Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ended my relationship and it hurts so bad

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
We was together for 6 months but i just realized that this was not healthy for me ... I was living in a dream state and in denial . I caught her texting an ex multiple times saying she misses him ,caught her in lies , I wud let disrespect slide , she wud target my confidence , I even got a std in this relationship. But all in all she wud say I’m being insecure with low confidence , she wud start to cry when I caught her says she loves me and wanna be wit me for a long time and I wud forgive her . She was a hoe in her past . But then i realize this isn’t healthy so I ended it . Even tho I ended it and even tho I was cheating on her on the side I feel a pain in my heart and I don’t feel good . I went no contact but i want to hit her up but idk wat to say Why am I addicted to her wen she ain’t sh.t

Last edited:

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lawl.. textbook scenario that's been repeated millions of times, nothing new.

their is solutions to your problems where you won't fall for these traps anymore tho

<3

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Christopher Ryan, only thing I've found that fixed the problem for good in my experience..

<3

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep up the NC, don't break it. If you feel pain, accept it as normal, endure it, and find distractions to improve your mood. Same old recipe for every break up. Congratulations, she sounds like she belongs on the curb, not in your life.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Why am I addicted to her wen she ain’t sh.t
Because your neediness is driving you to impress people around you. You live in a world of delusions, the lala land of a beta man, where women are a scarcity, because it takes a special dance with magic balls to get a woman.

How old are you and what do you do for a living?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds bat chit fukin crazy..

Disrespect? Texting Ex's?

What exactly are you missing here!

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because your neediness is driving you to impress people around you. You live in a world of delusions, the lala land of a beta man, where women are a scarcity, because it takes a special dance with magic balls to get a woman.

How old are you and what do you do for a living?
24 i dont have a job because i quit to focus on school cause I’m struggling to get thru my bachelors

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a quick skim through your posts. 7 years of SS and you seem to keep drawing these kind of women. When are you going to realize the real problem in your relations with women?

Hint: it's not them
Recently I been realizing this ... I keep getting into these dysfunctional short relationships even tho Im always spinnin different girls ...I tell myself no more relationships but I can’t help but want to find a good one to settle down wit.. I can’t be alone but idk wtf is the solution

RickTheToad

Reaction score
First off, as soon as you saw something was up, you should had dumped her right on the spot. Second, go to the gym and work it off. Get some hobbies with your friends and focus on yourself. I am a strong proponent of mixed martial arts and boxing. I'd start there. Helps with your mind and body.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I asked you about your age and what you do so I could recommend how to get laid the best, specifically online. Gym and sht is good, you gotta do it, but getting laid is what cures things most effectively. Try spamming 20 chicks per day on online dating site or app, like Badoo. Gotta have two pics, no selfies, one where you are traveling or having fun, and one where you are masculine. Open them up like so - What's up, I'm a college student working on my bachelors, in my free time I'm busy with my online business. What are you looking for here? For all your none one word replies go ahead and ask her number - give me your number I'll hit you up on whatsapp.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I been realizing this ... I keep getting into these dysfunctional short relationships even tho Im always spinnin different girls ...I tell myself no more relationships but I can’t help but want to find a good one to settle down wit.. I can’t be alone but idk wtf is the solution
It's far too complicated to offer a simple solution. A good start is accept the idea that will be alone the rest of your life. Only then will the right woman come into it.

Also, look at each of your past relationships and think about how YOU contributed to the craziness. A strong frame can relegate even the most absurd behaviors to near irrelevance. When you command respect, people will treat you with respect. The disrespectful ones will understand their place on the food chain, and usually just go away.

If your pulling from the bottom, then try to figure out why. And I mean the psychological bottom, looks are irrelevant to the discussion in the grand scheme. Figure out why your a bottom dweller, and you will attract better women. Like I said, its farrrrr too complicated to offer a solution here.

I would suggest to read or listen to podcasts like Tony Robbins, art of charm, etc.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, think about any 10 women you know well in the HB8-10 range and tell me which percentage of them are quality high character people...
They usually prioritize their looks to be in that range because they are hunters.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poly stuff doesn't fix it if you aren't oriented that way, you will always attach to one chick.
men are born poly and get conditioned to be monogamous beta males.. heartbreak and love obsession comes from conditioning plain and simple. monogamy isn't some law of the universe it's the opossite.

grew up strictly monogamous and religious in the first place and all it did was make me vulnerable to getting addicted to girls..

became atheist, abandoned social fairytale narratives and the whole problem of having bad breakups and heartbreak went away.

this is my experience take it or leave it, but the level of pain I've had to face to come to these conclusions finally is enough to know what I'm talking about.

people can say that these beliefs work for me good for you blah blah blahh but that's bullchit..

every breakup scenario is literally the exact same goddam script that plays out the exact same way for every single damn person.

this means that the solutions are the exact same thing for every person.

so while people can take what I say, discard it and call me crazy, those same people will live the rest of their lives in the same loop cycle of failed relationships, misery, suffering, crying and writing about it on pickup forums.

while I'm enjoying life not ever going through breakups again and enjoying women for what they are.

because of you get to a good level in game you will realize how poly females are naturally. women are in no way meant for monogamy at all, were living in a false system.

again think I'm crazy? what else is crazy, millions of people suffering breakups day to day? or humans excepting their poly nature and not having miserable breakups ever again.

it's actually been a huge problem for me realizing this, the only girls im interested in being around now cannot have any problems about ex boyfriends and tales of heartbroken stories were they're victimized and miserable.

you know how hard it is to find a guy or girl that isn't shattered from some passed relationship and keeps continuing to do so?
where I'm currently living it's hard af.

/rant

just trying to help

R

Ranger

I dunno, think about any 10 women you know well in the HB8-10 range and tell me which percentage of them are quality high character people...
I don’t believe women are high quality people from the viewpoint of men in any case. That doesn’t make them bad. It makes them the ones that bear children.