Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Elstud, I'm calling you out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
I'm just not a f*cking asspirate like you guys. I don't look deep into every approach. Hell I made a bunch of approaches today. Now they mean nothing to me. I just approach for the sake of practice. Hell I went up to girls with the mindset "Yeah! I'm gonna go for the blowout" where I actually WANTED to see how far I could get without getting blownout. This actually worked well where I got interest from MOST of the sets I approached.

And honestly, I just don't care, cause it's all practice. You guys are asspirates because you worry too much about sex. You analyze every little set and if ONE set didn't show interest, you try and figure out why. This is YOU GUYS' flaw. We have different goals in talking to women. Obviously, most of you guys go into the set thinking "LAY! LAY! LAY! I MUST GET THE LAY!". Not like that for me, I see it all as practice.
Go ahead and practice. While you're beating off in your room, not calling those numbers, I'm nutting in the back of the throat of the girl you practiced getting blown out with.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
Go ahead and practice. While you're beating off in your room, not calling those numbers, I'm nutting in the back of the throat of the girl you practiced getting blown out with.
Once again, elstud has been served...again mind you.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all honesty, this thread shouldn't have been let go this far. It's funny, it's geeky, and it really isn't what alot of us are trying to acheive.

I've had my fun, now it's just getting annoying.

ElStud, if you honestly think that escalating is too hard for you right now, then don't. Nobody can order you to do anything, all our advice is still here and in time if you come to accept it, then it'll still be here.

If you're so convinced i'm not going out there and approaching the ladies in my classes, on the street, or friends of friends, simply because i'm not posting them as FRs, then go ahead. I don't value your opinion anyways because you aren't anything advanced to me.

If you refuse to go to parties for whatever reason, that's your decision. I pray you don't end up regretting it later.

It's your life, and your decision of what to do with it. If you want to keep posting your FRs on this site for people to read and critique, i don't believe you when you say it's for your own benefit (Like a journal or a blog) but if you honestly believe that, then so be it, you have to accept that people WILL hate on you if you continue to post stuff like this.

I'm going to keep posting in your threads, no more hate or odes but you will get critiques and questions of "What will you do now with that #?" or "Whatever happened to such and such girl?"

If you really do want to improve, accountability is the only way i see you getting out of yoru comfort/justification zone.

And for the record, since you only believe stuff that gets posted here on SoSuave, Today i had a coffee date with one girl as a day 2 (and planned a day 3), cold approached and instadated another while shopping for clothes, and had small verbal communication with another 8 others via Facebook, Phone, and Txt.

Should i make my own thread to prove it?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[deleted]

OP: These threads solve nothing. You're making ElStud go on the defensive. He has to justify his actions, which only reinforces them!

Last edited:

Igetit!

Reaction score
This thread is nothing but hate,nonsense,and foolishness. I would say that this is starting to get ridiculous,but this is waaaay past just starting. This has been nothing but hate from the very first post,and has only gotten worse.
I admit that Elstud's FRs have been crazy,(nintendo,making yoshi noises,etc.),but now I don't know which is worse:his FRs or all the posters attacking him. This is NOT what the founders of Sosuave intended to be happening on their forum. This is just plain stupid,ridiculous,and juvenile.

You guys are dishonoring Sosuave. The last thing I want is someone who really needs help to log on here and see all this childish,immature behavior going on,and be turned off to this forum because of a few adolesent posters.

Yes,I agree. Elstud's posts leave a lot be be desired.
Yes,I agree. He asks for advice,gets it,argues with everyone,then keeps doing the same things over and over again. These things are true.

But by you guys continuing to attack him,imo,you're no better than he is.

Sosuave has a Mature Man section,but it doesn't have a forum for immature,childish men. If it did,then this thread should be moved there.

Moderators, please close this thread. This is just plain ridiculous.

sprint

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just laugh at his FRs now. I don't comment because it's a waste of time, but they're still really funny to read.

CaliRIP

Banned
Reaction score
Damn you guys need to grow up, and stop bashing this kid, let him improve on his own, no matter how long it takes, or how stubborn you people say he is...

Kaim Argonar

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell happened to this site in these last few months? Nothing but douchebags flaming one another and trying to determine who's had the most conquests, who's the biggest macho, and making fun of the "lesser" ones. If you're about to talk to someone else here like a drill instructor would, just shut the **** up. No one here is forced to follow through anything you say no matter how big your ego is. Humility, anyone?

I think that what makes the true value of a man, is how honorably and properly he behaves towards those who have less than he does.

