Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

End it all?

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
You were born lucky, grew up entitled and in a privileged society but yet ended up like this.

Ur mindset needs some fresh perspectives.

Get out of ur safe zone, go visit some poor country, visit their slums, see how thousands of people struggle to survive just with 1 meal a day and not knowing if they have food for tomorrow.

But they carry on, some despite all sorts of hardships has managed to thrive and surpass it.

They had nothing, no education, many without houses, no clean water, not even electricity, etc but just surviving on sheer willpower and the belief that they shall overcome.

But you, with all that's available in ur society can think of such thoughts of ending it all.

Perhaps you need to 1st learn on how to feel shame.
I come from Russia. It's a ****hole allright. Also you can't shame me for things I don't care for, like your beloved rapefugees, Schmuulie.

Last edited:

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
The

There is nothing to be focused on. Job market is oversaturated as is and nobody would even concider a while guy for anything nowadays
They want you to feel like this. They want white men gone from the picture: hoping you'll either self destruct, lie down and die or just get out bred.
You have everything to live for and fight for. Fight for your nation, your community, your people and your heritage. Make your ancestors proud.
Find a good woman and have a family. Help others. All these things are your true purpose in life.
Find a purpose that's greater than your own gratification and you'll have a reason for living.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I come from Russia. It's a ****hole allright. Also you can't shame me for things I don't care for, like your beloved rapefugees, Schmuulie.
Boy, lemme explain something that seems to evade you, that u r not the only unfortunate person in the world, don't act so childish.

Also always remember this, losers are full of excuses, talking shiet abt who treated them wrong and other stuff.

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this too. When someone comes up with an excuse about something that happened to them in 1985 or whatever, it's not worth listening to them anymore. Everything else they have to say is completely devalidated.

There are children drinking their own p1ss from specialzied straws in Africa because of lack of water and guys living in first world countries are crying about not being held tight enough. Lol. Nowadays, it's "I'm too white and the world hates me." LOL.
Lol at those ones.

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welp, still feels like ****. Also army is a huge joke, no matter how much you try to excel and put your health on the line there is not an inch of recognition. Frankly, I got BARRED from working more. ****ing kindergarten that place is.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Reading though this place was not good for me. Hunger for knowledge and truth was not a good thing at all.
Why does anyone ever push on oer dilude themselves here? You only live a lie much alike the betas you dispise so much. There is nothing left in this world to live for or put your life on the line for.
You really need to read The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I found the Metamorphosis to be good enough for a reality check: you don't matter to nobody, even your closest family, if you can't provide or become a burden.
There are people here who left their family
This is not an excuse

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you need a hobby man. An idle mind is the devils playground or so they say

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you need a hobby man. An idle mind is the devils playground or so they say
I am in the ****in' army, what bloody hobby? I carry a book on me almost all the time as is but all I can stomach to read is existential dread

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is noone to talk to either. I barelly talk as is for a long time now. I mean what's the point of openinh your mouth when it doesn't matter anyway?

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
Still not well. Service end day is coming sooner and sooner and civvie issues and anxiaties like finding a decent job drive me down the drain every passing day. Especially since extended service got cancelled due to the wuhan flu.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When service is done and you dont feel well, there is what thing thats could make it better.

Work out to extreme exhaustion. then you wont have time or energy to feel bad and anxious,

Work out nutrition and sleep should always be the 1st step to improve pretty much anything in life.

If i were you i would have a look at some book about Marcus Aurelius , id recommend its an easier read than meditation.
How to Think Like a Roman Emperor: The Stoic Philosophy of Marcus Aurelius

by
Donald J. Robertson

If you can adopt this mindset things wont be so bad.

If there is anything dont hesitate to PM me

Hope things get better

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Still not well. Service end day is coming sooner and sooner and civvie issues and anxiaties like finding a decent job drive me down the drain every passing day. Especially since extended service got cancelled due to the wuhan flu.
Been there. After I finished the army i was full of motivation that I'll find a good job and finally start living real life. I got a huge slap on my face. All the confidence I took from the army vanished away, I felt like in high school. Could find nothing good enough, felt lost and underdog. Lack of experience + bad social skills + inability understanding reality and social dynamics. Then I did a degree, found fine job and when it looked that I finally start to see results I fell into depression that will last 3 years.

Youre pretty young. You can spend your next 5 years mentally masturbating your mind, like I did, or you can start immediately working on yourself and see results pretty soon.

Martial arts
Rational male
Working out

These are three routines you must adapt. KEEP IT SIMPLE and effective. You're not need to be the best fighter or body builder, you just wanna be better then average to feel motivated. If you have some post trauma to deal with, find a good therapist.

All the other spheres let life lead you

Pathological

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a degree before going so there is that I guess. But it feels like I know painfully little in my field

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I did a degree before going so there is that I guess. But it feels like I know painfully little in my field
Martial arts
Rational male
Working out
If you have some post trauma to deal with, find a good therapist
All the other spheres let life lead you
I only know tell you things from my experience not further. I guess if you attend to army, doesnt matter if you like it or not, being strong is a deal for you

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP is a nihilist, nihilism is a legitimate philosophy. I would recommend he read Jacques Derrida who, IMO, addresses nihilism well in a post modernist society through the deconstruction method. What this does is allows a person to recognize that we will not know the "truth. rather than denying the truth, as the OP is doing on this thread. Really too much to post here, but in a nutshell the individual should free himself from expectation, develop your own 'truth' but understand that any 'truth' you develop is really only assumption, and could be wrong. It's really Socrates... placed in modern context.

If you believe that nothing you do really matters... well this is based on some level of expectation. There is really nothing you can do about disappointment that things are not going as expected... but you can minimize the negative feeling you have if you free yourself from expectation. Stop thinking "I will do this, than I will get that." Rather believe: "I will do this, than I will see what happens... then I will respond to that reality... etc etc". Just live your life like this and negativity is minimized.

I do agree with the OP that many come here looking for solutions to problems, and when they don't get them they are disappointed. I have said it before, and I will say it again. When it comes to women, nothing you do will guarantee results. And the key to success (well some success, because ALL of us have failure) is to abandon expectation. Be the best version of yourself possible, and make an effort... if it doesn't work out... move on quickly and put the past behind you. If you agonize over the unattainable, you will begin to suffer the negative aspects of nihilism.

I consider myself a nihilist, but I have freed myself from depression by understanding that the only thing that really matters is what is happening right now. The past is irrelevant because you can not change the past: the future is also irrelevant because it hasn't happened yet, and there are no guarantees. It's good to have goals, but do not be married to them.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're come to the right place then young man.

Here, as you're witnessed, the tougher the Masters here beat you down, the higher the chances you will survive in this world.

One has to learn how to roll on the ground before flying in the sky.

Stick around and endure being "beaten" up, by doing so, you will inevitably surpass ur limits.
In the 36 chambers of the menspankers :) (shaolin)

logicallefty

Reaction score
FYI I didn’t read this entire thread but the OP mentioned the job market being oversaturated. Where I am in Illinois there are more jobs than people that want them. A lot of people are leaving Illinois for various reasons. It’s not the best place in the world but it’s certainly not the worst either. Plenty of work here for whoever wants it. No matter what your skill level is.