Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

End it, or what?

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl over the internet who lives in Europe. Been talking to her for about 2 weeks. We've only talked over the phone once, at my request. She hasn't ever suggested the phone. We're always communicating through email and instant messenger, and now it's getting annoying, cause i'd rather speak over the phone, because instant messenger just isn't the same, the phone is more personal. I like this girl a lot so far, and would rather have phone conversations, not instant messenger conversations. Now i'm not saying i should be speaking to this girl everyday, i'm saying maybe once a week....but it seems she doesn't care about talking over the phone. I'm thinking i should just drop her. Cause if she was that interested, she'd want to speak on the phone sometimes. Should i drop her or what? Thanks.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you live in Europe? Or do you plan on moving there?

If not what's the point?

If I were her I wouldn't want to waste money on a big phone bill either.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
Do you live in Europe? Or do you plan on moving there?

If not what's the point?

If I were her I wouldn't want to waste money on a big phone bill either.
She could always use a "calling card"..that's what i used when i called her. I spent $5.00 on one, which was good for about 20-25 minutes.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop what? You don't have any relationship with this girl except via internet.

Maybe she doesn't have the money to call overseas or not really that in to you to spend money for phone chat.

Don't expect too much to come out of this. Just be happy that you have an internet girlfriend.

brat-buster

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you insist on speaking to your pen pal, then just tell her to pick up that little thing they call a cell phone, and dail and have a convo like normal people do.

Or if she refuses Then you may suggest you guys get a preist to enter a chat room and marry you guys online via instant message. Aside from that dude....fly overseas and meet her.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brat-buster
If you insist on speaking to your pen pal, then just tell her to pick up that little thing they call a cell phone, and dail and have a convo like normal people do.

Or if she refuses Then you may suggest you guys get a preist to enter a chat room and marry you guys online via instant message. Aside from that dude....fly overseas and meet her.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
I'd never go to meet a chick in another country who i met off the internet. Unless of course she financed it. I see it as too risky in the sense that either i won't be into her or she won't be into me. It would suck if you spent $300 on a plane ticket for nothing.