"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Emotional discussion and girl calls you by your name

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
In my experience it means she sees you as one of her girlfriends. Women love talking about emotional stuff, they talk to each other about it all the time. They really like it when they find a guy they can talk to like that. I get this quite a lot because I am a good listener and women seem to figure that out some how. The fact that she calls you by your name means nothing.

If you have desires on this women you should let her know that quickly, see how she reacts. Otherwise, my friend, you are lined up for touch down at that friend zone airport. Take it from me, I’ve landed their often!
yeah already put things into motion as I was sensing this vibe :)

I do not think is a bad thing that women think that you understand them and are ok being themselves , rather than being guarded. Makes seduction easier , but yes , you have to be careful with it otherwise you will shoot yourself in the foot
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Stop. The. Analysis.

Quick tip:

Taking a person's name is a useful technique to build comfort, trust and a connection.

Machiavelli 101

It might just be her habit. Don't look too much into it.

Words rarely matter, actions do.

My advice, take her out on an action date, not somewhere where you can sit and chat.

Go for a kiss when you're comfortable.

You'll know how it's like.

Otherwise you can be her emotional tampon till she finds someone else.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
from your point of view , what does it mean when a girl has an emotional talk discussion with you and also calls your by your name while expressing her thoughts ?

I never really thought about this till now , and to be frank I do not know what it means . My gut Instinct tells me that is a good thing and that she is present , but maybe it is not so

What is your experience about this ?
My gut instinct tells me that she's another attention woare. You should be making a move on her, not letting her tell you her problems.
 
Top