon brotha keep your head up. Theres so many beautiful women out there. This chick is trash. If you go back with her she will never respect you. And I promise you it will happen again and again. Never Speak to her AGAIN!

I can understand a dude getting really upset of over a chick who had GOOD moral character, wifey material.

But a trashy, toxic woman like this? Nah man, you can do So much better.

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe its due to how I rasised I think
It's far too complicated to offer a simple solution. A good start is accept the idea that will be alone the rest of your life. Only then will the right woman come into it.

Also, look at each of your past relationships and think about how YOU contributed to the craziness. A strong frame can relegate even the most absurd behaviors to near irrelevance. When you command respect, people will treat you with respect. The disrespectful ones will understand their place on the food chain, and usually just go away.

If your pulling from the bottom, then try to figure out why. And I mean the psychological bottom, looks are irrelevant to the discussion in the grand scheme. Figure out why your a bottom dweller, and you will attract better women. Like I said, its farrrrr too complicated to offer a solution here.

I would suggest to read or listen to podcasts like Tony Robbins, art of charm, etc.[/QUOT

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
the topic of thread is op broke up with a plate and feels miserable.

and I'm saying that if he wants to cure his problems for good, and stop being vulnerable to these emotional land mine's and to become someone who truely moves on from these scenarios for good I'm just expressing points and advice to what worked for me.

im saying that what I'm saying solved my problems, and I see the problems I've suffered with women half my life in the faces of 98% of of population.

it took me unexplainable pain to figure this chit out.

talking and trying to explain myself to the majority of people just feels like trying help homeless men make money.

helping dudes become happy internally and have them stop getting hurt over girls is the exact same thing now lol.

so whatever, just trying to motivate people to think outside the box and plant a seed in their head for a better way to live.

because really bro like I said, this epidemic of people getting emotionally gutted over relationships is a serious fvxking problem happening in mass proportions. I've see alot of chit my friend and I'm scared for humanity )';
how do I become like this? I have an attachment to wanting to have a ltr for live and having kids but I keep getting into toxic thingd

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
so like I have this issue where the moment im talking to a chick the first thing im thinking about is being in a relationship on top of getting her they pants. this scares some chicks away .. like there was one time some girl wanted to sex me but I kept talking in a relationship context so she dropped me ... I feel like I have a "relationship" game but not a alpha "sex many girls game". and I keep keep gettin attached to many different girls at once ... one girl called me a narcissist