"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

embarrassment?

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
Do any of you guys feel completely stupid about the AFC antics you pulled in the past. When i think about some of the stupid things i did, my face turns red.

I wish i was really confident and could give a $hit about my bad memories from the past. But for some reason they still bother me when i think about them. When i mention past antics, i mean a book full of them............LOTS!

How does everyone else feel?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
these mistakes you made in your past has made you the man you are today.

Don't ignore your past - without it, you would not be here.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Heh. Don't worry about that. Keep it where it belongs - in the past.

Everyone makes mistakes. The important thing is to learn from them and not have any repeat performances ;)
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by NewMan
these mistakes you made in your past has made you the man you are today.

Don't ignore your past - without it, you would not be here.
Newman, glad to see that you have come to realize that the past is inextricably tied to the present and is extremely important - differing view from your other previous posts but the correct one.

Tristan, don't fret! Many guys are in their '40's' and beyond and are still afc's and don't realize it! You have at least realized the error of your ways - REJOICE in this newfound revelation!!!!
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
This is a bit off-topic, but...

PRL, you give good advice, but you're often accused of being a keyboard jockey. Don't you wanna dispel that rumor? I'm VERY interested in hearing some field reports from you to get a feel for your style AND to know that you are actually putting all this stuff to use.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Blue-eyed Devil

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2000
Messages
251
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by cactus3178
Heh. Don't worry about that. Keep it where it belongs - in the past.

Everyone makes mistakes. The important thing is to learn from them and not have any repeat performances ;)
And that's all she wrote, it's a learning process.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Duke
This is a bit off-topic, but...

PRL, you give good advice, but you're often accused of being a keyboard jockey. Don't you wanna dispel that rumor? I'm VERY interested in hearing some field reports from you to get a feel for your style AND to know that you are actually putting all this stuff to use.
Haha, good observation Duke – It is not a rumor – it is a correct assessment!

I am THE master of all master 'keyboard jockeys' on SoSuave - did you read my profile?

I am here mainly because I am tired and loathe the condition of which our youth of the world have fallen in regards to following the dictates of women and in the process losing their 'manliness'! My responses are just a small contribution to correct the wrong.

I am not a ‘Player’ or ‘Pimp’, although if I so desire I would have no problem attaining such status! I am quite conservative and reserved when it comes to women/hors yet I had my fair share - but my goal in life is not to ‘get’ women – this will be too easy.

My main problem is finding ‘quality’ women who meet my minimum standards and I have extremely low tolerance for hor attitudes and disrespect so this obviously excludes many women. - let alone ‘weight’ qualifications! I have very high standards!

I seek quality and not quantity. I am trying to become more of a spiritual person and less physical and focusing on more important matters. I have never been the type to share with others my sexual exploits – never will. I fear getting a hor pregnant and having to deal with her for the rest of my life – again I have low tolerance. And I fear disease from a hor which is abundant in today’s world.

So to answer your question - I do not hesitate to pursue a woman who fancies me and I take delight in it and pursue her with all vigor. I just wish for more opportunities – and I only pursue women who are much younger than me thus limiting my options.

I rather be alone than with bad company!!
 
Top