Emotionally resented for being unattractive?

Peterpack

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are very very few men who with great effort can't make themselves physically presentable to ladies so they are at least 'looks neutral' meaning the girl won't reject you immediately purely because of your looks

Sure this might mean losing some weight, having a more stylish haircut and having a clothing style makeover.

Confidence comes from within, how you perceive yourself is how others will perceive you. Guys who lose weight say they do better with the ladies afterwards (the buddy love syndrome). The fact is losing weight has increased their confidence and that makes them more successful with women. I know plenty of overweight guys who do well with ladies.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammo said:
The immortal question remains.. who gives a **** what she thinks? or what anyone thinks? so what i'm an ugly cvnt, but at least i can still get my end wet. Sucks to be a biitch!
I dunno. It mattered to some (at least when you were of a certain age). I'm better at this now than I used to be.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Peterpack said:
There are very very few men who with great effort can't make themselves physically presentable to ladies so they are at least 'looks neutral' meaning the girl won't reject you immediately purely because of your looks

Sure this might mean losing some weight, having a more stylish haircut and having a clothing style makeover.

Confidence comes from within, how you perceive yourself is how others will perceive you. Guys who lose weight say they do better with the ladies afterwards (the buddy love syndrome). The fact is losing weight has increased their confidence and that makes them more successful with women. I know plenty of overweight guys who do well with ladies.
This is true. With the optimal diet and discipline anyone can be beautiful.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you drop your standards you will clean up. Back in 2012 I was only goin after HB 9's and didn't get laid for several months. Any guy can get a gf no matter how ugly he is. You have to be willing to compromise.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Women's experiences are very different than ours. I don't necessarily blame women for not understanding me or being able to relate to me. How could they?
That's the government's doing (i.e. the schools). Why do we (still) segregate boys from girls, for instance?

I hadn't put this before, but many women, even middle-aged/40 women after a few drinks who should know better, have a tendency to really lay into a guy by his looks, but they probably do it to other people's girlfriends so you might as well just take a load off.

I don't give a toss any more about 'not settling' advice. I know how I have been treated in life according to my looks/status, so I know where I stand. Fantasies are nice, but there are days where I just want to settle with my 'average/ugly' girl, and be left alone by these dvckheads.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Women can't empathize with any of mens problems. They lack the logical abilities we have.

It's really never a good idea to shown any weakness to women. They tend to treat you with disdain when you do that. (exceptions like your mother, sisters, ect. only sometimes, still)

Women do not want you to be sensitive, and wear your heart on your sleeve.

The best thing to do as opposed to hiding it or holding it in, is to get rid of it.
When I was a bit younger before coming to this site I was an emotional wreck. My episodes of self-abuse upset my parents because there was no outlet for these feelings.

Waking up and going to bed wondering two things;

1. would any women find me attractive?
2. why is it I rely on women to get approval or to determine my dating potential anyway? After all, they seem to have the final word on who they will and won't fvck.

But there was more to it than that. As many people know, looks can get you far in other avenues of life too. Also, as many men have experienced, lack of attraction can lead to her clique/alpha friends excluding and bullying you. Fvcking a*holes people are.

You could say 'well, most of us aren't models, so what's the need to feel insecure?'. So therefore, what's with the 'looks can get you far' philosophy?

Thoughts?

Sino Zane

Don Juan
Reaction score
How you present yourself, how you carry yourself, and your mindset will determine your attractiveness to those around you.

I've seen fat, ugly guys get laid because their grooming was impeccable and their confidence sky high. Their clothes were in style, shoes in style and clean, great cologne, and they walked around with a no nonsense type of attitude. This is what got them the girls.

They'd get even more girls if they were in shape, with impeccable fashion and grooming, and a winner's mentality.