Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emotional discussion and girl calls you by your name

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience it means she sees you as one of her girlfriends. Women love talking about emotional stuff, they talk to each other about it all the time. They really like it when they find a guy they can talk to like that. I get this quite a lot because I am a good listener and women seem to figure that out some how. The fact that she calls you by your name means nothing.

If you have desires on this women you should let her know that quickly, see how she reacts. Otherwise, my friend, you are lined up for touch down at that friend zone airport. Take it from me, I’ve landed their often!
yeah already put things into motion as I was sensing this vibe :)

I do not think is a bad thing that women think that you understand them and are ok being themselves , rather than being guarded. Makes seduction easier , but yes , you have to be careful with it otherwise you will shoot yourself in the foot

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop. The. Analysis.

Quick tip:

Taking a person's name is a useful technique to build comfort, trust and a connection.

Machiavelli 101

It might just be her habit. Don't look too much into it.

Words rarely matter, actions do.

My advice, take her out on an action date, not somewhere where you can sit and chat.

Go for a kiss when you're comfortable.

You'll know how it's like.

Otherwise you can be her emotional tampon till she finds someone else.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from your point of view , what does it mean when a girl has an emotional talk discussion with you and also calls your by your name while expressing her thoughts ?

I never really thought about this till now , and to be frank I do not know what it means . My gut Instinct tells me that is a good thing and that she is present , but maybe it is not so

What is your experience about this ?
My gut instinct tells me that she's another attention woare. You should be making a move on her, not letting her tell you her problems.