"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Emotional

rick6599

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam Netherlands
Guys, flame me, or gimme good advice: Last nite I bumped into this chick, I am head over heels for her, and she knows it. She shows me to her friends "Look who is here - Psycho!" Her girlfriend came to interfere, I moved her aside "Look I want to talk ONLY to her" Then we started "accusing" each other, me of her being nasty to me, her of me acting aggressive before, I explained to her face "Look, sometimes I do stupid things because I am emotional about you" She took it allright. Then they left, and her girlfriend left me that "We love you so deeply and sadly" look, when leaving. I was puzzled. At one moment I was winning over her, next moment all is in the air again. What to do now? Email something. Or not? Or keep on circling night life scene, where we occasionally bump into each other...?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

rick6599

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam Netherlands
In other words, I can conclude she is no good. Or should I demand respect from her, in strong language? Maybe I can do that?
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
I can tell you still really like her, but understand that it will not work out.

"What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies."

-Aristotle
 

Alex_L

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
UK
hmmm *-)...try this...

1. 1st thing too got too do Is stop . think and evaluate things.

2. Start from the beginning with this girl just chat with her occasionally try too leave it short but good / fun at the same time .. let her get respect for yourself... leave out romantic / sexual comments and suggestion for now.

3. work on improving yourself, make sure you look after yourself(your body and looks) eat healthy , exercise and have some sort of style with yourself such as your hair and clothes and respect yourself for who you are.

4. After youve gained some more respect for yourself go and try too Aproach at least 1 girl a day or more if possible.... within a month you should have a few dates and phone numbers :)

5. Now you have 1) improved yourself as a person 2) this girl dont think of you as a pyscho anymore 3) you now should have plenty of female attention :)........ so what you have too realise is maybe things will work with this girl , if not who cares ! you have plenty of other girls wanting too see you... so give it a try use tips of this site too get her attracted too you, act confindent your a guy with desires but your not needy let her see this for herself.

good luck
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
Yikes dude...

Sounds very bad.

She introduces you as "Psycho" to her friend. She has probably talked to her about some "psycho" who is in love with her. Understand? She talks **** about you behind your back, and introduces you as a friggin joke.

Not your fault, hers. TOTAL disrespect. On the other hand, why is she calling you psycho? Because she knows you are head over heels for her, and that she can lead you wherever she wants.

You were never winning her over - she is leading you on because she enjoys the attention. DON'T demand respect from her in strong language, just stop talking to her and when she asks why, just tell her "Because I don't appreciate people who think I'm a chump." or something to that effect.

It wasn't a "love you deeply and sadly" look. It was PITY. Pity, because she knows you are in love with this girl, and she is toying with you.

Go ahead and improve yourself, but NOT for HER. For YOURSELF. She's not interested in you, anytime she acts like it is just to get you interested so that she can then act like she's not interested anymore. Girls love to play this game.
 

rick6599

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam Netherlands
This is a sad assesment. No problem for me to go and f@ck ten others, I just tought there was something more I could do - to write something in her email, or so...
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
You sound very young and probably made too many mistakes here. Isn't your attraction really just infatuation? Add to that some desperation? She probably senses this and this is not attractive. If you really like this girl, you'll have to calm down and take the time to approach her in a confident but genuinely nice way.
If you are consistent and take the time to let her get to know you things can change.
 

Tiësto

New Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
D.C.
Forget about her and move on.

She clearly is either messing with you, wants no part of you, or both.

Find someone else.
 

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
22
Location
California
dude, your a pvssy. fvck that hoe...move on!! ignore her and she might even be wondering why and try to draw more attention from you cuz she might be an attention hoe.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top