Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Elephant in the room.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just been watching David de Angelo's man transformation dvd. He was speaking about the elephant in the room. Basically he said a man is very powerful if he confronts the elephant in the room. I.e if a woman is fine, then starts acting wierd...most people will pu**y foot around the issue. David advises to simply ask her "why are you acting weird".

From what I've read on here it is advised if she is acting weird around you then that's her problem. Next her. Or if she is acting weird she isn't attracted to you. Don't waste your time on her. Next. Be with someone that won't act weird around you.

I think I have been programmed through this site not to ask her how she is feeling.

When I was listening to what David said my first thought was "damn, maybe this Don Juan mentality is to deep in my mind".

I never regret having the Don Juan mentality because I have learnt a lot on here.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why we say don't bring it up is from years of experience bringing it up and seeing what a waste of time that is.
And once you bring it up you enter her frame

But i guess a man can show confidence by bringing it up.

Serenity

Reaction score
Don't ask. Just inform her that's not an acceptable conduct to you. Lead women always.
I find that to be too insensitive. She could have legitimate reasons for behaving strangely. At least ask before shooting. It doesn't hurt to ask and you'll know immediately if she's bullsh!tting or there's something bad that has happened in her life.

If she's just full of sh!t amd has no good reason, then sure, I'd also tell her to quit acting that way.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just been watching David de Angelo's man transformation dvd. He was speaking about the elephant in the room. Basically he said a man is very powerful if he confronts the elephant in the room. I.e if a woman is fine, then starts acting wierd...most people will pu**y foot around the issue. David advises to simply ask her "why are you acting weird".

From what I've read on here it is advised if she is acting weird around you then that's her problem. Next her. Or if she is acting weird she isn't attracted to you. Don't waste your time on her. Next. Be with someone that won't act weird around you.

I think I have been programmed through this site not to ask her how she is feeling.

When I was listening to what David said my first thought was "damn, maybe this Don Juan mentality is to deep in my mind".

I never regret having the Don Juan mentality because I have learnt a lot on here.
No thanks, Jeff. I don't want to be very powerful. Why do I care if she is acting weird, when there are many other females that don't act weird?

I simply go and talk to females that do not act weird; thus, saving my energy and time for the right purposes.

Don't ask. Just inform her that's not an acceptable conduct to you. Lead women always.
A waste of my time as well.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I find that to be too insensitive. She could have legitimate reasons for behaving strangely. At least ask before shooting. It doesn't hurt to ask and you'll know immediately if she's bullsh!tting or there's something bad that has happened in her life.
Agree when she's acting out of the ordinary.

If she's just full of sh!t amd has no good reason, then sure, I'd also tell her to quit acting that way.
I'm talking about recognising when a girlfriend is in one of her ordinary mood swings.

Women has plenty of weird mood swings in a single day and that's considered normal - it is here that a man must inform her that it's an unacceptable conduct to him.

However a man must also take the initiative to ask a woman when she's not acting normal.

Serenity

Reaction score
Agree when she's acting out of the ordinary.

I'm talking about recognising when a girlfriend is in one of her ordinary mood swings.

Women has plenty of weird mood swings in a single day and that's considered normal - it is here that a man must inform her that it's an unacceptable conduct to him.

However a man must also take the initiative to ask a woman when she's not acting normal.
Oh, gotcha. We agree then.