Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

End of the world

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
December 21st, or 22nd is the end of the world.

I personally don't believe anything will end, just begins the new era of Aquarius, and this astrological era that we live in, pieces, fish, ends.

Though I did have my own little end of the world, broke up. I'm ready to start the new age of Aquarius anew. It's time to get my sh`t together. I don't want many women, I don't want plates, I don't want sex, I rather jerk off quietly and wash my hands and be over with it. I'm looking to make a lot of money, buy land and build a house, and meanwhile look for a quality woman to be my wife. I'd be testing that b`tch real hard and dump at the first sing of bad.

What kind of garbage have you dumped?

What are you looking to improve?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we are on the Gregorian calendar, the mayans wasn't even on that calendar

another thing, the mayans didn't know that the Spanish would come and totally destroy them, so they are not prophets

no one knows the end itcept the most high creator of all things, no man can predict the end, a man cant even predict what will happen tomorrow, or stop trouble from finding him, so how would he know about something he didn't create.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
December 21st, or 22nd is the end of the world.

I personally don't believe anything will end, just begins the new era of Aquarius, and this astrological era that we live in, pieces, fish, ends.

Though I did have my own little end of the world, broke up. I'm ready to start the new age of Aquarius anew. It's time to get my sh`t together. I don't want many women, I don't want plates, I don't want sex, I rather jerk off quietly and wash my hands and be over with it. I'm looking to make a lot of money, buy land and build a house, and meanwhile look for a quality woman to be my wife. I'd be testing that b`tch real hard and dump at the first sing of bad.

What kind of garbage have you dumped?

What are you looking to improve?
Your actions aren't congruent with your goals... Not in my opinion at least.

To really know what you're after in a woman, you have to cycle through quite a few of them.

Its like trying on clothing.

If you're not sure what your size is, and you point to a shirt on the rack and say "Thats the one I want!", you don't really know that and chances are high you'll be disappointed once you wear it.

Same with women.

Got to try on a bunch, to know which one fits your life, goals and dreams.

Jerking off quietly alone in the dressing room won't help you pick the right woman to wife.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
I knew a guy who got a PRINCESS, by being paid to train Saudi's, for 3 years, over there. He lived on a compound and ran ads for a wife. He said that he looked at thousands of women, spoke at length with hundreds, ****ed scores of them and brought home the best one. i met her a few times, she treated him like a king. As much as possible in this world, that's how you do it, until she's been here 5 years and has US citizenship. then look out. If you are ready for what happens, ready to go get another one, all will be well.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know about nothing.

Here we are getting strong and frequent 5.5 quakes.

If quakes are most active during planetary alignments, then it's definitely aligned somewhere, because it's quaking almost every week.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing out of the ordinary.

There are about 1,300 earthquakes every year (for billions of years) between 5.0-5.9 on the Richter scale. Some years are more active than others, but nothing dramatic. It’s also no surprise if you live in a region known for... earthquakes. (And of course, planetary alignments—or star alignments, galaxy alignments, interstellar cosmic super-alignments—have no affect on plate tectonics. If the moon doesn’t, which it doesn’t, neither does Jupiter or Pluto.)

Let’s not forget: Backseatjuan, also known as DrDeee, thought “cataclysmic events” were going to wreak havoc in August 2011, because it was “predicted” in mathematical equations.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=186434

Last edited:

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wouldn’t be my friend? I’m honored.