Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

End of my 3 year relationship. Your perspective welcome

Glassguy

Reaction score
Exactly.

Literally a decade of treating weak men like crap, acting disrespectful, behaving like a spoilt entitled brat.

A strong framed alpha comes along, and her mind cannot comprehend why he isn't tolerating her BS, why he isn't bending over backwards for her.

The word sorry or accountability is an alien concept to these girls. It's almost like having to domesticate a wild animal.

I rather take that energy and put it into a naturaly feminine & down to earth woman, instead of retraining a lost cause.
And then they are the victim. Again, dealing with hot women who are emotionally busted and shallow personalities.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are correct, I tend to ignore a lot of posts from many members. The respit the same crap from 20 years ago. BUT back at that time, we were all just encouraging each other on becoming our best self. Now, it’s just ego-boosting and faking crap just so they have some sort of self-validation that their own reality can’t offer. Stuck in the same rut, unsuccessful and hiding behind some Alfalfa internet persona.

Stick around dude, we appreciate your wisdom
Yeh I see lots of "Out Alpha the next guy and chest thumping going on"

Half these jokers probably living in his mother's basement.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No guy likes to hear the problem is him. Its always always her fault. Its her.
Her BPD right?
Those are the clowns that expose themselves because they have no frame at all. There is no other unattractive quaulity to a girl then a "whiny man"
Thats why OP got told to STFU.

Two types of situations..

Good Girl loses respect over a period of time, due to him not holding frame & checking bad behaviour.

Crazy Girl Anything is possible.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing of either. How many times do dudes need to here the highest wisdom of this?
Woman are MADE not FOUND.
If a guy cant mold her by leading. Shes NOT your fcking girl. JFC guys this is not hard.
Just walk the hellll away lol.
Ohh wait dont ask us to do this. I might miss her too much.

There is no rug. If there IS a rug to pull its the very same rug that YOU put under your own GD feet.
Yall wanna do the whole hes a alpha keyboard jocky weak trap door argument go ahead. Gravity is gravity
And the fact is this. You build your own house lol
Go ahead guys whine more it might fix all your problems.
Lol
That's the problem.. men are too weak to walk away, because that vagina is so damn good.

Some woman cannot be MADE.. You can't turn a Hoe into a housewife, or turn a damaged broken girl into a quality woman because of your superman leadership skills.

Walking away and or checking bad behaviour is what will prevent you from experiencing Heart break.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not your girl. Do you get the point? The signs. In the beginning when the sighns are there you eject. What is hard about that?
Ohh is she pretty? Lol
Oh I will cut her some slack because of her pretty face. Fail....
Like I said the girl that cannot be made DONT EXIST FOR YOU. So no problem right?
I get that... I'm good at dumping crazy hoes.

I'm just saying, if you met a nice girl from the offset and she turned into a crazy bich down the road, it's Very likely that your leadership was terrible and you didn't check that hoe enough lol

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry man but a guy who is not aware of the Madonna hore complex is not good at dumping shyt because hes not self originated to know the difference.
There is no hore or good girl. There is just you and what you want.

Me? Right now I need to get to bed so I can get up at 3 am and chase a big whitetail in the AM. Lol
Thats what I want now.
Some out Alpha, the Alpha energy there, chest Beating before you go to bed. Relax bro.. We are all on a learning process, you ain't no James Fvking Bond.. Relax.. For all I know your living in your Mamas basement.

I trust you're words, as much as I trust a wh0res words.

Sleep tight princess lol

ItsBeenAWhile

Don Juan
Reaction score
No guy likes to hear the problem is him. Its always always her fault. Its her.
Her BPD right?
Those are the clowns that expose themselves because they have no frame at all. There is no other unattractive quaulity to a girl then a "whiny man"
Thats why OP got told to STFU.
I'm sorry you have a reading disability, or you may have run out of your meds. If you could read, you'd have realized that not in a single post of mine did I lay the entire blame on her. She was almost unicorn-like and I lost her mostly because of my own carelessness in the relationship. Did I fail to check her when I needed to? Yes, but it was not as significant in the overall picture.

What is your contribution to this thread? You're either incoherently rambling/repeating what someone else's already said, or you're just repeating generic red-pill lines in every post like a bot.