I'm not any special but I refuse to post anything anymore and it's a shame because some guys have really nice things to say but all the people beating their chests and talking down everyone are insufferable. It's ironic because I had a GF just after I stopped posting. :rolleyes:

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont even read Elstud posts anymore .After 8 months of reading them you will realize that its always the same thing. He posts useless crap people try to give him advice, he yells at them saying they have no proof and the advice sux yet he can never even kiss a girl. Now he wants to kiss girls before he even gets numbers, that right there tells you that he is an IDIOT.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree Prodigy746, I've never seen anyone so disrespectful to the people here. I if you look at the posts he's made, they are nothing but him getting into flame wars with people that disagree with him. He asks a question (or posts an FR) and then flames anyone who tells him something he doesn't want to hear.

He's the common denominator, he doesn't deserve to be here. If he were participating in a karate class (or any class) he'd be kicked out for his poor attitude towards others that have tried to help him.

I could really give two duck squirts if he takes his ball and goes home. Honestly, this is like his last test to see if he really wants to be here. If can handle all this hate and hold himself accountable for his mistakes, then he should stay. If he wants to continue what he's doing then he can just leave and let other who actually came here to change get the help they need.

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think elstud has the right to do whatever he wants when it comes to women why does everyone care so much?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elstud does have problems, we all have don't we. He is just a little overboard. But as long he is going out and DOING stuff, we shouldn't completely HATE on him. I agree sometimes his "all were interested" lines are pretty funny lol. But hate is not going to solve his problems. Just don't give advice if you feel he needs to make better FRs to get feedback.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
Elstud does have problems, we all have don't we. He is just a little overboard. But as long he is going out and DOING stuff, we shouldn't completely HATE on him. I agree sometimes his "all were interested" lines are pretty funny lol. But hate is not going to solve his problems. Just don't give advice if you feel he needs to make better FRs to get feedback.
Well let me ask you something, bro. Were you there? Were you there when I approached the girls? No, you weren't. So who are you to judge interest? Infact, unless you were there you really can't. All I know is when I go into sets the girls listen to me and it's all eyes on me.

And I reiterate the asspirates thing, because Flabberwhatever continues to prove it. Some of you guys have the mentality "IF I DON'T GET A LAY OFF EVERY SET I'M NOT GETTING SUCCESS". Well that aint my mentality, cause I don't analyze every little set, nor do I care if a set shows disinterest(Which is rare).

Haha, it's also funny that some of you guys' idea of interest is a girl stripping her clothes off for you off the opener. That's hilarious. But my idea of a girl being interested is if she's listening to what you have to say and she's actually replying to it and asking you questions back. Who the f*ck cares if a girl aint sexually interested? That doesn't matter to me bro cause it's all practice to me. Seriously, some of you guys worry too damn much about EVERY set.

Even if I get a kiss close, that's still practice to me. I could f*ck a girl and I'd still see that as practice.

And I just say screw all the lines and techniques. I can go up to most sets going for rapport and get them into me.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well let me ask you something, bro. Were you there? Were you there when I approached the girls? No, you weren't. So who are you to judge interest? Infact, unless you were there you really can't.

Well then, who can say that YOU actually do go out? Nobody is watching you, nobody really cares either. OH wait, you've got your FIELD REPORTS... Yes that's the kind of evidence that holds up in court[/sarcasm]
Yeah yeah, say what you want about "It doesn't matter to me since i'm actually out there." Its getting real old.

All I know is when I go into sets the girls listen to me and it's all eyes on me.

That might have something to do with doing something completely different like talking about Yoshi. And didn't you post a few FRs where the girls actually talked more among themselves and you ended up leaving? If all you want is friendship, then actually get friendship. that's what you say you want right? SO DO IT! here's a website specifically for that! http://chummychums.com/

And I reiterate the asspirates thing, because Flabberwhatever continues to prove it. Some of you guys have the mentality "IF I DON'T GET A LAY OFF EVERY SET I'M NOT GETTING SUCCESS". Well that aint my mentality, cause I don't analyze every little set, nor do I care if a set shows disinterest(Which is rare).

It's true, some guys want every set to go great, but i think you're missing the point alot of guys here are saying, the percentage of sets you do that goes well should be increasing as your get more and more practice. This also counts how many Day 2s you get with no flaking. From what you've told us, you expect girls to flake and won't even call them after getting their number. Assume they WON'T flake during your initial conversation, and call them!

Haha, it's also funny that some of you guys' idea of interest is a girl stripping her clothes off for you off the opener.

Just who the hell said that? Are you putting words into our mouth? I thought that was sacrilige for you. Good interest to ME is she doesn't flinch when i touch her, she looks me in the eyes, and she puts her number into my phone herself. Everything after that is up to me.

That's hilarious. But my idea of a girl being interested is if she's listening to what you have to say and she's actually replying to it and asking you questions back.

Sure that's interest, platonic interest.

Who the f*ck cares if a girl aint sexually interested? That doesn't matter to me bro cause it's all practice to me. Seriously, some of you guys worry too damn much about EVERY set.

