Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emergency Decision

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, i feel really stupid, some girl has been after me to meet with her (about a 6) for such a long time and eventually i gave in, especially as my usual crowd are all away. (I would not want too be seen dead with this girl) figured a little practice cant harm me. But now iv decided i really cant be bothered to go. Iv bailed on her before, so i feel bad. What would you do.

Give in to laziness or desperation?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask us what you want man. Only you know that.

Look at the pros and cons and make the decision

Good luck mate :)

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, i knew that was what i was gonna get, thats the kinda advice that id give. I cancelled. Just had my first driving lesson :D, except he cut it short by about half an hour.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know it may be to late now as you have canceled already but if you want her as a freind you should not have canceled as it has probably upset her.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
i know it may be to late now as you have canceled already but if you want her as a freind you should not have canceled as it has probably upset her.
ya think??

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
its alright, shes a friend of my m8s gf, their circle is very distant from mine, ill live
:), plus it was today

Reaction score
You should be the 'Chooser' - this is the man's domain!!! Don't let a woman or your desperation dictate the agenda!!! Be a man!!

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
Now, i feel really stupid, some girl has been after me to meet with her (about a 6) for such a long time and eventually i gave in, especially as my usual crowd are all away. (I would not want too be seen dead with this girl) figured a little practice cant harm me. But now iv decided i really cant be bothered to go. Iv bailed on her before, so i feel bad. What would you do.

Give in to laziness or desperation?
Remember this when you build up enough courage to ask a hot girl out, and she stands you up.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Gun *ccok* BOOM.....SPLATER *gasp* *screaming* frantic phone beeping *sirens* ~fin~