I may have lost my bytch but I'm glad I can read. Oh, and thankfully at least I had a good 3 year relationship instead of having 10,000 posts over 6 years being the highlight of my adult years.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry you have a reading disability, or you may have run out of your meds. If you could read, you'd have realized that not in a single post of mine did I lay the entire blame on her. She was almost unicorn-like and I lost her mostly because of my own carelessness in the relationship. Did I fail to check her when I needed to? Yes, but it was not as significant in the overall picture.

What is your contribution to this thread? You're either incoherently rambling/repeating what someone else's already said, or you're just repeating generic red-pill lines in every post like a bot.

I may have lost my bytch but I'm glad I can read. Oh, and thankfully at least I had a good 3 year relationship instead of having 10,000 posts over 6 years being the highlight of my adult years.
We live and learn bro.. Don't worry about it, millions of chicks outhere.

It's a lesson for us to learn.

Don't worry about him, he just wants us to get it that he is a GENUINE ALPHA Behind his keyboard.

Chest Beating is a real thing on here lol

ItsBeenAWhile

Don Juan
Reaction score
No no reading disabity here pal. If you could read you wouldnt be in this situation but instead you are like most of the space today. You would rather look for plattitudes.
I quoted your core issue. You take it from there.
Yea buddy read more. You need more education then apply it to your life.
Start with a few key books.
Try to roast me for trying to help you art your core.
If some of you could actually hear yourselves talk about your situations with these Unicorns. Lol

I'm not sure your self-assessment is accurate since your argument seems to be jumping all over the place. Thanks for your "advice", but I'm sure I'll be ok with just the opinion of everyone else on this thread instead. I guess I'll be missing out on some golden advice here. After all, who would be better equipped to teach me about women than a chronically online person who has nearly 10,000 posts on a forum that barely averages 15 active users a day? I'm sure you're fvcking all the women in the world in between the breaks you take from posting on this forum!!

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all,

It's been a while really. I was an active poster on this forum in 2016 but I stopped. Cannot access the older account because it was registered under a different e-mail (for anonymity), which I have since lost access to. I am 21 years old now and have come back to ask for help, advice or just anything... Here's my story.

I was in a 3 year relationship until a few days ago. She was my first everything and I hers. In these 3 years we've had a few arguments here and there but have always managed to work it out, but not this time. We had an argument over a week ago which goes like this:

We were chilling together and just before I was about to leave (which I had already previously planned, unrelated to her actions which I will describe in a bit), I was talking and she told me to stfu. She began crying and told me I was annoying and just hearing me talk was hurting her head. My only response to this was not saying anything. She then started talking as if nothing had just happened. I left 5 minutes after that.

We did not talk or text at all after this, and after a few days she started texting me again as if nothing had happened. I also later found out that this was the very day she got her period (not sure if this has any relevance). I wasn't willing to respond until she either apologized or brought the topic up to address it. No apology at all from her except trying to start a conversation as if nothing had happened. A week after the argument (the day when she told me to stfu), she texted me telling me its over. All her texts from that point onward were "professional" - typed like how you would type in a formal setting. I swallowed my pride and called to talk to her to try addressing it. She told me stuff like "I didn't love her enough," "She misses her freedom being single," and a bunch of other horse****. She also complained that I was "too arrogant" because I refused to "let something so simple go" and that she is a girl and she should be allowed to do "girly things and have tantrums." (This is literally what she said. Allowed to do girly things and have tantrums.) Still, we both agreed to working it out.

I texted and called her the next day to ask how she was because she had been crying the whole time on the call. No reply. That evening I saw her put up stories so I contacted her again but no response again. Next, I don't know what got into me... nevermind I do. I looked online for help and the first thing that popped up was a reddit thread and in it was all a bunch of men agreeing that they never forgot and/or moved on from their first love and how they should've never let go. I thought what if this happens to me? I didn't want to take any chances so I called. And called some more. And some more. And some more. I texted her a lot as well. She didn't pick up or read my texts even once all this time (They were all going through so I know she willingly chose not to reply). Meanwhile she still put up stories occasionally all this time.

Finally, a few days ago, she sent me one last text telling me, again, that it's over. So it went from us talking and agreeing to work it out, to her suddenly having a change of heart I guess and not responding at all, to ending it before we even had a chance to talk again. This time thankfully I had better composure and just texted "good luck" and blocked her before she even had a chance to reply.

