Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eddie Murphy and new wife split after two weeks

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the woman could certainly be at fault, but eddie murphy sounds like an assh0le and a hormonger to me

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Eddie is jumping around and that's all well and good but he has his children with his ex, he's Scary's baby's daddy, he marries another woman who just got divorced herself and then runs the relationship off into a ditch. I don't know how many flags would have been thrown on this play.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's more amazing that this guy is still allowed on a movie set when in my opinion, he's never made a funny/decent film.

To the topic at hand, he's a celeb....it's what they do. When you can have anything, you tend to become slightyly detached from the real world.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
All three of the Shreks were pretty good, imo
Looks like he does well at making an @ss of himself.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
All three of the Shreks were pretty good, imo

And if I were a serious actor, I'd hope people remember my best role as an animated talking donkey.

The first Shrek lost it's appeal after the first veiwing, the second was slightyly better, but ditto....and I couldn't even bring myself to see the third.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bah, you're just too young and immature to appreciate them fully

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
bah, you're just too young and immature to appreciate them fully
Huh. That must've made you feel good.

Listen, if you want to have a love in with Eddie Murphy and his erm, "films", feel free, I'm not your judge. Feel free to rush to his defense with some inane tripe about Shrek (a film, that he wasn't the main character in, like me claiming that Lethal Weapon is Chris Rocks best film), just don't start getting all high and mighty.....

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold on, isn't it the guy that picked up a tranny?!

I guess she had everything he was looking for until he discovered something missing.

Oh and the last decent flick he starred in was "Coming to America" and that was in 1988.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
iqqi said:
I am glad, simply because I felt bad for Babyface, her ex. How embarrassing that your ex wife married Eddie Murphy!!!
No sh!t. How would you feel if your chick bolted for a guy who digs chicks with d!cks?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
No sh!t. How would you feel if your chick bolted for a guy who digs chicks with d!cks?
And Babyface was so in love with her. They were married for 10 years, and I remember he wouldn't even have a love interest in his videos out of respect for her. No music artist does that!!!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hollywood stars play a game called "say my name, say my name."
the more you see/hear/read about them in newspapers, magazines, tv shows like hard copy the better for them, and the more money they end up making.

any hollywood relationship that ends this fast is all for us to "say their name" and "give em something to talk about" publicity stuff.