Eliminate All Her Other Options

Discussion in 'Don Juan Tips' started by Galactus, Mar 7, 2002.

1. IntermediateDonJuaner

IntermediateDonJuaner Master Don Juan

Very good post!

ROFL!. This is a good one. I like to see if a beautiful woman such as a 10 turned out to be an AFC! [​IMG]

2. De La Soul

De La Soul Master Don Juan

Niiiiiiiiiice

3. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Master Don Juan

if you wouldn't be scared to tell her she's hot, and you don't, wouldn't she get the idea that you aren't attracted to her therefore not interested? i'm just tryin to understand how on one hand everyone says kino and talking sexually with them is the way to go, but on the other hand you're bringing up some valid sounding stuff.

------------------
    Some were born to live. Others were born to die. I was born to skate.

4. Amlothi

Amlothi Master Don Juan

let's do the BUMP

5. ~UnDisputed~

~UnDisputed~ Senior Don Juan

nice post peeps could benefit alot. . .Lets do it like dis. . .BuMpEeZeY

------------------
    ~rEpResEnt ThaT~

6. Ekschaxze

Ekschaxze Senior Don Juan

I do believe that is the best metaphorical way of looking at women that has ever been spoken.

7. KiInCollege

KiInCollege Senior Don Juan

USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
    Good luck with this girl. But, don't develop the "one" syndrome. Your number of posts just of her makes you seem very focused on her. [​IMG]

Tell us about your other pursuits, and if you don't have any more get more. [​IMG]

It will make you even more of a challenge to this girl when you are too busy with other women. Then you won't just be stealing her from her man, but you'll be getting stolen from your current girl for the hot girl. And that is even more exciting.

------------------
    Example of the Number Close Approach

"As a student, you learn. As a teacher, you learn."

8. pilot0001

pilot0001 Senior Don Juan

Damn, I might bookmark this one and read it again tomorrow when I wake up. Yeah- DJ bible stuff.

9. Don Coroleon

Don Coroleon Don Juan

-------------------------------------------
    quote: "The nonsexual confident guy puts doubts in her head, for the first time, as to her attractiveness. It's like neg hitting her without saying a word." - galactus
    -------------------------------------------

That's deep.

10. KiInCollege

KiInCollege Senior Don Juan

USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
    Bump, because this is a great post.

------------------
    KiInCollege
    "Sometimes all you need is a smile."
    "Never be satisfied, but keep it positive."

11. Lorenzo

Lorenzo Master Don Juan

<sniffle...> awsome post!

12. Liontamer

Liontamer Don Juan

Elva by Unwritten Law

That's my CD.

------------------
    my DJ role models:
    Sinatra
    Bond
    Elvis

13. yic17

yic17 Don Juan

you rock!!

galactus.. YOU ROCK!!!! this post realli stands out from all others.. i love this post soo much that i wanna give u a kiss.. *MU~~~~HA~~~~~~*!! not on the lip of course.. =P

be unique, be different, be your own character!! hell yeah~

thanks man

_yic17

14. Solomon

Solomon Master Don Juan

Damn I need this, I'm dealing with hotter chicks as of late in the field, and Standing out is really key, still trying to master this missing piece of my gaming puzzle

15. VAmp

VAmp New Member

Well Stated

16. thedude4242

thedude4242 Master Don Juan

nice stuff.

17. DJ SO STEVE

DJ SO STEVE Don Juan

Galactus seemed to be getting closer to this girl even though she had a boyfriend. He was also previously nexted by her. It seemed like his purpose was to sleep with her. The more attention he received from her the more the AFC in him tried to come out.

If she broke up with her boyfriend to be with Galactus I don't think that would be good. Because if she can break up easily with her boyfriend, she could do the same to him. There's always someone better.

If Galactus just wanted pvssy he could get it in due time if he kept increasing her IL. But there's more to life than just pvssy.

If Galactus was just testing himself to see how far he came along, well thats great. But through his stories it seemed like it was more than just a test.

His best bet is to just keep her as a friend for social proof. He's just in the friends zone now. If she jumps ship to be with him thats just bad news.

I wonder why he didn't post again to update us on his progress...

18. zekko

zekko Master Don Juan

I'm not sure I like this whole description honestly. It's kind of putting this girl up on a pedestal. Here's a girl who can get any guy she wants, and she doesn't even have to try. And the way to compete with that is just by not being afraid to talk to her and by being able to walk away?

I don't see how the Great DJ in this story is so different from all the other guys who are trying to mack on her. This guy wants her just like all the others. But all guys are driven by their desire to try to get with the opposite sex, and not all of them are socially awkward, bumbling idiots, or supplicating wimps.

I work with a lot of people and I don't see most guys as being afraid to talk to the beautiful girl. In fact, they're pretty much ALL flirting with her. Nearly ALL the guys are showing their masculine intent. We want to believe that because we have learned a few DJ tricks that makes us so different from all the other guys, but I'm not seeing it honestly.

Ultimately, she is going to want a high value guy. Guys who aren't afraid to talk to her confidently are a dime a dozen. ALL guys know they're supposed to be confident with women after all (though some may be confused about how to go about it).

I think what balances off the pretty girl's power in the original story is:
    1) There will be a large number of guys who only want her for sex.
    2) There will be a lot of other attractive girls who will steal away male attention from her, and they also have their own female sexual power.

19. Re-ac-tor

Re-ac-tor Don Juan

Zekko I think has zinged this one.

20. Kenny Powers

Kenny Powers Senior Don Juan

Galactus you are the man. Amazing post that describes everything this forum is about (except for the guys who ***** and hate on women). You have to be different. The standards good for looks when it comes to guys is incredibly broad so you have to do something other than just look good. Being confident is important, but it isn't enough, any guy can be confident with enough alcohol. You have to stand out in someway and show how you are more valuable.

Zekko your missing the point, you have to be into her but also act superior in that she has to earn you. All these guys may be able to talk to her confidently but they clearly just want sex. You need to show interest then pull it away. Of course this won't always work but it may throw her off just enough to give you an opening. The main idea is really just being different from guys who either afraid of her or blatantly hit on her. Also if you can do this with a hot girl you can do it with any girl, which will work in your favor.