You're the one posting the FRs of these sets, we're comfortable with our rate of progress and don't feel the need to justify our daily intereractions. In fact, most FRs i see (other than yours)are either
A: Asking for advice on what to do next with details on the whole interaction, and then the results of actions taken,
B: An FR of a fail and needing critique on something they feel went wrong. or
C: a FR of something unusual or inspirational.

Even if I get a kiss close, that's still practice to me. I could f*ck a girl and I'd still see that as practice.

I agree, but practice is actually doing it over and over. From your recent threads it seems like that practice is too hard for you.

And I just say screw all the lines and techniques. I can go up to most sets going for rapport and get them into me.

So? I do that too, But i'm not gloating about it.
The whole goal of practice is to get good at the real thing, but if all you do is practice and never get to the show, it's just a waste. I'd be HAPPY for you if you started actually getting results like a kiss, a great date, a girlfriend... etc etc...

But all this, all the seductions, all the tricks and techniques, it's worthless if you aren't happy with your life. That's why i'm willing ot bet a serious amount of $ that the majority of people on this site your age (and even mine, I'm 21) are in college, university, or even are starting their own businesses. At least those who honestly are changing themselves.

That's because while women do occupy our minds, it's not the primary focus of our lives. Hell, i'm in college for HVAC and already have plans for my own business, THAT occupies 80% of my time. The other 20% is spent trying to stay sane, and i actually have to thank you since you relieve alot of the daily stress i get. And that's not a compliment.

Of course, you're going to ignore this post, despite it not actually "hating" you. This is because you're not willing to accept anything that isn't praising your lack of approach anxiety as well as your 'unique' game.

Several times i've seen well thought out and detailed posts in threads of yours that aren't flaming you, aren't insulting you, and aren't hating you. Yet you completely ignore it, and never hold yourself accountable for what it asks.

Here's the question for THIS post.

"How many #s have you gotten in the past month? How many have you called? How many have you gotten to a day 2 with no flaking?"

And don't give me any bull**** about "I'm lazy with numbers" That's a cop out and a very lame excuse so i dont' want to hear it.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, it's also funny that some of you guys' idea of interest is a girl stripping her clothes off for you off the opener. That's hilarious. But my idea of a girl being interested is if she's listening to what you have to say and she's actually replying to it and asking you questions back. Who the f*ck cares if a girl aint sexually interested? That doesn't matter to me bro cause it's all practice to me. Seriously, some of you guys worry too damn much about EVERY set.
OK that can be true, but it just seems you are practicing the same skill over and over (cold approaching) and you need to practice on the next step (escalating and going on a "date"). Practice on escalating verbally, ie, asking "What are you doing later?..you want to do xyz?", "Let me get your number and we'll go to that party (or whatever)". It just seems like you're doing the first step, cold approaching, over and over but not leading the interactions anywhere or building a bridge to do something with the girls at a later point in time. It just seems like you are doing the difficult part, approaching strangers, over and over and not working on learning how to deal with a girl further on in the process. This is probably because you don't escalate the interaction and build a bridge and follow up to hang out with her later.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I totally agree Prodigy746, I've never seen anyone so disrespectful to the people here. I if you look at the posts he's made, they are nothing but him getting into flame wars with people that disagree with him. He asks a question (or posts an FR) and then flames anyone who tells him something he doesn't want to hear.

He's the common denominator, he doesn't deserve to be here. If he were participating in a karate class (or any class) he'd be kicked out for his poor attitude towards others that have tried to help him.

I could really give two duck squirts if he takes his ball and goes home. Honestly, this is like his last test to see if he really wants to be here. If can handle all this hate and hold himself accountable for his mistakes, then he should stay. If he wants to continue what he's doing then he can just leave and let other who actually came here to change get the help they need.
Respect, shut up talking to me about respect. I get hated the most out of anyone on these boards. And yeah, I take advice when you have PROOF you know what you're talking about. A karate instructor has PROOF that what he's saying works. And above that, Karate instructors don't give sketchy advice. Like I said earlier, if you don't know what you're talking about and you know who you are, do not attempt to give people advice. Most of all, don't compare to this to karate because you know what, KARATE INSTRUCTORS DON'T INTENTIONALLY HATE AND THEN CALL IT CRITICISM. And another thing, when karate instructors criticize they do it in good means, to help the person. When you guys do it, the intention is clear, you're not trying to help me, but you're trying to find anyway you can to HATE on me.

Like I said earlier, if you don't get laid, don't try to criticize and hate on the people who are atleast trying. If you don't get kiss closes, don't criticize and hate on the people who are atleast trying. It's a simple formula. And you guys know who are and honestly you're lying to yourself and the forum. If you haven't tested something in field, do not try to advise others to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.