Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emotional Value, Alpha Dumping and Women

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentleman,

One of the things that we need to be aware of when dating is the level of emotional value a woman still has invested in an ex boyfriend. This value, in essence, varies dependent on whether or not she dated an alpha or a beta in her last serious relationship.

It's going to be "extremely difficult and dangerous" for a man to invest his own emotional wealth in a woman who was dumped by an alpha. The emotional value is so great that a man, regardless if he is an alpha or not, is going to have a long, uphill battle to negate the affect.

You may be asking yourself, why is this so important? If you are not interested in a long-term relationship than you can stop reading now. It may actually be advantageous to seek out a newly single woman who was dumped by an Alpha. She will be more apt to pursue some sort of revenge sexual encounter.

For those of you who want to pursue a long term than listen up.

Women who are "still hung up" on their ex's will constantly throw up **** tests as a defense mechanism to turn off potential guys. After the whoring phase (usually 1-3 months after a breakup when a woman will seek out revenge sex) a woman will make you wait. She will generally use excuses such as, I need to trust you before we do it, and I'm not ready yet, etc. The truth of the matter is that she is keeping herself available for her ex alpha if he does decide to make a return appearance.

A women who was dumped by an alpha will be transfixed on getting him back. She may say that she is "over him" but rest assured she is not. She will never be with you in a relationship and will have no problems with lying/cheating on you if for some reason the Alpha reenters the picture.

My best advice is to carefully screen any potential date prospect to make sure she is not an Alpha widow. How do you do this? Ask questions. Read between the lines. Women speak in code many times. Special caution to any women who lost their virginity to an Alpha or who are religious. That combination can be dually dangerous as she will think he as the "one" as she gave it up to him.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I delete any woman playing the alpha-fux-beta-bux game with me as the beta. Female bullsh*t is intolerable.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last year or so, I've been doing a lot of thinking about stuff like this. I don't think it's necessarily an alpha or beta issue, but the amount of emotional investment (or rather emotional fluctuation the guy has caused) is extremely relevant when a woman is trying to move on. It's also irrelevant of who dumped who.

I've been viewing a woman's list of ex-bfs as a video game high score list. There's lots of things that cause a man's score to increase significantly such as milestones (1 year together, engagement), emotional fluctuation, good sex, confidence, etc. Her new interests enter the high score list at the bottom. If those interests fizzle out (neediness, gift buying) then a newer interest will bump the previous guy off the list.

The guy(s) at the top are hard to beat. Even the fact that they've remained at the top of her high score list gains them extra points. So for all you AFCs out there who are obsessed over a 3-month girl who's just broken up with you, forget her. You're competing against the guys at the top of her high score list, and the game is over for you. Someone else is about to bump you off her list.

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on Desdinova...

I think that is why it is so crucial for guys to understand how the game works and how it works against you as you get older. Once women pile up experiences you will be competing against those 3,000 hitters. That is why it is important not to put so much value into women who you first meet. Three months is a drop in the pan for these chicks.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me these little hangups are just a great opportunity to show a female you're just not dealing with their crap and that you have standards.

I'll make sure to always show a girl a good time, always let them know that I think they are special people to me. I leave no question as to where my affections may lay...

Then she drops her little bomb "I'm still hung up on Tard-O"

And i'll just completely reject her in the nicest way possible.
"Look I think you're a great girl and all, but i'm not trying to get involved with a remnant of someone else's failed relationship, i'm sorry but I deserve better than that."

After that i'll just lightly friendzone her. I'll still lay her and take her places, but no talk about our affections, our future, commitment, or exclusivity. A woman will begin to self destruct if she cannot lay claim to the man that is boning her right. Wait for it...

Women have too many options. It's critically important that a woman is made to understand and admit what it is she really wants in life. She cannot receive things easily. I'll make her tell me it's really over with him, i'll make her talk about him and convince me. She has to go through this mental process of putting him behind her and convincing me of her affections for me alone. Maybe i'll even reject her first attempt at reconciliation. Just her sincerely understanding that you have limits and standards will probably put you above "Tard-O" in and of itself.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CHICAGO27 said:
After the whoring phase (usually 1-3 months after a breakup when a woman will seek out revenge sex) a woman will make you wait. She will generally use excuses such as, I need to trust you before we do it, and I'm not ready yet, etc. The truth of the matter is that she is keeping herself available for her ex alpha if he does decide to make a return appearance.
I had a woman with whom we had sex early, but then she stopped. I got frustrated and let her go. I think nowadays I would tell her that I could be in a sexless relationship, and if she were not putting out, it would be unacceptable - and then let her make the decision.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
SgtSplacker said:
To me these little hangups are just a great opportunity to show a female you're just not dealing with their crap and that you have standards.

No man should tolerate female bullsh*t just to get in her pants. Tolerating it is just a quick way to the friendzone.

I'll make sure to always show a girl a good time, always let them know that I think they are special people to me. I leave no question as to where my affections may lay...

Good job, good job.

Then she drops her little bomb "I'm still hung up on Tard-O"

The alpha fux card.

And i'll just completely reject her in the nicest way possible.
"Look I think you're a great girl and all, but i'm not trying to get involved with a remnant of someone else's failed relationship, i'm sorry but I deserve better than that."

Didn't she just reject you first? She'll likely get railed by Tard-O that night, if he already hasn't.

After that i'll just lightly friendzone her. I'll still lay her and take her places, but no talk about our affections, our future, commitment, or exclusivity. A woman will begin to self destruct if she cannot lay claim to the man that is boning her right. Wait for it...

She likely friendzoned you first. You aren't friendzoned if you're banging her.

Women have too many options. It's critically important that a woman is made to understand and admit what it is she really wants in life. She cannot receive things easily. I'll make her tell me it's really over with him, i'll make her talk about him and convince me. She has to go through this mental process of putting him behind her and convincing me of her affections for me alone. Maybe i'll even reject her first attempt at reconciliation. Just her sincerely understanding that you have limits and standards will probably put you above "Tard-O" in and of itself.

But this I like. Just remember not to be scared of losing her, even if you never had her.
Read between the lines sarge!

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Read between the lines sarge!
The only thing I disagree with is this part:
"No man should tolerate female bullsh*t just to get in her pants. Tolerating it is just a quick way to the friendzone."

It all depends what you are talking about. If it's high level BS like banging your friends, or general disrespect then yes there is a no BS rule in effect for sure no lenience.

But if it's just her basically being stupid or emotional talking about ex's or whatever, then nexting those girls would eliminate far too many potential lays. In my opinion you have to ignore 90% of what comes out of a womans mouth. Can't take all that crap seriously man. And this is what we are discussing in this thread.