Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

embarrassment?

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of you guys feel completely stupid about the AFC antics you pulled in the past. When i think about some of the stupid things i did, my face turns red.

I wish i was really confident and could give a $hit about my bad memories from the past. But for some reason they still bother me when i think about them. When i mention past antics, i mean a book full of them............LOTS!

How does everyone else feel?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these mistakes you made in your past has made you the man you are today.

Don't ignore your past - without it, you would not be here.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh. Don't worry about that. Keep it where it belongs - in the past.

Everyone makes mistakes. The important thing is to learn from them and not have any repeat performances ;)

Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
these mistakes you made in your past has made you the man you are today.

Don't ignore your past - without it, you would not be here.
Newman, glad to see that you have come to realize that the past is inextricably tied to the present and is extremely important - differing view from your other previous posts but the correct one.

Tristan, don't fret! Many guys are in their '40's' and beyond and are still afc's and don't realize it! You have at least realized the error of your ways - REJOICE in this newfound revelation!!!!

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a bit off-topic, but...

PRL, you give good advice, but you're often accused of being a keyboard jockey. Don't you wanna dispel that rumor? I'm VERY interested in hearing some field reports from you to get a feel for your style AND to know that you are actually putting all this stuff to use.

Blue-eyed Devil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cactus3178
Heh. Don't worry about that. Keep it where it belongs - in the past.

Everyone makes mistakes. The important thing is to learn from them and not have any repeat performances ;)
And that's all she wrote, it's a learning process.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
This is a bit off-topic, but...

PRL, you give good advice, but you're often accused of being a keyboard jockey. Don't you wanna dispel that rumor? I'm VERY interested in hearing some field reports from you to get a feel for your style AND to know that you are actually putting all this stuff to use.
Haha, good observation Duke – It is not a rumor – it is a correct assessment!

I am THE master of all master 'keyboard jockeys' on SoSuave - did you read my profile?

I am here mainly because I am tired and loathe the condition of which our youth of the world have fallen in regards to following the dictates of women and in the process losing their 'manliness'! My responses are just a small contribution to correct the wrong.

I am not a ‘Player’ or ‘Pimp’, although if I so desire I would have no problem attaining such status! I am quite conservative and reserved when it comes to women/hors yet I had my fair share - but my goal in life is not to ‘get’ women – this will be too easy.

My main problem is finding ‘quality’ women who meet my minimum standards and I have extremely low tolerance for hor attitudes and disrespect so this obviously excludes many women. - let alone ‘weight’ qualifications! I have very high standards!

I seek quality and not quantity. I am trying to become more of a spiritual person and less physical and focusing on more important matters. I have never been the type to share with others my sexual exploits – never will. I fear getting a hor pregnant and having to deal with her for the rest of my life – again I have low tolerance. And I fear disease from a hor which is abundant in today’s world.

So to answer your question - I do not hesitate to pursue a woman who fancies me and I take delight in it and pursue her with all vigor. I just wish for more opportunities – and I only pursue women who are much younger than me thus limiting my options.

I rather be alone than with bad company!!