"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

em, what the hell ?

Tartofour

New Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I look around for advice is given and it is always something life control her, control the relationship, do not show jealousy. It says play Gangi. It almost gets to the point of saying, control everything, do not show you care, do not show any weakness whatsoever ! They say play

Isn't there supposed to be a sort of dependence between the two people in a couple. Isn't there supposed to be a sort of sharing of one's emotions and therof showing your vulnerabilites ot the other becase the other cares about you?

For the few days I've visited, it seemes to me like this was tactical wafare, strategic plans and political techniques (well, maybe skip the politics, thats pushing it) in dealing with a girl. Isn't there supposed to be a level of trust established where you don't have to hide, play Gangi or, almost, "exploit" weaknesses from your partner....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
What? I don't see what point your trying to make, or what question your asking, please elaborate.
 

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia, Melbourne
Mackin chicks isn't rocket science, don't think there's a set of rules and boundaries you must abide by. Don't think "well if so and so said it's bad to do this then i shouldn't do it." think of the djbible as a guideline more of than a dictation of your high school life.

Why would you think that we're "suppose" to have a level of trust or equal dependance between a couple? Last time I checked we arn't living in a communist country, except china :p.

So try and avoid thinking boundary aspect terms like "should", "supposed to", "have to" etc. and think more freely :)
 

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9.
Welcome to high school. Thats practically all there is to it.

Besides, the "tactics" are mainly for the chase. In my opinion, at least.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
You my sir are an idiot. Youre like a Dj fundamentalists. Stop twisting all the ideas around and complicating them. Take them as they are as a guideline. If you cant understand this then...tough shyt
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I think you're just a little confused about what people are saying. First of all, as some other posters have alluded to, many of the tactics discussed here are for attracting the girl, not maintaining a relationship with her. The idea is, if you attract the right girls, the relationship part comes easy.

Secondly, I think you're taking the control stuff a bit too literally. When we say put yourself in control of the relationship, what we really mean is don't let the girl jerk you around. If she expects you to cater to her every second, you have to show her you won't stand for it. If she's going to constantly flirt with other guys and leave you wondering what's going on, you have to show her you're not gonna give a **** and just move on to the next girl. The real issue of control here is not letting your girl control your life.
 

Tartofour

New Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
you sound gay too, wh01987

and oakraiderz2, I'm sorry if I only interpret what I see. It is only because when someone tells a story in a post, people analyse the bad things that person has done and it sounds alot like there is no alternative sometimes. Tought shyt if I can't ask a question without being insulted.
 
Top