Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Elizabeth Theranos Has To Be The Most Prolific **** Sucker Of All Time

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every check, every balance, every person put stock onto this woman based on claims alone, Im sorry but I just don't believe it, when you look deeper into her case, it's evident either this woman is backed by some sort of deep state or she can suck a golf ball through a paper straw.

Im calling it, this woman is the GOAT of sucking d1ck, she has to be, anything else I just don't believe it at this point.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially now that she has lost weight, I would not kick her out of bed.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She ain't going anywhere near a real prison. She'll do Martha Stewart time at Camp Cupcake, if she does time at all.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not a huge c*cksucker. This is a textbook case of the older generation of men being utterly and completely out of touch with both feminine nature and the current reality of society. She didn't have to do any sucking, these guys (her benefactors) were very easily duped.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you guys look at the video lmfao?

Her husband would message her these long love messages, declaring his love for her, over and over and she'd continually respond to these messages with "Ditto"

"I love you, your my world, let's get you the help you need and make this business a success!"

"Ditto"

LMFAO

And before you ask, yes he's an east Indian man

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you guys look at the video lmfao?

Her husband would message her these long love messages, declaring his love for her, over and over and she'd continually respond to these messages with "Ditto"

"I love you, your my world, let's get you the help you need and make this business a success!"

"Ditto"

LMFAO

And before you ask, yes he's an east Indian man
That wasn't her husband, that was her business partner and COO of Theranos, Sunny Balwani, who was also her lover for a time.

Elizabeth Holmes took every measure possible to masculinize herself -- adopting a fake, baritone voice, dressing androgynously a la Steve Jobs, displaying "alpha male" body posture during interviews ie. seated leaned back with spread legs, leaning forward with her elbows on her knees etc -- and given that she demonstrates a lot of sociopathic tendencies, it's possible she simply didn't feel the romantic emotions for Sunny -- 20 years her senior -- that he felt for her. If she did feel them, it would've been a break of character to express those emotions in a feminine way. She was always -- tirelessly -- in character.

Sunny was no "beta male" either. He was a domineering tyrant with absolute authority and control over his subordinates.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That wasn't her husband, that was her business partner and COO of Theranos, Sunny Balwani, who was also her lover for a time.

Elizabeth Holmes took every measure possible to masculinize herself -- adopting a fake, baritone voice, dressing androgynously a la Steve Jobs, displaying "alpha male" body posture during interviews ie. seated leaned back with spread legs, leaning forward with her elbows on her knees etc -- and given that she demonstrates a lot of sociopathic tendencies, it's possible she simply didn't feel the romantic emotions for Sunny -- 20 years her senior -- that he felt for her. If she did feel them, it would've been a break of character to express those emotions in a feminine way. She was always -- tirelessly -- in character.

Sunny was no "beta male" either. He was a domineering tyrant with absolute authority and control over his subordinates.
Sunny is that you?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not a huge c*cksucker. This is a textbook case of the older generation of men being utterly and completely out of touch with both feminine nature and the current reality of society. She didn't have to do any sucking, these guys (her benefactors) were very easily duped.
I guess if they were alpha males, she would have had to do the sucking.