This girl was my first everything and I hers. My first kiss, my first girlfriend, the girl who I lost my virginity to... everything. She cooked for me, drove me places, bought me gifts and overall in my eyes was just perfect. She was clingy, had to talk almost everyday for hours, told me about everything in her life, texting me all the time and other stuff.

Did I mess up trying to be too much of an "alpha" or arrogant? If that is even the right word to describe it. Did I initially over react to what she did? What did I do wrong? What did I do right? I don't even know all the questions I have but I'm hoping someone can just read this and offer their perspective.

What's up bro. Funny seeing this. My girl and I just broke up after a 3 year relationship, she lived with me and I saw her every single day. We broke up about 2 weeks ago - have had no contact at all. 3 years is a long time to be invested in someone and I know right now you're hurting tremendously, as am I. I'm 30, so I have a bit more experience than you. Keep your head up man.. time will pass and you will feel better. I think we've all had that girl that has been our first for everything and it stings after the break up. Let me give you some advice man and I know you probably won't take it because in life you have to make mistakes to learn from them and often we don't listen to people that give us advice. But if she broke up with you don't reach out to her man. She will be disgusted by you. Don't beg and cry to her like a B**** because that's what you'll be .. and even if you two get back she will be in total control. Not worth it.

I know this relationship for you is probably everything because she was your first for everything but she's just another chick passing through life as an experience and many more will come down the line. Time heals all wounds.

Let me tell you something man women are crazy and they have crazy emotions and sometimes are completely illogical. But under no circumstance should she disrespect you no matter how emotional she is. If she's acting up ( being emotional ) adapt and don't do the same thing she is doing and be emotional. We're men we stayed composed. If she disrespects you bring it to her attention and tell her you won't accept being talked to like that.. if she doesn't it again you need to walk away. If she broke up with you over what you're saying not even worth being with her. She clearly doesn't love you man. Saying she misses being single... tf walk away bro you will grow and be better.

Peace & stay strong.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a 3 year relationship until a few days ago. She was my first everything and I hers. In these 3 years we've had a few arguments here and there but have always managed to work it out, but not this time.
Condolences on the loss of your relationship. I have found that out of most relationships that last, there are a lot of them that are "first love" type situations, where they get together in high school, and just stay together throughout life. I suppose it's like a lot of friendships - some of the ones that you form early in life are the ones that stick with you. But the vast majority of these high school relationships break up. It's painful, but a fact of life.

You were correct in treating her telling you to stfu seriously. But I will say this, and some here may not agree. I would not consider that a dealbreaker, unless she does it repeatedly. You definitely want to make it known it's not acceptable. But women are emotional creatures, and they might argue emotionally, and sometimes they come out and say stuff like this that they may not really mean. It is a red flag though, that needs to be addressed.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up bro. Funny seeing this. My girl and I just broke up after a 3 year relationship, she lived with me and I saw her every single day. We broke up about 2 weeks ago - have had no contact at all. 3 years is a long time to be invested in someone and I know right now you're hurting tremendously, as am I. I'm 30, so I have a bit more experience than you. Keep your head up man.. time will pass and you will feel better. I think we've all had that girl that has been our first for everything and it stings after the break up. Let me give you some advice man and I know you probably won't take it because in life you have to make mistakes to learn from them and often we don't listen to people that give us advice. But if she broke up with you don't reach out to her man. She will be disgusted by you. Don't beg and cry to her like a B**** because that's what you'll be .. and even if you two get back she will be in total control. Not worth it.

I know this relationship for you is probably everything because she was your first for everything but she's just another chick passing through life as an experience and many more will come down the line. Time heals all wounds.

Let me tell you something man women are crazy and they have crazy emotions and sometimes are completely illogical. But under no circumstance should she disrespect you no matter how emotional she is. If she's acting up ( being emotional ) adapt and don't do the same thing she is doing and be emotional. We're men we stayed composed. If she disrespects you bring it to her attention and tell her you won't accept being talked to like that.. if she doesn't it again you need to walk away. If she broke up with you over what you're saying not even worth being with her. She clearly doesn't love you man. Saying she misses being single... tf walk away bro you will grow and be better.

Peace & stay strong.
This is good advice.

