Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Elstud, I'm calling you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Elstud is a troll. He is not on here for improvement. He doesn't take advice and by his own admission his "field reports" are not to be critiqued, they are only for him to write them down. Why don't you get a diary and get off this forum? You claim to not even want girls sometimes; you prefer the company of men and the warm glow of a computer screen. From now on, no one post in any of his threads, and keep this thread near the top so newcomers can see it.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If he is a troll he puts ALOT of effort into it, and i dont really think anyone is THAT retarded or has that much spare time.

Im guessing that he is just unwilling to learn because he has such an immense ego.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Beard and dreamx were more blatant trolls. ElStud just acts like a huge AFC, so it takes a while to realize how big a troll he is.

Unfortunately, he hasn't done anything bannable.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care?

Let him do his thing - to the best of his ability

And if anything, his posts are actually entertaining.
I mean.. A LOT of posts on sosuave are "entertaining" nowadays - but in a sad/pathetic/make you sick to your stomach way. However, his are always positive.

And you're right gordon. Wanna go outside in a public place with picket signs? -one saying "down with the 10 post rule!" and the other "feminists are out to kill you all and eat your children!" That would be a good idea, and i'll even honk at you when i drive by.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, in the end it's ElStud who ends up losing IRL. it's freaking funny to see his posta and how the stumble about in a three stooges like manner trying to justify himself.

Now if he were in my class or something and kept bragging to everybody there, yeah, then calling him out might be worth it. And maybe not even then.

The funniest part to me by far is his logic of "if you didn't post it in a FR on SoSuave, it never happened!" Like... Wow, Talk about obvious KBJ

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics...even if you win you're still retarded"

Quit caring he'll get his if he deserves it.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forum drama, forum drama. And yeah, who cares buddy, they can ban me for all I care. For what? Being one of the only guys here who has the balls to approach? For recording my daily interactions? After all, no ones forcing you to read them man, you can quit anytime.

Besides, if you guys would stop posting "sketchy" advice, I'd take it. The fact that you guys giving advice have ZERO proof that your advice would work(Like say a kiss close...), makes me even more not want to take it. The best thing anybody has EVER said in any of my topics, which is true as hell was something like "If you don't approach and you're hating on someone who does, shame on you". And that's the majority of people giving me advice.

And when I see good advice, you know, where the person doesn't feel the need to hate on me, but help me, I take it. I mean seriously, half the advice you guys give seems more geared to hate on me than help me. And when people actually DO post helpful advice, I take it... But that's rare in the sea of KBJ's and haters that's this forum. The forum almost reminds me of that one song "Where is the love?" on this forum, it's all gone.

Get what I deserve? You know what I DESERVE? F*cking respect. But all the respect in this forum goes to haters and people who have probably never talked to a women in their life, but give advice on it.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Proving my point further. It's dorks like these who are getting praised and people who actually practice seduction who get hated on. Seriously it's like "LET'S KISS HIS ASS IF HE GETS LAID" and "LET'S HATE ON HIM IF HE DOESN'T GET LAID, EVEN THOUGH WE NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL HAVE THE BALLS TO APPROACH LIKE EL DUD".

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaRpEd said:
"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics...even if you win you're still retarded"
That's ironic, because ElStud probably belongs in the Special Olympics.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
That's ironic, because ElStud probably belongs in the Special Olympics.
Says Mr. Steve Urkel Fetish. But anyway, I'm not playing your childish games anymore. But you know what, don't f*cking post if you don't know what the f*ck you're talking about. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. And I honestly just don't give a sh*t what you haters say anymore. You can call me El Dud, Steve Urkel, loser, geek, whatever. But in the end, all you guys hating are that, f*cking haters.

And it's terrible that haters like you are getting praised, but people who actually want to HELP people on the forum are not. I'm willing to bet half you f*cking haters have never talked to a f*cking women in your life. I am confident I would win this bet. I'm willing to bet a good number of you haters have NEVER gotten a kiss close in your life, yet you're criticizing ME on it. I'm willing to bet a good number of you haters do not get CONSISTANTLY laid. And I'm willing to bet a good number of you haters have never approached a women and yet you're hating on somebody who's rather good at it. Could this hate be simple jealously?

