"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Elephant in the room.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
Just been watching David de Angelo's man transformation dvd. He was speaking about the elephant in the room. Basically he said a man is very powerful if he confronts the elephant in the room. I.e if a woman is fine, then starts acting wierd...most people will pu**y foot around the issue. David advises to simply ask her "why are you acting weird".

From what I've read on here it is advised if she is acting weird around you then that's her problem. Next her. Or if she is acting weird she isn't attracted to you. Don't waste your time on her. Next. Be with someone that won't act weird around you.

I think I have been programmed through this site not to ask her how she is feeling.

When I was listening to what David said my first thought was "damn, maybe this Don Juan mentality is to deep in my mind".

I never regret having the Don Juan mentality because I have learnt a lot on here.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
The reason why we say don't bring it up is from years of experience bringing it up and seeing what a waste of time that is.
And once you bring it up you enter her frame


But i guess a man can show confidence by bringing it up.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Don't ask. Just inform her that's not an acceptable conduct to you. Lead women always.
I find that to be too insensitive. She could have legitimate reasons for behaving strangely. At least ask before shooting. It doesn't hurt to ask and you'll know immediately if she's bullsh!tting or there's something bad that has happened in her life.

If she's just full of sh!t amd has no good reason, then sure, I'd also tell her to quit acting that way.
 

Vivacity

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
192
Reaction score
93
Just been watching David de Angelo's man transformation dvd. He was speaking about the elephant in the room. Basically he said a man is very powerful if he confronts the elephant in the room. I.e if a woman is fine, then starts acting wierd...most people will pu**y foot around the issue. David advises to simply ask her "why are you acting weird".

From what I've read on here it is advised if she is acting weird around you then that's her problem. Next her. Or if she is acting weird she isn't attracted to you. Don't waste your time on her. Next. Be with someone that won't act weird around you.

I think I have been programmed through this site not to ask her how she is feeling.

When I was listening to what David said my first thought was "damn, maybe this Don Juan mentality is to deep in my mind".

I never regret having the Don Juan mentality because I have learnt a lot on here.
No thanks, Jeff. I don't want to be very powerful. Why do I care if she is acting weird, when there are many other females that don't act weird?

I simply go and talk to females that do not act weird; thus, saving my energy and time for the right purposes.

Don't ask. Just inform her that's not an acceptable conduct to you. Lead women always.
A waste of my time as well.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I find that to be too insensitive. She could have legitimate reasons for behaving strangely. At least ask before shooting. It doesn't hurt to ask and you'll know immediately if she's bullsh!tting or there's something bad that has happened in her life.
Agree when she's acting out of the ordinary.

If she's just full of sh!t amd has no good reason, then sure, I'd also tell her to quit acting that way.
I'm talking about recognising when a girlfriend is in one of her ordinary mood swings.

Women has plenty of weird mood swings in a single day and that's considered normal - it is here that a man must inform her that it's an unacceptable conduct to him.

However a man must also take the initiative to ask a woman when she's not acting normal.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Agree when she's acting out of the ordinary.



I'm talking about recognising when a girlfriend is in one of her ordinary mood swings.

Women has plenty of weird mood swings in a single day and that's considered normal - it is here that a man must inform her that it's an unacceptable conduct to him.

However a man must also take the initiative to ask a woman when she's not acting normal.
Oh, gotcha. We agree then.
 
Top