Honestly at ops age, literally tons more women to experience down the line. And likely much better experiences than his current ex.

I like what you said about disrespect, I have a low tolerance for it.

OPs at a good age to self improve, make some money, get into the best shape of your life and watch how many other chicks you will manage to get.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condolences on the loss of your relationship. I have found that out of most relationships that last, there are a lot of them that are "first love" type situations, where they get together in high school, and just stay together throughout life. I suppose it's like a lot of friendships - some of the ones that you form early in life are the ones that stick with you. But the vast majority of these high school relationships break up. It's painful, but a fact of life.

You were correct in treating her telling you to stfu seriously. But I will say this, and some here may not agree. I would not consider that a dealbreaker, unless she does it repeatedly. You definitely want to make it known it's not acceptable. But women are emotional creatures, and they might argue emotionally, and sometimes they come out and say stuff like this that they may not really mean. It is a red flag though, that needs to be addressed.
The STFU is a slippery slope, especially if she doesn't apologise or aknowledge it was wrong.

If she carries on like it's no big deal, then likely more of that BS is heading your way.

The way I see it is, it's best to let her know that this was disrespectful and not something you will tolerate.

Then wait for a response.. If she doesn't care about what she did, then as a self respecting man, should WALK

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good advice.

Honestly at ops age, literally tons more women to experience down the line. And likely much better experiences than his current ex.

I like what you said about disrespect, I have a low tolerance for it.

OPs at a good age to self improve, make some money, get into the best shape of your life and watch how many other chicks you will manage to get.
100%.

Looking back at my teenage years I was always in relationships. I stayed single from 20-26 & honestly I think it was the best decision. I screwed around a lot with different women in those single years and it was fun. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking for something more meaningful at that time but when you have a lot of women giving you attention it's very hard to settle down. Messing around still hasn't got all the way out of my system and I will focus on myself in the coming years.

But OP your situation can go like this from my experiences.

1. You call her, she will not want to get back and you will beg and look weak.
2. You'll call her, she'll get back with you but she will be in control & d*ck you around.
3. You cut contact, she'll hit you up and you get back - But do you really wanna be with a chick that disrespects you. - She already said she missed being single..
4. You guys go through with break up - you will definitely be hurt for a while. - But you will grow into a stronger man - you will have time to focus on your work, gym, hobbies, friends & as you level up more beautiful women will come your way.

Bro every time I thought I lost the love of my life & thought I lost the perfect woman.. couple of months later I met someone way more beautiful with a better personality & better s**.

At your age I would go with #4 ;)

Experience life! Enjoy it!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100%.

Looking back at my teenage years I was always in relationships. I stayed single from 20-26 & honestly I think it was the best decision. I screwed around a lot with different women in those single years and it was fun. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking for something more meaningful at that time but when you have a lot of women giving you attention it's very hard to settle down. Messing around still hasn't got all the way out of my system and I will focus on myself in the coming years.

But OP your situation can go like this from my experiences.

1. You call her, she will not want to get back and you will beg and look weak.
2. You'll call her, she'll get back with you but she will be in control & d*ck you around.
3. You cut contact, she'll hit you up and you get back - But do you really wanna be with a chick that disrespects you. - She already said she missed being single..
4. You guys go through with break up - you will definitely be hurt for a while. - But you will grow into a stronger man - you will have time to focus on your work, gym, hobbies, friends & as you level up more beautiful women will come your way.

Bro every time I thought I lost the love of my life & thought I lost the perfect woman.. couple of months later I met someone way more beautiful with a better personality & better s**.

At your age I would go with #4 ;)

Experience life! Enjoy it!

Seriously OP is a LUCKY guy. He has his youth and this EXCELLENT advice he is receiving from us, that I never got growing up.

Just as you said, as OP improves his fitness, improves his wealth and develops stronger game/frame, he can only do MUCH better.

OP you haven't even hit your peak dude!

If a girl dumps you, and you call her up & she takes you back, her respect for you will be so damn low, that she will treat you like shyte, and you will have to walk away anyway.

If she calls OP and OP takes her back, after she has taken several other diks, she will still lose respect and why the hell would you take a girl back who has been gagging on another man's cokk.

Bro why the hell would you want to be with a girl who Disrespects you.

Any girl that Disrespects should be kicked to the curb.