But honestly, don't lie to me and don't lie to the f*cking forum. If you haven't gotten laid, don't criticize someone who's atleast TRYING. If you haven't gotten a kiss close, don't criticizing someone who's trying to get a kiss close. And better yet, if you have not tested something in field YOURSELF do not try and give that advice to others. But really, if you're giving advice about sh*t you know nothing about, you know who you are. So don't lie to yourself and don't lie to the forum. Just stop.

But yeah, call me geek, hater, tell me how I don't get interest and all that bull. But what I'm seeing in field when I approach are different results. I'm seeing girls being interested in me. I'm seeing girls getting attracted to me. So call me whatever, say whatever, that doesn't make it true.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe this thread should be shut down. Regardless of who is right who is wrong who is horrible at approaching or is the smoothest, this particular thread is nothing but hate causing more hate. In my perspective causing the forum to deevolve as a whole.

Quit flaming. "If you don't have anything nice to say anything at all" -My dad. Sometimes people need to be called out on their sh** and sometimes something not at all nice has to be said, but this is getting ridiculous.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF ANYTHING: HIS TACTICS TEACH US WHAT NOT TO DO.. but so be it..he's doing it well..

Last edited:

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud, if you really want to know, I've k-closed at least 30 girls, and I've banged 3.

You've been on here for 3 years, ever since you were Mike/Viper/whatever other name you have. Since then, I haven't seen you take a single piece of advice. For months, we've been telling you to get kiss-closes from parties instead of cold approaches. You haven't done it.

We've told you not to talk about band or video games back when you were in high school. We told you to talk about things the girl is interested in. We told you to high-five less and try to use legit kino.

And every other day, it was another field report from you in which you did exactly what we told you you shouldn't. You kept high-fiving, you kept talking about rock band, you kept talking about a friend that looks like jesus, you kept getting numbers and not calling them, you kept going to kiss-closes in the middle of the afternoon with a stranger, and any time someone berated your FRs, you would say, "at least I'm out there approaching, you guys are KBJs."

You haven't changed since three years ago. I can dig up some posts you made where you sat down with these girls in the cafeteria and did the same sh!t you're doing now. Plowed about band, got her number, then never called.

After all that, you have the nerve to act like the forum has the problem, and you don't.

You're the only one who gets this kind of hate. Have you ever considered it's because of what you're doing?

Read this guys, it's one of his old posts: http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just not a f*cking asspirate like you guys. I don't look deep into every approach. Hell I made a bunch of approaches today. Now they mean nothing to me. I just approach for the sake of practice. Hell I went up to girls with the mindset "Yeah! I'm gonna go for the blowout" where I actually WANTED to see how far I could get without getting blownout. This actually worked well where I got interest from MOST of the sets I approached.

And honestly, I just don't care, cause it's all practice. You guys are asspirates because you worry too much about sex. You analyze every little set and if ONE set didn't show interest, you try and figure out why. This is YOU GUYS' flaw. We have different goals in talking to women. Obviously, most of you guys go into the set thinking "LAY! LAY! LAY! I MUST GET THE LAY!". Not like that for me, I see it all as practice.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
I'm just not a f*cking asspirate like you guys. I don't look deep into every approach. Hell I made a bunch of approaches today. Now they mean nothing to me. I just approach for the sake of practice. Hell I went up to girls with the mindset "Yeah! I'm gonna go for the blowout" where I actually WANTED to see how far I could get without getting blownout. This actually worked well where I got interest from MOST of the sets I approached.

And honestly, I just don't care, cause it's all practice. You guys are asspirates because you worry too much about sex. You analyze every little set and if ONE set didn't show interest, you try and figure out why. This is YOU GUYS' flaw. We have different goals in talking to women. Obviously, most of you guys go into the set thinking "LAY! LAY! LAY! I MUST GET THE LAY!". Not like that for me, I see it all as practice.

What are you practicing for?

It's not all about sex, as you will possibly see someday, sex is overrated. But how the fcuk would you know anything about that. It's about getting any sort of contact from a woman aside from a friendly high five or hug.

You have mastered the ability to go up to any woman without fear and talk about anything you want, so why do you need to "practice this"? Why not learn how to expand upon this, you already have a step up on most guys in having the balls to talk to any woman, so again why the fcuk do you need to practice? Why not work on other social skills so you could improve the chances of not getting a fake number or flaked on by a girl? I don't understand it honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.