"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Emotional balls

justjosh47

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Charlottesville,Virginia,USA
Yea well I have been dating this girl for about three months at my college out of state , well first time I met here I thought she was anoying and kind of *****y , well I started to talk to her more and I became more attracted to her , well I later found out she had a boy freind that did not go to school with us , but that did not stop me and I took her on a few date knowing this , even though I had a limited buget , no car and Im a prety avrege guy I charmed this girl with my DJ skills and I didnt fall for her mind games or B.S.
So she was suposed to drive up from northcarolina to Virgina whare I live becouse she had to attend a freinds weding in D.C, so I offerd for her to stay at my house , she bought the Idea and seemed exited about it , well it turns out she ended up not going and I was diaponted becouse I had this hole plan on how I was going to ask her out , well the other night I couldent take it any more I felt like I was in 7th grade agian and I called her and told her I wanted to be a couple and I sed even though you probly will not say yes right now I just want you to think about it, she preseted to tell me that I canfuse her more then evrey guy she has ever dated , she sed she has not seen me in a few weeks and she needs more time and she told me she had to wait until things calm down for her to consider it .
So do I still have shot ? whats me next step?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
1
You might still have a shot but you fukked up by telling her you want to be a couple. What's your next step? No idea but if I'd done something like that, I'd back off and let her be the one to call me. Meanwhile, I'd be scouting around for fresh meat in case this one didn't work out.
 

Zeus

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
I charmed this girl with my DJ skills
If you had any DJ skills you woulden't break down like you did man. And you gave all the power to her.. Why should u ever give power to a girl??

Let me give u a tip bro, date other girls! And make sure that she notices it and don't call her nomore!! She will come back to you, for sure.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
"What can I say , Im a work in progress, Im only 18 , it's better that im learning now then when im 30 ."

Good call.

And for your story. I'd call it quits and chase another piece. Heck your in college!!!
 
Top