Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

eHarmony.com: PURE VOMIT!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am not a violent man, i'm really not, and i'm very level headed about certain things, and not a lot bothers me anymore in my old age...and i don't yell at the television very often...

but god damn i want to strangle that fukking eharmony puzzy-boy. errg, i fukking HATE that guy.

"tweeeeeeeenty niiiiiiiine dimensions of compatibility..." in his puzzy-boy-voice. then you see some testimonial of a lap dog AFC who got himself a fat, ugly, queen-bee-chick.

where's my bucket?

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah go ahead and try to control your anger.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't waste your time getting angry. People like this are already lost. All we can do is try to salvage some small percentage of what used to be men and try to convert them back. We are the children of the ark, man.

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its 28 not 29.... errrr I thought it was atleast, yeah I hate those commercials too

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wanna know somethign funny? aro und a year and a half ago I decided to give them a try, so I filled out their little survey, and they told me I was too "odd" to find a match for m

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound to e-frustrated, TooColdUlrick. What gives?

Anyway I would give the site a try before dissing the lame commercials and so forth!

Have you heard of this new reality tv show about online dating? Now that's vomit.

Inc. ®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrispy
Have you heard of this new reality tv show about online dating? Now that's vomit.
Yeah, dude, those chicks were ugly, but the sad thing is 1 or 2 of them had nice enough faces that I'm sure they could trick me on their profiles then I'd show up and see all that junk in the trunk.

TheVision

Reaction score
Yeah I signed up for that site too, took that personality test or whatever, and it said I have no matches. What a waste of time.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
wanna know somethign funny? aro und a year and a half ago I decided to give them a try, so I filled out their little survey, and they told me I was too "odd" to find a match for m
Hahahaha I was just about to post the same thing... I went on for a quick laugh, took the test, and they told me they couldn't help me! I guess I'm not the sniveling AFC chump-a$$ loser they're looking for...

Come to eHarmony, and check your testicles at the door!

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrispy
No, I haven't. Please tell me more... or direct me somewhere I can learn more... thank you.

Gravyboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
"tweeeeeeeenty niiiiiiiine dimensions of compatibility..." in his puzzy-boy-voice. then you see some testimonial of a lap dog AFC who got himself a fat, ugly, queen-bee-chick.
:crackup:

Don't forget--"There's a reeeeeeason these people have such a DEEP level of JOY and CONNECTED-NESS..."

(It's because they're equally desparate...)

p.s. This isn't a shot at ALL online dating--just E-Harmony, the "Oh my God I HAVE to get married RIGHT NOW" haven.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew someone who worked for a company called "The Right One" or something like that-- where people spend SEVERAL THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS for this type of service. Does anyone know how much eharmony actually costs?? I mean, once you "pass" their little screening...

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that they tell you that they set up your profile "for free" probably means that anything beyond that costs either $ARM or $LEG (all US dollars of course).

Fist_of_Fury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
Hahahaha I was just about to post the same thing... I went on for a quick laugh, took the test, and they told me they couldn't help me! I guess I'm not the sniveling AFC chump-a$$ loser they're looking for...

Come to eHarmony, and check your testicles at the door!
Haha, the thing told me I was too weird, too. Lol. I guess I haven't quite reached the level of "pathetic" they were hoping for...:crackup:

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
Does anyone know how much eharmony actually costs?? I mean, once you "pass" their little screening...
Less than $300 per year. Dont remember precisely though.